• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Late to say this, but I'm happy for May...because she's not either being voiced by a voice actor who doesn't do anything to make her sound different than another recurring character (English anime) or she's retired because her voice actor retired (Japanese anime). She's free. She can enjoy life all over again... Oh, wait. Different Mays. Anyhow, you get the points.

Ooh, Valentine Serena. Is this perhaps where we learn she has a thing for her neighbor?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Ooh, Valentine Serena. Is this perhaps where we learn she has a thing for her neighbor?

These games are more interested in implying absolutely everyone have a thing for you the player character, so don't bet on THAT.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I just noticed that missed an event's medal and now I can't have it thanks to a glitch... does events like "The Ideal Formula" eventually returns or not?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Sometimes, events do return like Caitlin's for example. But it's rare. Most events which do return are the ones that give free legendaries (Solgaleo's ran 3 times already). So far neither PokéFair event return, only the banner (like Steven's and Cynthia's cases)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Full 7500 points this week. Wasn't THAT hard once you get the general idea of which parameters to use.

LordSerperior

Full 7500 points this week. Wasn't THAT hard once you get the general idea of which parameters to use.
I somehow managed it as well this week. Bruno was a real pain. I had a lot of fun with it this week but I don't think I'd do it every week. The extra rewards are just not worth the additional effort and time.

It is a good challenge for when you're bored and want a challenge though so appreciate the option.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I somehow managed it as well this week. Bruno was a real pain.

He was a massive roadblock for me both this week and last week. This week I got him with a Bel/Okido/New Year Lilie team - New Year Lilie pairs very well with Okido and his evasion multiplier for his sync move. Did some crazy damage with both evasion and speed maxed.

Just got done with 7500 for this week, guess that's it for content for a while.

LordSerperior

He was a massive roadblock for me both this week and last week. This week I got him with a Bel/Okido/New Year Lilie team - New Year Lilie pairs very well with Okido and his evasion multiplier for his sync move. Did some crazy damage with both evasion and speed maxed.

Just got done with 7500 for this week, guess that's it for content for a while.
I'm really hoping I get Bianca soon somehow. After multiple failed teams, somehow ended up barely surviving with Jasmine, Holiday Erika and Koga. It came down to Holiday Erika's amazing healing kit that managed to keep her going long enough for the poison to do its job. Also I had a very random fighting guard (I was trying for normal guard) on my Jasmine that helped prolong the battle. It truly was a lucky skill in this battle.

The more I use her the more Holiday Erika impresses me. I'd say she's on par with SS Blue as a tank. I guess all those gems on her banner were worth it.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Wish I had managed to pull Christmas Erika. Christmas Furo is pretty meh, never really use her.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I missed Erikanta as well. Either way, the supports I have are quite useful so far.

I've found this week a lot less traumatic than the previous ones. The only ones who were a pain were Will and Bruno. For the later I end up using a team of Dawn, Sabrina and Caitlin. I was trying Giovanni but end up swapping for Caitlin. She did a way better job, specially since she is somewhat tank-ish.

For Will, I had to resort to Red, Serena and New Year Lillie. The later has a very good synergy with the King and Queen of the Villa.

Against Karen, I end up EXing Wally. Mixing a lucky skill Critical Strike 2 with the Critical Strike 1 nodes he has on his grid made a powerful combo!

For Lance, I end up using a Rain Team with May, SS Grimsley (which I EX'd as well) and SS Blue. It was really fun beating Lance with a Mudkip in the team lol

Cradily17

I got Mallow and Tsareena fully maxed out (Level 130, 6EX, 5/5, Critical Strike 2 Lucky Skill, Level 4 Theme Skills) and still have 75k gems for the 1.5 year anniversary! Feels good.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Poor Mallow. Added to the game without much fanfare. Just like her random "I'm here!" status.
I got Mallow and Tsareena fully maxed out (Level 130, 6EX, 5/5, Critical Strike 2 Lucky Skill, Level 4 Theme Skills) and still have 75k gems for the 1.5 year anniversary! Feels good.
Something tells me you have been hoarding that many gems just for her since the start.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
6EX Iris destroyed 1500 point Wataru before he even got to sync. Good times.

7500 run done, now to wait for next week.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
What team besides Iris did you use on Lance and what were the conditions?

Today I really struggled with that stage and always had to survive at least one sync. After several hours I beat him with Sabrina, SS Blue and... Gloria (neither Lance nor Iris were doing much). I really shouldn't have wasted Serena and Red in the ice-weak stage (Summer Steven, Pryce and Glacia weren't doing super hot)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
What team besides Iris did you use on Lance and what were the conditions?

Teammates were Fuyou and Majicos Kamitsure, conditions were hyperfocus on increased damage (which is the standard when you're trying to just KO the opponent fast). Used Fuyou to max Iris' Attack and Crit, and Kamitsure to reduce her counter so I could get two sync moves off, then just spammed Outrage. Not overly complicated.