• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I really wanna know what the new summer seasonals are already because Maxie's banner continues to tempt me everyday. And if the seasonals end up being disappointing then I would have denied myself a real ground pair for no reason.

I'm predicting a Johto character and maybe the first Galar seasonal.
Me too.

That's why I'm glad their last day is on the 29th. That means we'll know who the july pairings are by then. And who knows, maybe if there's an unit we really want, it'll show up around the last day of the banner. I think I recall something similar happening with Raihan whose last day was when Maxie debutted.
Can they please just add Bertha to the scout pool already.
This. So much. She is long overdue. Hippowdon seems the best chance for a good, bulky sand setter.

LordSerperior

Can they please just add Bertha to the scout pool already.
I'd rather get Hugh and Flygon or Courtney and Camerupt before her.
Me too.

That's why I'm glad their last day is on the 29th. That means we'll know who the july pairings are by then. And who knows, maybe if there's an unit we really want, it'll show up around the last day of the banner. I think I recall something similar happening with Raihan whose last day was when Maxie debutted.
Yes, but I think the summer seasonals will not be in the next datamine. I think the next one will rerun Steven and Lyra and we'll get the new ones in the datamine after which will be too late for Maxie. I hope they announce at least one in the dev letter.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I'd rather get Hugh and Flygon or Courtney and Camerupt before her.

Yes, but I think the summer seasonals will not be in the next datamine. I think the next one will rerun Steven and Lyra and we'll get the new ones in the datamine after which will be too late for Maxie. I hope they announce at least one in the dev letter.
I hope Hugh gets Eelektross or Buffalant TBH.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I think Eelektross will go to one of the subway bosses, who are apparently way more popular than I imagined. I don't associate Bouffalant with Hugh. I didn't even remember he used one until I saw this. I think it will be between Flygon and Unfezant and I hope it's Flygon because I want more ground types.
Isn't Flygon a natural choice for Aurune?

If one of the biznes gets Eelektross what would you give the other? Crustle, Galvantula, Gigalith or what? I think Shauntel Has Chandelure, right?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hugh is far more relevant than Aurune. So I vote for him to have Flygon.

LordSerperior

Isn't Flygon a natural choice for Aurune?

If one of the biznes gets Eelektross what would you give the other? Crustle, Galvantula, Gigalith or what? I think Shauntel Has Chandelure, right?
I don't think anyone really cares about Aarune. I want a lot of irrelevant minor characters in the game but Aarune doesn't make that list.

Yeah, I don't think they'll repeat Chandelure but any of the others would work. I don't want them to get Galvantula because I love that Pokémon and I'd rather have it with someone I like.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Second week I actually managed to win with Summer Steven in the ice weak stage despite he being 1/5 0/20. Feeling more confident on candying him. Let's see what the datamine brings....

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Regirockrockrock is back

I didn't finish its arena the first time around, so I started from part 2, and I'm having a surprisingly tough time completing the new missions with my first clear of part 3.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Just curious. You do you guys wanna see in Masters next?

I wanna see Hop with Wooloo and Bede with Hattena

Ashimari isn't all that popular, but Ashirene is the most popular fully evolved Alola starter by a pretty huge margin.
And here I thought Incineroar was the popular one.
I thought that was Decidueye?

But then again just the fact that people can't tell who's truly the most popular Alola starter is truly telling how genuinely great Alola's Starters were :)

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
3 Sinnoh Sync Pairs.
3 Steel-type Sync Pairs
3 Main Characters Sync Pairs.

Well, this one will need 6 dead Sync Pairs to complete. No Sync Pair available actually fulfills 3 in one go. The most who do are the MC with Solgaleo, Dawn, Thorton, and Gloria.

Last edited:

LordSerperior

Sinnoh missions great! The region I truly couldn't care less about and don't have any characters maxed out for. And that too for the most annoying LA.

Sacrificed Barry, Dawn and Solgaleo first while almost taking out the first bar. Jasmine, Maylene and Gloria took out the second and then Sycamore, Spring Burgh and Furbert beat it.

The tweet makes me think Subway bosses more than Hugh. That red/brown is pretty far from Hugh's colours. Also expecting them to be pokefairs. Good news for me though since they're easy skips.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The subway bosses are a skip for me too. I really hope it's them so my gems are saved.

Hopefully the datamine will come before Archie leaves. I reached 37k gems and I'm thinking about trying getting him again.

LordSerperior

I do think the datamine should come before Archie/Maxie leave as I think the Sinnoh BP battles end before that so they will need to add the Unova ones.

More than that I'm hoping they reveal at least one of the summer seasonals in the dev letter so I can decide if I should do a couple more pulls for Maxie.