• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I had a hard time with Tapu Bulu during the initial run, but I pulverized him (and cleared the missions) this time. I lucked out and got Grass Guard on Falkner with a cookie; I naturally was planning to use him anyway, but I feel like he could've done more as a 2/5 or 3/5. Not having MP refresh for Fly hurts.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, the Tapu Bulu missions were relatively easy for me. Finished the Unova and Flying theme with a team or Rosanta, Nate and Skyla (the later two are EX). Surprised they did well enough to the point I've managed to finish the battle in the first go with only one team

For the gym leader theme, I went with Morty (only EX gym leader I have), Skyla again and Sabrina. They did really good as well and I finished in one go with one team too

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Turns out I never touched Tapu Bulu’s LA last time but this was easy. Skyla, BP Surge, and Scyther carried the entire thing for me.

I used the rewards from it to finally EX Royal & Incineroar. Now he’s completely maxed out. Next will probably be a striker because all of my EXs are Techs and Supports. Also got Ethan from the 5 star Ticket Scout.

LordSerperior

I went with Skyla, Winona, Nate for my first team. Got lucky with Nate's Fly leaving Tapu Bulu with some HP. So i let my team die and finished with NY Lance, Rosa and Sabrina.

Then beat it again with Lyra, Erika and SS Leaf. This is a team I wanted to try the first time Tapu Bulu ran but wasn't able to uss successfully so I tried again. Finished with full HP on everyone. Erika with Grassy Terrain, Healing Sun and gradual healing is immortal.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
And my luck has run out. Lear will be the first pokéfair I missed. Tried 3 multis on his banner and all I managed were 3/5 Rachel and 4/5 Sawyer which aren't that bad.

Oh, well, better luck next time.

Ignition

I wish I could give you my luck @Spider-Phoenix. I did one more multi today and got 2 more copies of him to get 3/5 along with a second copy of May & my first Elio. Hopefully your luck is better next time.

LordSerperior

Decided to do one more multi for Rachel with the gems I've earned since and thankfully got her. Down to 7k gems now. Hopefully, I'll be able to skip anniversary in peace.

The extreme battle or whatever it is wasn't too hard either. Surprisingly, Zacian and Zamazenta were more annoying than Eternatus.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I managed to beat the stage with the team I've used for the bonus: Gloria, Normal!Leon and Piers. Even did a second run later in the day and managed to clear it with everyone still standing.
I wish I could give you my luck @Spider-Phoenix. I did one more multi today and got 2 more copies of him to get 3/5 along with a second copy of May & my first Elio. Hopefully your luck is better next time.
Ever since I found out he was a tech, I kind lost my interested. Granted, his nuke is quite good (I've seen it one-shot Thornton on Villa co-op today) but right now, I prefer a striker I can EX for easier Champion Stadium clears. Saving my power up tickets for the EX Psychic. And maybe an alternate poison striker who isn't Plummeria

Anyway, not sad, bitter, dissapointed or anything. I'm just happy I've managed to be luck so many times when it counted. Also, honestly, Rachel interested me more than Gengar duo her utility

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Scrounged together enough gems from BV and the pre-anni missions for a last ditch effort at Lear. Fortunately I got him, and Gladion also came as a neat bonus.

I'll be dumping all future gems on SS Leon, hopefully he comes easily. Not too worried about the anni pair, there's exactly one hypothetical sync pair that would make me regret going for Leon, and I'm pretty confident that he's not showing up.

Hunga

Took my chances with Leon too, first one was a total miss, not even a single 5*, second time my bf pulled for me and I got the animation for Leon! YAY! Then a second 5* and again... A 5* animation with... My third leon in one pull! :D
Already 5* is nuts, but 3x the same character? I will never be this lucky again I think in this game.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Masters!N is greedy. He got both dragons in the end lol

Anyway, will pull for him. Let's see what else the datamine will reveal. Luckily the 3k present left me 300 gems away of getting 33000. Almost there.

LordSerperior

As I expected they're doing anniversary seasonals, which are also Master Fairs. There's only so many popular characters that you can use to hype anniversaries, anniversary alts are a more feasible idea.

The N alt looks really good and he gets Reshiram. Don't know if I'll have enough gems to pity before the banner leaves as my master fair luck so far has been terrible.

Also was sure the anniversary was going to be Galar focused so I'm kinda annoyed at this. Hopefully the other anniversary pairs aren't anyone I like.

Also good luck with the free pulls starting tomorrow! Hopefully I can pull Selene.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
N with Reshiram is a bit of a bummer, I was hoping an N alt would have him with Zoroark, and Reshiram could go to one of the protagonists instead.

I'm thinking this next arc will be about the different villain teams clashing (and dragging the rest of Pasio into their sqabble) rather than them working together. I hope they don't ruin Lusamine's and Guzma's characters. Rose too, he was a well-intentioned idiot, but not evil.

Also apparently someone slowed the Spanish version of the Presents down to x0.25 and found Giovanni with Mega Mewtwo Y.

Ignition

N’s cool but eh I’m not really feeling it atm. I always assumed he’d get an alt but with Zoroark. Reshiram was what I assumed he’d get initially because almost everything that features shows him with it. Plus I just got SS Red and unless N makes him feel like an outdated unit, I’m not too concerned about it. Can’t wait for the daily free pulls. Hopefully everyone has good luck. I’d like some new pairs

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Got Royal Mask from the free pull, a candy to take Drival to 3/5 and enough gold tickets to get Natsume to 20/20 in preparation for her EX.
This was a good day.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'll save my tickets until we get all of them so I do the 10 scouts in the same day.

Anyway, thanks to the stamina I farmed over the last few days and some dumb luck, I've managed to completly clear all mission and prize boxes for Sycamore's and Ghetsis events. Up to over 36700 gems now. All that's left is Cyrus which is the most stamina pit-y of them all since there's no bonus units.

Ignition

Yesterday I had terrible luck but today I got great luck. Used my daily free pull to get Lana, got SS Elesa from the 5 star guaranteed scout, and got Lysandre on an accidental click on his banner (wasn’t even a multi). 3 units in one day probably used up all my luck for the year lol