• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

LordSerperior

So the free ticket pulls were all disappointing for me. No new units at all.

The new ticket scout goes up to Nessa/Bea apparently so it's better than the banner image had led me to believe. So from the pool I'm still missing SS Grimsley/Piers/Selene/Bea.

Was tempted to pull Lillie but need to keep the gems for my boy N. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll go for Lillie but my luck with the master fair banners has been pretty bad so.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Don't have much to complain about my haul.

Got Lillie in the very first multi. And after doing everything in the event I still have 45040 gems

Also, stocking the 10 free pulls ticket things were worthy it. After spending all of mine, I've managed to get normal!Lillie up to 3/5 (only had 1/5 before) thus unlocking her full grid. Also, in the updated guaranteed scout thing managed to get Volkner to 3/5 (he was 2/5 before) and get Nessa, who I didn't have.

Had some dead multis in the 10 pairs and a few tickets on guaranteed - and no sign of 4th and 5th May - but all in all it was a very good result.

Now, to do dailies on N, Steven and Leon to see if I run into them (got my second Maxie with a daily after all)

My slight sadness at the new Master pairs being a little underwhelming (especially compared to the weather duo) is completely negated by the enjoyment I get from the subreddit being on fire.

People are still arguing about the stats?

Guess Zinnia's curse is working then

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I always do at least one multi on a new banner to test my luck and I got Serena, Lyra, Jasmine, & Selene for the first time between Lillie & N’s. Still no sign of either Master Fair though. My luck on those and seasonals are abysmal since I don’t have any of either group

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, the battles were more doable than I thought they'd be

For Alola theme used LunaLillie EX, Mimirola and Elio

For Unova theme used Best Girl Hilda EX, Hilbert EX and Skyla EX

For Hoenn theme, things were a bit complicated. For first round, used Summer Steven, Glacia and Phoebe. Since I end up winning by a very close call, I changed the team. Archie, May and Phoebe underperformed on that battle because of the debuff abuse, so I took the desperate measures of EX-ing normal!Steven. Put him on level 130 as well. He performed beyond my expectations as he managed to clear the stage.

Damn Spider! Your master fair luck is insane! Good luck with the other two as well! Hope I can also get some of this luck for N.
Well, to be fair I bought some gems on that day so a part of me speculates that it boosted my luck :p

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
For Hoenn theme, things were a bit complicated. For first round, used Summer Steven, Glacia and Phoebe. Since I end up winning by a very close call, I changed the team. Archie, May and Phoebe underperformed on that battle because of the debuff abuse, so I took the desperate measures of EX-ing normal!Steven. Put him on level 130 as well. He performed beyond my expectations as he managed to clear the stage.

Regular Daigo absolutely destroys that stage since the debuff doesn't affect him, there's really no reason to go to any "desperate measures" with him. It's so easy it has to be an oversight.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Why is Elio once more the one Sync Pair higher on the ladder other than the 3 shiny Sync Pairs.
Because he might be the canon main protagonist that dealt with Lillie n her issues along with Necrozma and the League.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Gave the Unity battles a shot. Unova was challenging and fun, Alola is annoying, and Hoenn is impossible.

I also did 4 pulls for AnniLillie and have nothing good to show for it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Did one pull in the guarenteed 5-stars pool with some of the extra tickets and got my 4th normal Lillie. From most uncommon to most common lol

Guess that's a sign I'll eventually 5/5 normal!May at some point (I admit I tried again with this hope lol)
Regular Daigo absolutely destroys that stage since the debuff doesn't affect him, there's really no reason to go to any "desperate measures" with him. It's so easy it has to be an oversight.
Impervious was the reason I went for him as soon as I saw the whole debuff thing.

Anyway, I said "desperate" because I had Gloria as my EX steel striker and since my power ups are limited, I was saving them to EX strikers of types I don't have (like Poison and Psychic) or even for a Support or a character I really like.

LordSerperior

The battles were definitely not as hard as the older but they certainly had their own annoying features.

Unova was the easiest by far. I tried to go debuffing route with C Iris but it was too slow and the potions needed replenishing. So Spring Burgh, Skyla and Ghetsis made quick work of the stage.

Alola was a little more annoying because of the lack of good tanks. After some trial and error, I went with EX Lusamine for my striker. I was afraid of her not surviving sync moves but she survived two. Used Elio and Regular Lillie. Lillie was there to debuff to help her mom survive. Elio was there to put people to sleep and by extension heal. Lusamine survived two syncs surprisingly and was the last unit alive when I finally beat the stage.

Hoenn was the absolute worst with the debuffs. I tried with May, Phoebe and Roxanne but the accuracy debuffs were the worst. I have no Impervious Hoenn strikers so I ended up sacrificing one of my supports for Jasmine and it was exactly what I needed. It left my May without any buffs but without the accuracy debuffs making May useless, May destroyed the stage. Also shutting down debuffs made me realize just how little the opponents actually attack.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Anyway, I said "desperate" because I had Gloria as my EX steel striker and since my power ups are limited, I was saving them to EX strikers of types I don't have (like Poison and Psychic) or even for a Support or a character I really like.

That's what I meant, you could've easily done that stage without blowing any kinds of powerups on him.

Also:
lol

Last edited:

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
That's what I meant, you could've easily done that stage without blowing any kinds of powerups on him.

Also:
lol
And people say Anni Lillie is a lousy striker!

LordSerperior

Had to pity N today and left with 10 gems. The banner was the absolute worst thing ever. Was hoping I'd get N on the last multi so I could at least pity Falkner but no.

I need to be more picky with my pullls and definitely stay away from master fairs in the near future. Had to pity both N and Maxie.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That's why I'll try to refrain my multis on N's and Steven's banner to at least 2 or 3 each. And only in case dailies fail.

Come to think about it, I was really luck with Leon, Maxie, Archie and Lillie....
You mean, just using him normally? Yeah, it sounds fine but I dunno, EX makes things faster and I kind of planned working on him. He just happened to be a low priority lol

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Had to pity N today and left with 10 gems. The banner was the absolute worst thing ever. Was hoping I'd get N on the last multi so I could at least pity Falkner but no.

I need to be more picky with my pullls and definitely stay away from master fairs in the near future. Had to pity both N and Maxie.

I was having bad luck to where I knew pity pulling was inevitable... and at the penultimate pull, came 2 N's and I just had to use a single scouter to finish up.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
5 10-pulls and no Lillie, heck 3 of them were nothing but silver and bronze tickets. I guess this is the universe's way of telling me to go back to saving for C!Iris and the weather duo.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Pulled until spark on the new seasonal banner.
Got:
*Valentine Hikari
*Halloween Touya
*Christmas Zumi (dupe, took him to 2/5)
*Saito
*Hala
*Mizuki
*Haruka (dupe, took her to 2/5)
*Kyohei (dupe, took him to 2/5)
Plus a bunch of dupes of other characters I already had at 3/5+
and a spark for Christmas Erika.

6 new characters plus 3 further expanded grids. Quite happy with these results.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
With yesterday's dailies got more Burghs on Steven's banner. Then on N, I got Falkner who I didn't have.

Tried a multi in the last day of the first round of seasonals but only got another SElesa. Took it as a sign to stop. I had all the pairings in that banner and just wanted to increase sync move level. The current one has Lance and Erika who I didn't get but we'll see....

As for today, a random pull in the guaranteed 5-stars bit gave me one more Guzma, which brings him to 3/5, thus unlocking his grid

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Jealous of everyone’s luck. All I’ve gotten was Hilbert (protag luck has been crazy lately), Burgh, and Gladion (happy with this though. Finally got my favorite rival). I need to start saving up because my impulses have made me broke lol