• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Doing pulls on the anni banners just for the rewards so I can get another pair to EX (just EX’d Olivia) and actually got Anniversary N. First Master Fair (and technically seasonal) unit.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Hoped Anabel would've got Snorlax not Red.
It's also interesting Red is the first person to get a G-max form and not the likes of Leon, Raihan, Marnie or any other Galar character.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
On one hand, it’s just more Kanto. On the other hand, Red has Snorlax who is one of my favorites. I’ll have to debate on this

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Didn't expect they'd give in the fans speculation and give Red a Snorlax. Kit is interesting. I'll pull for him.

Surprised Aerodactyl is the Special Rock Striker. Really thought it was going to be whoever gets Coalossal

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
Hoped Anabel would've got Snorlax not Red.
It's also interesting Red is the first person to get a G-max form and not the likes of Leon, Raihan, Marnie or any other Galar character.
To be honest, I'm glad Anabel doesn't get Snorlax since she is more well-known (and infamous) for having a Legendary Pokemon on her team. Although it's worth mentioning that Evelyn has owned Entei, Raikou, & Suicune in her sync pair story, this could open up an opportunity for Anabel to be given Latios. However, Latios was already a Legendary Arena boss in the game, so there may be a chance that she will be obtainable through the Master BP ticket.

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
I don't know why, but i could see Alolan Outfit Anabel and Necrozma.
That could work, since Anabel does play a significant role in the Sun & Moon’s post game and is quite popular upon her return. It wouldn’t hurt to have another Alola Master Fair because Hoenn currently has 3 so far (Archie, Maxie, & 2021 Steven).
Ideally, Necrozma would be best for Zossie of the Ultra Recon Squad, but anything’s possible after we got Sygna Suit Leon with Eternatus

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Got Sygna Leon in the first multi (I tend to do dailies until the last day lol). It came with Masked Royal who I didn't have as well. So that's win.

Then I do the stupid thing of doing 3 multis in the seasonal banner. And got nothing. Only Caitlin (ticket) in the 3rd. I quit. Now, hopefully I'll get luck with Red than back to saving until maybe the last day of the Masters Fairs. Hopefully we'll have October datamine by then.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So had to do more multis than I wanted to get Red. To the point, I'm with 300 scout points (very close to pity). But not doing anymore on his banner because I'm with like 27k left and I'm still considering trying off my luck on N's banner if dailies fail.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I heard the new Red was especially good for Gladion, so I did two full rolls trying my luck. Naturally, the gacha overlords punished me with the one silver, nine bronze combo.

LordSerperior

Damn, I really love the Halloween seasonal designs and we finally have a second Johto seasonal. Frustrating that I don't have enough gems for them. I guess I'll have to skip and get them on the dual banner next year or something.

So we're getting Mega Mewtwo Y on top of the EX? Did not expect that.

Love Erika and Misty's sygna suits as well. This is the fourth Erika pair, DeNA must really like her, not that I'm complaining. Was hoping for Cursola for Allister but they want to push GMAX now I guess.

What's annoying is that this is another datamine with no EX for older pairs and still no grids for the 3/4*s.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I absolutely love it.

All banners are a skip for me. Which means I can skip everything. Awesome. By my counts, I can rack up scout points on Red's banner so in the last day I can do two multis for the pity.

Also, I can try my lucky on N's banner tomorrow should dailies fail without having to worry about the month having an unit I really want.

I detest misty so won't even bother looking at her banner. Erika seems interesting for the Sunny Day MP refresh but honestly? I don't see her having synergy with Red and Leon so the sunny day thing kind of lost its charm. Might be good for a Brendan set focusing on the sun tiles though.

Out of the seasonals, Caitlin sounds interesting since it's a support. Will try dailies on her banner depending on my gem situation.

I want Allister but he is spotlight so no hurry. I can always buy get him later. Weird he didn't have Cursola since his counterpart (Bea) had Sirfetch'd though

All in all, a great month for saving!

EDIT:

So... Last day and I managed to get N in the third multi. Did one for Steven but no luck so I stopped.

The good thing is that while trying for N, I got Hala. So now, all I'm missing is Sydney from the current permanent pool (until worst girl and Erika are added)

Last edited:

LordSerperior

I just realised Falkner is in the Johto ticket scout! Given how recent he is I thought he wouldn't be there. I'm so hyped. But from the looks of it, it is going to be a while till we get enough tickets and given my luck it will be anyone but Falkner.

Also we're so close to the rainbow BP ticket. Haven't decided if I'll save mine for now or get Evelyn since I don't care about any of the MC pairs.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I just realised Falkner is in the Johto ticket scout! Given how recent he is I thought he wouldn't be there. I'm so hyped. But from the looks of it, it is going to be a while till we get enough tickets and given my luck it will be anyone but Falkner.

Also we're so close to the rainbow BP ticket. Haven't decided if I'll save mine for now or get Evelyn since I don't care about any of the MC pairs.
Evelyn is my pick since she's an actual character.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Finally, FINALLY got Natsume to 2/5 on my 3rd Kanto ticket pull. She's been eluding me for so long. Dire Hit + here we go.

LordSerperior

They released quite a chunk of story. I was expecting more along the lines of the last arc but this was a pleasant surprise. Interested to see where they go with this and how all the villains would fit together. A lot of people predicted them working together but I don't think their goals quite align.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That was a marathon, indeed. I took over 1 hour to finish everything. All that's left is 2 missions that depend on stamina.

The only thing I found weird is: chaos rampant on Pasio and where's the non-Kanto characters? Only Lillie showed up (and probably because she's got a Clefairy. Also, Leaf is completly absent for... Reasons?

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
Lillie most likely showed up early because she already had a history with Giovanni, whom the story is pretty much trying to follow up on the USUM post-game story. There's also the fact he pretty much rounded up every other villain before Kalos.

Leaf being absent is weird, though. I guess she'll appear in the Johto side unless they skip straight to Hoenn.
Great start to a promising story arc, but what caught my attention was Lear's request for the International Police. If Professor Bellis' word holds true, this means we'll finally get the long-awaited return of Looker and Anabel. My only issue is which of these two is going to get in first. A possible scenario would be Looker as a free sync pair and Anabel as a PokeFair scout. Here's hoping the next update lives up to the hype.