• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Kotone on my first 11 roll. Had to spark for Kris. Now I'm out of gems, but surely we'll get enough before Hibiki leaves that I can go for him as well?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Kotone on my first 11 roll. Had to spark for Kris. Now I'm out of gems, but surely we'll get enough before Hibiki leaves that I can go for him as well?
We have around 20k gems left for the month iirc so hopefully you get around 16k in July before he leaves.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Today's second stage was brutal; it reminded me of the Aqua/Magma challenges. I barely pulled through thanks to Silver's shiny new upgrades.

LordSerperior

This Time Trial is not all that hard though even without Ethan. I guess the under 2 minutes could be a bit of an issue but you should be able to power through with a good (preferably EX) striker. The S rank is really easy though, I managed that with Kahili.

Ignition

Releasing yet another limited unit in a month with 3 Master Fairs is brutal

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
New event story was just okay. It would've been cool if we got multiple single chapter stories in addition to the main story, to capitalize on all these rivals interacting with each other.

Also, Marnie and Bede knowing each other was a surprise. I don't think they ever talk to each other in SwSh.

Ignition

New event story was just okay. It would've been cool if we got multiple single chapter stories in addition to the main story, to capitalize on all these rivals interacting with each other.

Also, Marnie and Bede knowing each other was a surprise. I don't think they ever talk to each other in SwSh.
We see them interact in the Galarian Star Tournament but beyond that it's just them sitting next to each other during the finals

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
As we are speaking Rivals do you think we will get Trace, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor soon?

LordSerperior

As we are speaking Rivals do you think we will get Trace, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor soon?
I expect the Kalos rivals to come because Kalos has a nonexistent regular 5* pool.

Trace I'm not sure about. The only thing we've gotten from LGPE so far is Misty's design. Personally I don't care about Trace or the MCs from that game but I would love LG versions of the characters we already have, particularly Lorelei!

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I expect the Kalos rivals to come because Kalos has a nonexistent regular 5* pool.

Trace I'm not sure about. The only thing we've gotten from LGPE so far is Misty's design. Personally I don't care about Trace or the MCs from that game but I would love LG versions of the characters we already have, particularly Lorelei!
We also got Jessie and James.

I personally would like to see Let's Go characters. I would like Trace with either Jolteon or Marowak.

LordSerperior

We also got Jessie and James.

I personally would like to see Let's Go characters. I would like Trace with either Jolteon or Marowak.
They were also in Yellow so I don't really count them. I think Green has the biggest chance of making it from that game but idk if they'll treat her as a separate character or as a Leaf alt.

Ignition

Got 3/5 Lucas and Redlax in the banner today both of which I've been wanting for awhile now. Those will be my next EXs along with Hau

Hunga

The rival event battles were a bit.... underwhelming?
I beat them all without even breaking a sweat. Not even one single pair knocked out.

LordSerperior

Oh how I missed these prize box events where I get every single reward before the ones I need. Don't know why we don't get them more frequently.

Ignition

So the server updated and revealed one of the summer units will be
N

Ignition

Ah yes just what we needed. Another N alt (sarcasm)

At least it isn't Leon or Lillie
The dev letter from this month said it’s one male and one female trainer so it could still be Lillie :p. I’m expecting Selene will get an alt soon since she’s the only female MC without one.