• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Got Steven 1/5
He is nice and I don’t have MF Lusamine so I need a good Psychic attacker .
I believe he work well with Musharuna Bianca andLucian
He's pretty good. Arguably top 5 units in the game even at 1/5

Ignition

I'm just waiting for the master fairs to drop.
That definitely would've helped. I'm most likely going to pull on them but want to make sure anni doesn't have anything I might want plus they'll be here until October. Are you pulling for both?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
That definitely would've helped. I'm most likely going to pull on them but want to make sure anni doesn't have anything I might want plus they'll be here until October. Are you pulling for both?
For water I already have May, Sygna Kris, Nessa and Dojo Gloria which is SO strong
For ground I have Serena and Jovani
These MF look redundant to me :/
But ofc will try to get them
But abit traumatised cuz needed pity pulls for both MF eithan and Kris :(

LordSerperior

After spending 30 minutes on the Looker EB, I finally beat it. I hate Accuracy drops so much.
What team did you end up using? I'm assuming no SS Steven because of the 30 minutes.

I used Phoebe/Roxanne/Steven for the first part to take advantage of Steven's Impervious but the team struggled with part 2. I haven't experimented too much yet but would be nice to know where to start.

Ignition

For water I already have May, Sygna Kris, Nessa and Dojo Gloria which is SO strong
For ground I have Serena and Jovani
These MF look redundant to me :/
But ofc will try to get them
But abit traumatised cuz needed pity pulls for both MF eithan and Kris :(
IMO type doesn't matter too much since these newer units can off type CS easily. Archie synergizes well with May too. Part of me is pulling because I wasn't able to get them last year and we don't know when they'll rerun (if at all). I should have enough to secure both of them if I can skip the next 2 months of units.
Yep. Been waiting forever for these guys to return.
Good luck on your pulls!
What team did you end up using? I'm assuming no SS Steven because of the 30 minutes.

I used Phoebe/Roxanne/Steven for the first part to take advantage of Steven's Impervious but the team struggled with part 2. I haven't experimented too much yet but would be nice to know where to start.
EX May, EX SS Blue, and Roxanne. SS Blue needs to sync to give the EX support buff as well Endurance for May. He also helps with guage in case you're unlucky with May's TM and boosting Defense while Roxanne buffs SpA/Spe/SpD. You should be able to live to get off 2 more syncs so May has the Mega as well. Also Wide Guard as soon as Looker uses his TM after first sync.

I've also seen a F2P with Hop, Zinnia, and Winona if the above doesn't work.

LordSerperior

EX May, EX SS Blue, and Roxanne. SS Blue needs to sync to give the EX support buff as well Endurance for May. He also helps with guage in case you're unlucky with May's TM and boosting Defense while Roxanne buffs SpA/Spe/SpD. You should be able to live to get off 2 more syncs so May has the Mega as well. Also Wide Guard as soon as Looker uses his TM after first sync.

I've also seen a F2P with Hop, Zinnia, and Winona if the above doesn't work.
Thanks. I don't plan on EXing SS Blue so I'm gonna try to see if I can get this to work with SS Kris or SC Jasmine. Do you time rain to avoid a rain boosted Muddy Water or just tank it?

Ignition

Thanks. I don't plan on EXing SS Blue so I'm gonna try to see if I can get this to work with SS Kris or SC Jasmine. Do you time rain to avoid a rain boosted Muddy Water or just tank it?
No problem! I've seen clears with SS Kris in SSB's place so I definitely think it's possible. She's probably a better fit tbh. I honestly just used Rain Dance close to second Sync since the sides didn't do much damage. On a Roll Accuracy drops from Muddy Water come in clutch too since SS Blue's healing is RNG but you have semi reliable healing with SS Kris at least.

LordSerperior

The Looker stage was really annoying. SS Kris's rain kept messing up the sync cycles and I could not get 2 sync moves in before the Looker's first sync move and also could not get SS Kris to survive the first sync. Ended up switching to a team of Roxanne, Flannery and EX SS Morty and after an obscene amount of tries, finally managed to beat the stage.

Morty can survive the sync much easier and really helps Roxanne survive with Sunbathe. Had to help Roxanne tank with Unbending, Stalwart and Endurance and also got lucky with 2 Wide Guard MPRs without which I definitely couldn't win. Went with Flannery for Impervious because -6 accuracy was just not working out for May and Wallace. Took a lot of planning and timing and luck to get Flannery to work because while Ember has really good damage for a 1 bar move, her primary damage comes from the sync.

Ignition

Well likely get at least one anni pair revealed on the 17th thankfully

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Finished my full Master Mode run for the league.

2/5 non-EX critical striker Bea is a big middle finger on Glacia with Scyther Bugsy and Maylene constantly debuffing her defenses. As long as Glacia can't let go of one Sync Move, she's screwed on the second Sync Move. If Bea is EX'd, it may be overkill.

Phoebe really wants you to come in with Yukata N to deal with her low Sp. Def, though, at which point, it becomes a race to see if you can defeat her as quickly as possible by her second Sync Move (Snarl must be used so the first one doesn't murder Yukata N). Partners were Sawyer and Piers.

Sydney keels over against Taichi Ethan, especially when Falkner is in the team to exploit his regional skill better and get more buffs. Other teammate was Skyla.

Drake got smashed to pieces by Princess Hilda (FFIX pun accidentally intended) with Kukui debuffing and Sycamore resisting (for the permanent field effect and initial Sync Move boost).

As for Wallace, being weak to Poison means stall tactics with Badly Poison and Wrap works as always. Used Wallace for lonely survival, SS!Blue for added survival with Endure, and of course Lucy inflicting Badly Poison with Wrap on the side.

LordSerperior

I can't believe just how easy the Archie extreme battle is with Maxie, it was torture the last time. I actually pulled Maxie last year but only towards the end of the banner but only after I had already wasted hours to beat that stage. May washes Maxie for his extreme battle so that one was just as easy as last year.

Got Maxie! Actually two copies in one go. The issue? Geek drained 20k gems from me.

I don't care much about getting Archie, so I'll start saving the flood of gems for the anniversary.

Also, how do you even clear Zinnia's Extreme Battle.
I think you should be able to do it with EX Zinnia. I don't remember who I used but I am guessing it was probably EX regular May.