• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
Got very lucky with Rosa and pulled her on my second multi. That leaves me with at least 4 pities for halloween and a potential VA next month (apparently mentioned in the famitsu interview which I can't find translations for).
Given the amount of support Unova and Alola are getting right now, either of these 2 could be the next VA chapter. Of course, we can’t forget Galar because of the final battle between Ash & Leon, and his Master Fair has yet to see a rerun.

AARTX

Dead inside…
Given the amount of support Unova and Alola are getting right now, either of these 2 could be the next VA chapter. Of course, we can’t forget Galar because of the final battle between Ash & Leon, and his Master Fair has yet to see a rerun.
An Ash alt already? lel.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Still missing Cynthia… Had a dead pull today;;

LordSerperior

Yeah Unova or Alola would be my guesses too and both are also regions that would make me pull. Galar to me feels like it's going to be the last one.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So a voice actor prematurely revealed that Shauna is joining the game soon

AARTX

Dead inside…
I mean, with the alts that Unova got throughout July-September, the Unova VA taking a backseat seems fair.

Or Shauna’s release teases nothing like with Zerena

LordSerperior

Got May and Wailmer today and started with N.

I don't really care for Shauna but the Kalos general pool needs more characters. Hopefully she gets Chesnaught. She probably won't be connected to the VA imo. I think Sidney and Lysander's voice actors were revealed early and it took them a couple of months after the reveal to be added. Also next month looks pretty busy for a general pool character, so I'd guess November for Shauna.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
If Kalos VA is coming next, I hope we get Sina and Dexio. They can put on their superhero costumes post-sync.

In other news, I finished getting Ash to 150. And then I thought "Why not?" and candied him to 5/5 as well.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Did my first 10k CSMM today. Not really worth it tbh.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Complete tweet thread:

Ha ha, it's so funny that they'll be adding specifically the Kalos Hex Maniac after I brought it up when Naomi got added.

Also, I can't wait for Gordie and Melony. Those two aren't see together, but this game will finally put them in the same place. A lot of lore is to be had.

Congrats to Wally rising to having a Buddy Move with an allusion to his original Ralts (except without the shininess).

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I've heard Iris could be getting Naganadel? I really hope they're a Poison pair, I have too many Dragons.