• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Morax

King of heroes
400 scout points, every pull gives you 3 points.

There is also occasionally Select Scouts that allows you to choose a character after a multi pull using Paid Gems.

Spotlight units gets a tiered scout where you get 3 multis and a guaranteed copy + all the resources for a full grid and 6* EX by 7500 paid gems.

Old seasonal units gets a tiered scout where you get 5 multis + a 25% chance of getting one of the focus units at random + a guaranteed copy of the unit you want + 10 5* Power Ups by 10000 paid gems.
Wow sounds pretty generous. So how many SSR/SR’s do you have? (Is that the right word for it?)

RafaSceptile

Wow sounds pretty generous. So how many SSR/SR’s do you have? (Is that the right word for it?)
Units are either 3*, 4* or 5* (and most 5*can be upgraded to 6*EX)

Those are all the base 5*s, either Master Fair, Poke Fair, Seasonals/Variery, Spotlight (regular summonning pool) and some few are free

I played from August 2019 to March 2020 and from February 2022 onwards

descarga_24.png

Morax

King of heroes
Units are either 3*, 4* or 5* (and most 5*can be upgraded to 6*EX)

Those are all the base 5*s, either Master Fair, Poke Fair, Seasonals/Variery, Spotlight (regular summonning pool) and some few are free

I played from August 2019 to March 2020 and from February 2022 onwards

descarga_24.png
Damn you seem to have EX rank luck. Are you f2p?

RafaSceptile

Damn you seem to have EX rank luck. Are you f2p?
The upgrade to 6*EX requires 5* Power Ups and Champion Spirits. Champion Spirits are obtained by doing Champion Stadium weekly. 5* Powe Ups can be obtained in events or by pulling characters that you already have at 5/5. Trainer Lodge also gives a good amount of 5* Power Ups but you need the respective unit to get those.

I buy the updated daily gem bundles because they actually offer a lot of value and are not ridiculuously expensive.

ailehunter

I have played since the beginning of 2019.

This is what i show for it.

index.png

I usually skip Seasonals, but i went all out for the Xmas ones because i was lacking Ice-type Damage Dealers.

Anyways, i played F2P from the beginning up to the Xmas of 2021, so i got all of the Xmas Alts (+ upgrades).
I should've gotten Latias, but ah wells. Next time.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I wonder which Kalos pairs we will have next month
Any predictions?
Also agree with Lysandre and Mega Gyarados or Volcanion. Malva and Talonflame seems likely. If we do end up getting Kalos CS next month (please), Drasna and Noivern as well. I don't think we're getting alts for Serena and Calem because we just got some but who knows?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What about Lysandare and Pyroar male or Malva with Pyroar female ?
And yes, Kalos CS is highly needed

ailehunter

Also agree with Lysandre and Mega Gyarados or Volcanion. Malva and Talonflame seems likely. If we do end up getting Kalos CS next month (please), Drasna and Noivern as well. I don't think we're getting alts for Serena and Calem because we just got some but who knows?
Yeah February seems like to be Kalos CS. So that's 2 new sync pairs for the VA event. And 2 New Sync Pairs for General Pool (being Drasna and Malva).
+1 more for Trainer Lodge.

But then, Valentines which will be +2 New Sync Pairs.
I doubt they'd let it go to March for it, so... February will be a very big update if so.

Lets rundown what will be happening

+1 New Sync Pairs for VA (100%)
+1 Trainer Lodge Pair (100%)
+2 Valentines (+90%)
+2 New Sync Pairs for General Pool (50%)
+1 one more New Sync Pair for VA (40%) (Much like how we got Shauna)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
What about Lysandare and Pyroar male or Malva with Pyroar female ?
And yes, Kalos CS is highly needed
Somehow forgot about Pyroar. Technically possible but I think Mega Gyarados and Talonflame would be more appealing. It seems more like a Lodge pair for one of them imo.
Yeah February seems like to be Kalos CS. So that's 2 new sync pairs for the VA event. And 2 New Sync Pairs for General Pool (being Drasna and Malva).
+1 more for Trainer Lodge.

But then, Valentines which will be +2 New Sync Pairs.
I doubt they'd let it go to March for it, so... February will be a very big update if so.

Lets rundown what will be happening

+1 New Sync Pairs for VA (100%)
+1 Trainer Lodge Pair (100%)
+2 Valentines (+90%)
+2 New Sync Pairs for General Pool (50%)
+1 one more New Sync Pair for VA (40%) (Much like how we got Shauna)
Pretty much what I expect. Unfortunate that Trevor and Tierno would likely be NPCs but at least Kalos is getting 3 other units for the general pool. Hopefully they don't throw in a random Pokéfair like they did with Bede for Johto part 2.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Out from a sheer miracle, I got Rayquaven from a single bout of daily paid gems.

...Mind you, I've been doing this like 14 times prior, so it may not really be much.

...And mind you, he's not the one I want, but rather Anni!N, so I may just end up having all second year anniversary units.

ailehunter

Out from a sheer miracle, I got Rayquaven from a single bout of daily paid gems.

...Mind you, I've been doing this like 14 times prior, so it may not really be much.

...And mind you, he's not the one I want, but rather Anni!N, so I may just end up having all second year anniversary units.
noice. I had to spark for Anni Lillie to 2/5.
At least my Anni Rayquaza is 3/5 now :O

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Predicting sygnas for Lysandre and Sycamore + Drasna and Malva (for Kalos CS) then the palentine banners.

Hoping this year's valentine offers character I'm not crazy about and that don't give way too much tempting stuff (like ice support and steel zone last year)

ailehunter

Predicting sygnas for Lysandre and Sycamore + Drasna and Malva (for Kalos CS) then the palentine banners.

Hoping this year's valentine offers character I'm not crazy about and that don't give way too much tempting stuff (like ice support and steel zone last year)
Okay here's the deal.

- Early February will be Palentines, 2 Sync Pairs.
- Good chance it'll be Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova or Alola. (Considering we just got Sinnoh+Hoenn recently, Kanto/Johto/Unova/Alola have a really good chance)

- Mid February we'll be getting Kalos VA Part 2.
- Either Lysandre (90% chance) and/or Sycamore (10% Chance)
- Malva (60% Chance) as a General Pool unit, but no Kalos Champion Stadium. Probably. If we do get Kalos CS, Drasna will probbaly have to wait until March 2023.
- +1 Lodge Pair (100% Chance)

Late February will be Anniversary 3.5 (95% Chance it'll be Late Feb to March), either 2 (10% Chance) to 3 (90% Chance) Units . (March Datamine imo)

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So do you think we will eventually get Trace as one of the Rivals?

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I think it would be really funny if we got Lysandre in the Trainer Lodge with Honchkrow as his Lodge Pair after Kalos VA's part 2.