• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Update is live.

Next Trainer Lodge's trainer is Morty.

Next Palentine Sync Pairs are Mallow & Dragon-type support Appletun with Elesa & Dragon-type striker Togetic (not Togekiss). So now you can totally make a team out of the whole Togepi line (locked to seasonal banners).

Kalos VA drops on February 12. Three trainers will join the lineup. Two are new.

LordSerperior

This pair is probably my favourite palentine pairs so far in terms of design. I'm probably gonna pull for Elesa. Mallow is a much needed new Alola unit but not that into her design even though I love Appletun.

Kalos VA pairs are really disappointing. Why on earth is Emma a pokefair? Especially when she's paired with a Crobat? I really want her and she's actually a really good unit but I'm gonna pass. Lysander I don't like in general so whatever but why is Anabel part of the Kalos VA at all and again also a pokefair for some reason? The Flare scientists were apparently not even worth adding as NPCs.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I like how "Kalos month" is synonymous with "save-your-gems-for-something-actually-good month".

Oh, and LeonZard is finally getting his GMax!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Finally Kalos CS. Best E4 theme gets 4 more remixes. Malva's my favorite. Shame no Malva or Drasna as playable characters. I don't really get why Emma is a Fair. Anabel is a weird but nice surprise. Her kit is so meh and I don't know why they gave us another GMax Snorlax. SS Lysandre looks cool and Volcanion is one of my favorite Mythicals so most likely pulling along with Leon and Emma (,just for their themes lmao). GMax Charizard is long overdue but would rather use the Anni N and SS Hilda I EX'd this same week lol. Palentines units look fun but nothing I need. Overall fun update.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good month for saving. I like Elesa but I can wait until the next select seasonal scout to get her.

Mallow has a super fun kit but Sygna Brendan fills my dragon support needs already so she is no must have.

Emma seems a solid unit. But I got her dad already and even if he does not do well, I can resort to Gladion. Plus I have Halloween Iris too

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm glad to get Emma, but I would've prefered her with Malamar. Oh well, she looks good so I may pick her up, but I think I'll wait for the datamine next month and see what comes first.

Everyone else is a skip, I wouldn't mind getting Mallow but even Appletun is not enough to deter me from saving.

ailehunter

I'm glad to get Emma, but I would've prefered her with Malamar. Oh well, she looks good so I may pick her up, but I think I'll wait for the datamine next month and see what comes first.

Everyone else is a skip, I wouldn't mind getting Mallow but even Appletun is not enough to deter me from saving.
tbh... she could get Jellycent with her costume.
Much like Masked Royalle.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm interested in some of the older Palentine's units because I haven't been playing for long, but other than that yeah, not really interested in much for February either. Palentine's Mallow seems pretty good, but there are other Palentine's units I want more.

LordSerperior

Got Elesa on my second multi. My luck in the past couple banners has been too good, it's making me really nervous for whatevers coming next. Thankfully I have quite a lot of gems saved to counter bad luck.

The "meta" community for the game can meme her but she has easily been one of the most fun units to use for me. I love the randomness. The physical/special up stacks that she accumulates, it's all too fun. I'll be using her a lot from here on out.

ailehunter

got her on my tier 2 :eek:~ ....
and then tried to get her for the 25% Chance Ticket. Karen my love... why must you hurt me this much? ;-;

ANyways. She's actually pretty nice. I'm wagering if i should pop a candy on her.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Managed to get Sygna Diantha with dailies. Rock zone hype!

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...