• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I just want to know when the Kalos Scout pool will have more than 2 freaking sync pairs. Like seriously, it's sad. I'm literally just sitting Kalos Scout Tickets until I have something other than Clemont and Serena to spend them on.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I just want to know when the Kalos Scout pool will have more than 2 freaking sync pairs. Like seriously, it's sad. I'm literally just sitting Kalos Scout Tickets until I have something other than Clemont and Serena to spend them on.
They've updated the ticket pools in the past during anniversary so most likely in August we'll get, at minimum, Shauna added.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I wonder when Shauna will join Kalos Scout pool...

Do u think we will have new MF's next month? Or re-run of an existing one?

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
I wonder when Shauna will join Kalos Scout pool...

Do u think we will have new MF's next month? Or re-run of an existing one?
She’ll most likely be included for the 4th anniversary update. It would be very helpful if they update the Ticket Scout pool twice per year instead of waiting another year for them to show up.

Last year, we got Serena & Zygarde along with the 2.5 anniversary sync pairs. Since Leon will be available through mid-March, it is difficult to predict if we’ll get another MF.

ailehunter

They all poof at the same time.

(Except the Kalos events, which go poof 5 days earlier.)
I just finished Leon event the other day, and i'm finishing Giovanni's
I'm only doing 30en dailies on Marnie's Kalos Part 1 and Part 2.
If its the rerun valentines though, tough luck that ends today :(

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Ball Guy is going to be a Sync Pair? LOL, never would've guessed that one, but why not?

Source: https://discord.com/channels/583120259708616715/604025184692731904

For those not on the r/PokemonMasters Discord server, here's a summary of what they've found in the datamine (or at least what I can make out from their posts):
-Ball Guy & Amoongus is being added as a Sync Pair and is a Support Pair
-Gloria is being added to the Trainer Lodge. Her Lodge Pair is Thwackey and is a Physical Strike.
-New Anniversary Master Fair: Marnie & Galarian Moltres, Bede & Galarian Articuno, and Hop & Galarian Zapdos. Marnie Anni is Special Strike, Bede Anni is Support, and Hop Anni is Tech.
-Terrakion is being added to Legendary Arena
-Lt. Surge is getting 6*.

Can't quite make out what's going on with the events and banners, but supposedly the Hoenn VA event is being rerun

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lame that we’re getting more Master Fairs. I don’t like Marnie or Bede so definitely skipping them. Shame because I like Galarian Moltres a lot. Hop looks nice though. Will definitely pull him after we get April’s datamine. We’re finally done with all general pool grids! Maybe Jessie and James get theirs next month but I doubt. Finally another LA it’s been over a year since the last new one. New LG looks tedious. Surge getting EX is fun. Just upgraded him to 5*. Ball Guy would be cool but it’s a lame Variety banner. Expanded grids don’t concern me since I’m most likely not getting these. Overall “eh” update.

LordSerperior

3 master fairs and I want two of them this is not gonna be a good month, especially since there is a possibility of a mid-month update. I do have enough gems for 6 pities but historically my master fair luck has been terrible and I do wanna have enough for the Alola VA.

With that rant out of the way, the Bede alt looks great. Priority pull for me given I've had to skip regular Bede twice already. Marnie is not too far behind, with a great outfit as well as Galarian Moltres. Skipping both Hop and Ball Guy.

Surprised at Lodge Gloria as I expected the next pair to be from Kanto or Alola. With Lorelei and Torchic grids added, I think Jessie and James are now the only gridless pairs.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
To be honest, the only thing that really excited me were Torchic's grid and the expansion on Gloria's.

As for the new pairs, I might use the tiered scout to get Ball Guy since a poison support with EX would be neat for my CS monotype runs.

As for the new Master Fairs, I'm not crazy for the SwSh rivals so only dailies on them. Only one that makes me tempted is Bede and mostly because the refresh on his TM would pair up nicely with SS Ethan for the Villa.

But not crazy about anything. Good month to save.

LordSerperior

Did you not see Synchro Healing? >_>
Doesn't interest me. Torchic is probably the worst unit to sync with. No mega, no EX, no other benefits, worse sync BP than all other units. Hostile Environment on flamethrower is more useful than synchro healing to me but even that is niche.

Last edited: