• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Now I can totally see Sync pairs of Nemona, Arven, Penny with
Fezandipiti, Munkidori and Okidogi respectively

I think at this point there is no chance for Legends pairs...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
All those LA characters are long dead, unless Hoopa is that good at taking people into Pasio.

Nah, it'd need to be a Pokemon with time travel capabilities, like Arceus, Dialga, or Celebi (probably more the former two since they're native to Hisui/Sinnoh). Hoopa can't time travel, it can only teleport people to a different space in the same time period/ISPOILER].

Frankly, that kind of lore would feel a bit contrived and we've moved on from LA, so I can see them skipping Hisui for Paldea.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Nah, it'd need to be a Pokemon with time travel capabilities, like Arceus, Dialga, or Celebi (probably more the former two since they're native to Hisui/Sinnoh). Hoopa can't time travel, it can only teleport people to a different space in the same time period/ISPOILER].

Frankly, that kind of lore would feel a bit contrived and we've moved on from LA, so I can see them skipping Hisui for Paldea.
Hoopa is blatantly doing time travel because it's taking people from different timelines other than just dimensions. The Red that is in Pasio is the young 11-ish-year old one from Johto, whereas he should be a young adult by USUM's timeline.

LordSerperior

It's a gacha, making money takes precedence over lore consistency and everything else. They don't even have to address why someone is there and as Aura pointed out there's already a lot of inconsistencies. I don't see them letting go of the opportunity to make money of off at least Volo, Adaman and Irida.

The Piers extreme battle wasn't too hard without Hop. Managed to beat it with EX Summer Hilda, EX Sonia and Bea.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The Piers extreme battle wasn't too hard without Hop. Managed to beat it with EX Summer Hilda, EX Sonia and Bea.

In my case I've used Aura Cynthia rather than Sonia.

Even being only 1/5 Hilda and Cynthia tank quite well. Beat finished the job in the forth sync.

Good thing worst rival Hop ain't necessary for this.

Hunga

Agree on the Marnie pitty trap!
I pulled 5 times the 11 pulls and got only three 5* and Marnie but only at the last pull 11 pulls. xD
So yeah... Still got her? :D

Overall I'm not that hyped for those 3.5 units, only Marnie felt useful as dark type.
Hop is kinda okayish I'd say and another psychic type unit? How original... Why not make Articuno flying or something else?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So my luck has been going pretty well with managing to pull Leon, and then pulling Alder in my first scout of the champion B and Diantha and Shaunda in my second scout
Only need Steven and Lance as the only remaining champions i don't have

Heekful

Agree on the Marnie pitty trap!
I pulled 5 times the 11 pulls and got only three 5* and Marnie but only at the last pull 11 pulls. xD
So yeah... Still got her? :D

Overall I'm not that hyped for those 3.5 units, only Marnie felt useful as dark type.
Hop is kinda okayish I'd say and another psychic type unit? How original... Why not make Articuno flying or something else?

Bede & Articuno are a Support sync pair so their type doesn’t really matter anyway… He’s not here to do damage but here to support the team, he also buff both Att & SpA so he can fit in any teams.

I personally went for Marnie and got very lucky with Hop (2nd multi) , will use the remaining gems of this month to try to get Bede , we’re getting 3k free gems in 2 days due to a Twitter Rally so I should be able to get him while also trying to get Steven 5/5 with dailies.

I also already have Anniversary May at 5/5 too so can’t wait till her grid expansion drop !

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Got Hop in 5 Multis and Emma in 2. Hoping I can get SS Lysandre and then I'll be content

LordSerperior

Pulled Bede on my second multi. This is the lowest amount of gems I've spent on a master fair so far and still leaves me with 200k.

Decided to bring out my EX Caitlin for the extreme battle since I haven't used her in a while and with Bianca and Bede supporting her she handles it pretty easily. Hopefully she's up for a grid expansion soon.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Unless you're so new you don't have the powerups for Sakaki, this battle is an absolute joke. And it's probably still pretty easy with his base form.

Got Champion Marie, holding out for the Anni Haruka/Majicos Yuuki banner for now since I don't have either. Might roll for Champion Beet if I have the gems to spare.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Finished the battle with my mono Psychic team (SS Lusamine, SS Dawn and Ani May).

It was a close call since Lusamine was the last woman standing but still pulled it off.

Bait banner avoided successfully :p