• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Trey pokes

Good news: Finally got Leon and surprisingly Aaron, the last Sinnoh elite four member I needed to get.

Bad news: Getting Marnie/Hop/Bede is going to be nigh impossible for me to get due to lack of gems and terrible luck as usual. Dang it.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I was really hoping we would get Milo, Kabu, Opal, Mustard, Honey or Peony (or finally Rose) after this Galar spotlight Today. Unless we are waiting for a villain saga.
Actually Mustard, Honey and Peony saving everyone from Rose and Oleana makes some sense. Imagine pairs like Peony with G-Melmetal, Mustard with other Urshifu, Honey with G-max Venusaur (or maybe Enamorus as I believe it suits her). I would love to see Raihan with Regidrago and someone (not sure who) with Regieleki.

Last edited:

LordSerperior

I was really hoping we would get Milo, Kabu, Opal, Mustard, Honey or Peony (or finally Rose) after this Galar spotlight Today. Unless we are waiting for a villain saga.
Actually Mustard, Honey and Peony saving everyone from Rose and Oleana makes some sense. Imagine pairs like Peony with G-Melmetal, Mustard with other Urshifu, Honey with G-max Venusaur (or maybe Enamorus as I believe it suits her). I would love to see Raihan with Regidrago and someone (not sure who) with Regieleki.
Regieleki will come with another Elesa and you will like it!

I need Honey to be a gen pool character so hopefully she won't be paired with Enamorus.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
BTW which Evil Team do you expect to have focus on next? What's left there? Alola and Galar, right?

Maybe Alola with some Sygma Suits with Zeraora, Magearna and some UBs or Tapus? Maybe Ultra Recon Squad with some unused UBs.

Last edited:

LordSerperior

The VAs have been in gen order (outside of Sinnoh which aligned with LA/BDSP) so Alola is going to be next. Also there was an ultra wormhole at the end of the last VA teasing the Alola VA.

Alola is really lacking when it comes to alts outside of Lilly so I'm hoping that the VA will fix it. At the very least I'm hoping for a Selene alt and SS Lusamine rerun. A Mina alt is an extremely unrealistic wish. I expect the Ultra Recon Squad to be NPCs at least for now.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
The VAs have been in gen order (outside of Sinnoh which aligned with LA/BDSP) so Alola is going to be next. Also there was an ultra wormhole at the end of the last VA teasing the Alola VA.

Alola is really lacking when it comes to alts outside of Lilly so I'm hoping that the VA will fix it. At the very least I'm hoping for a Selene alt and SS Lusamine rerun. A Mina alt is an extremely unrealistic wish. I expect the Ultra Recon Squad to be NPCs at least for now.
Maybe we will get Kahunas with Tapus? That does not seem like a big stretch.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Managed to get OG!Marnie with dailies. She is now 3/5 so I'm done with her move level. The level 4 and 5 tiles seem fun but not feeling like investing.

LordSerperior

Terrakion was really easy with my EX Bianca, Champion Bede and Giovanni. Only needed to set up Psychic Terrain once and didn't really have anyone to debuff it. Stored Power one shot the last bar.

Again. WHY do they only wait until the anniversary to update the ticket scout pools? Kalos pool needs updating badly.
Because regular updates will further disincentive pulling spotlight scouts. The few people who still do pull spotlights will have no reason to if they can get the character for free the next month or something. Which is why Courtney and Looker weren't added in the last update despite being out by then.

Is it a greedy money making tactic? Yes but that's synonymous with a gacha game.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Unless it's not usual, Fire Emblem Heroes is always putting new heroes into their banners but only separate seasonal, legendary, and mythical heroes into special banners.

This game isn't bleeding characters like crazy, but it separates common people like Gloria, Victor, and Marnie into their own separated banners from each other, while normies like Dawn and Ethan are in the common pool (and even if Gloria has Zacian, Marnie just has Morpeko).

LordSerperior

Unless it's not usual, Fire Emblem Heroes is always putting new heroes into their banners but only separate seasonal, legendary, and mythical heroes into special banners.

This game isn't bleeding characters like crazy, but it separates common people like Gloria, Victor, and Marnie into their own separated banners from each other, while normies like Dawn and Ethan are in the common pool (and even if Gloria has Zacian, Marnie just has Morpeko).
At the time Dawn and Ethan were released, limited banners were very rare and most people still actually pulled for spotlights so they didn't need to put them in limited banners to make money. The amount of limited banners has increased so much that most people don't bother with spotlights anymore. I'm actually surprised someone as popular as Sonia was a gen pool character.

For context Ethan was released a couple weeks after the games very first pokefairs, Cynthia and Lance and there had been only 2 seasonal by that point (Rosa/Siebold). And by the time Dawn came out, a further two pokefairs (SS Red/Steven) had been added.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I missed when it was mostly new characters and limited/alts were a rarity. I know they have to make money but it was nice seeing so many new faces each update. At the very least, this year so far has been good with introducing new characters (Shauna, Anabel) while also giving alts to ones without anyone (Lisia, Lysandre, Mallow, Hop, Bede)