• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Because regular updates will further disincentive pulling spotlight scouts. The few people who still do pull spotlights will have no reason to if they can get the character for free the next month or something. Which is why Courtney and Looker weren't added in the last update despite being out by then.

Is it a greedy money making tactic? Yes but that's synonymous with a gacha game.

Who's saying anything about once a month? Why not at least say, every 3 months or 6 months? Or just... whenever it needs updating? The Kalos Scout pool is in urgent need of an update because everyone's amassed so many tickets that most people probably have already maxed out one or both of Clemont and Serena and they're pretty much useless now.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Used 9000 gems to go for NC!Hop and NC!Bede...and actually got both of them! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!

Tallying things up, I got NC!Marnie in the first multi's first result from the 11, and 12k gems divided equally between the boys. Still have 19k gems, so I call this a success.

RafaSceptile

Who's saying anything about once a month? Why not at least say, every 3 months or 6 months? Or just... whenever it needs updating? The Kalos Scout pool is in urgent need of an update because everyone's amassed so many tickets that most people probably have already maxed out one or both of Clemont and Serena and they're pretty much useless now.
Tfw Serena is one of the best aged year 1 sync pairs, with still a very strong performance even against modern spotlight Tech sync pairs.

Not the same case for Clemont, but he at least has Gauntlet utility as one of the few sync pairs that can solo Latias without being horribly difficult.

LordSerperior

Define "needs" and whose needs? They give away so many tickets because they know they are an unreliable method of obtaining new units. By the time the tickets update, most people would have pulled the new units on other banners putting you back in the same spot. If the tickets were actually useful they'd be way more stingy with giving them out.

Kalos tickets are not the only ones that people have accumulated. I have more Johto and Unova tickets than Kalos and almost the same amount of Kanto and Hoenn ones because I have all the units in those pools maxed out. In fact I'm only missing units from the Alola pool so those are the only tickets I actually use.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The only good about the region tickets is farming those power ups.

Not going to lie, I still keep them for future use (right now, Looker) but really, I like to hoard them as a back-up in case I ran out of power ups to EX a character.

(which is kind of unlikely as I have over 300 stocked but you never know lol)

LordSerperior

The only good about the region tickets is farming those power ups.

Not going to lie, I still keep them for future use (right now, Looker) but really, I like to hoard them as a back-up in case I ran out of power ups to EX a character.

(which is kind of unlikely as I have over 300 stocked but you never know lol)
Pretty much the same, I save them for whenever I'll need extra power ups. I've never pulled anyone new from region tickets and only pulled one new character from the general 5 star tickets.

RafaSceptile

Last year I had to skip Anni Raihan because I severely needed Zerena because I had 0 Ground DPS sync pairs and since then I was waiting to his rerun, today, this happened:

Screenshot_20230314_000253_com.dena.a12026418.jpg

Screenshot_20230314_000302_com.huawei.HwMultiScreenShot.jpg

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Hello!!!
First time im posting here I think? Few months back when Ash returned I was finally convinced to play this game by @Ignition and it's been fun since
Especially recently when I've been really into the game, so just wanted to start posting in this thread

Funnily enough when I first started my luck was INSANE. I was trying to save all my gems to guarantee Ash but used it and got Ash pretty easily. I also pulled SS Red and at the time SS Wally pretty easily as well, and got SO MANY great pairs to make sure I was well set for an easy cruise of the early game.

My luck since then has been so-so and fluctuating, finished the main story and all the arcs (really enjoyed some stuff but it also got way too repetitive after a while), been active with events but used to avoid the heavy battle stuff that required to use more than 3 sync pairs aka if I had to change my main team I had set (SS Red, Ash and Volkner), so I never did Battle Villa, Legendary battles or championship stadium

Recently, my luck has been insane. Got Leon, managed to pull all the remaining champions I didn't have, got some other lucky pulls like Shauna and Morpeko and just insane luck in general that I kept gloating to @Dark_King25 and @Ignition lol, and after some unsuccessful attempts finally got Gloria.

My aim with sync pairs was to get Ash, all the game MCs and all the champions. I've finally completed it with Gloria, or so I thought until I remembered I don't have Lucas lol with the recent banner popping up. BUT after I get Lucas, I'll finally have them all and will also try to get all the rivals then too (Missing only Bede and Hugh).

With almost reaching the endgame of my pulls desires, and considering I had so many great pairs who I was levelling up constantly, finally did the championship stadium hard level recently and completed it, about to complete the Battle Villa soon and have done all the normal and Hard stages of legendary battles with just Ash Serena(Champion) and SS Blue, and gonna try further. It's been fun so far albeit with its flaws!!

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Sooo is there a chance that neo champion Serena will be available again?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
@SerGoldenhandtheJust so glad you're having fun and that I convinced you to play.
Sooo is there a chance that neo champion Serena will be available again?
Definitely a chance just prepare to wait at least a year. Every Master Fair that has had a rerun (Leon, Archie, Maxie, Anni Lillie/N/Steven) all had over a year between then.