• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

LordSerperior

Steven becomes the first character to get a fifth outfit. Skip units for me so far and hopefully the rest of the month will be the same. 2.5k CS sounds annoying, will have to see if the rewards are worth it.

I hope the no-EX style EX are reserved for the MC only. I want new colours for all the other characters. Unlocking EX for everyone now and then slowly giving them alt colours over time would be a pretty good idea.

Pokemon Power

Steven becomes the first character to get a fifth outfit. Skip units for me so far and hopefully the rest of the month will be the same. 2.5k CS sounds annoying, will have to see if the rewards are worth it.

I hope the no-EX style EX are reserved for the MC only. I want new colours for all the other characters. Unlocking EX for everyone now and then slowly giving them alt colours over time would be a pretty good idea.
Somehow I feel like the maximum amount of outfits for each character will be six. Seeing as how you can only have six Pokemon in your party.

ailehunter

Man, EX should be Lodge, eggmons, BP units and that's it. :|

And Jessie&James(LOLNOGRID) as well as Sawyer and Rachel (DEFINITELY RACHEL!)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
It's so weird to me that Shauna fo all characters gets an alt 2 months after being added lol.

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
It's so weird to me that Shauna fo all characters gets an alt 2 months after being added lol.
May had a new alt 3 months after she was added, so that’s a new record for the shortest time to get an outfit.

I’ll be surprised if Anabel gets an alt much soon, since she has an important role in Alola’s VA.

LordSerperior

Man, EX should be Lodge, eggmons, BP units and that's it. :|

And Jessie&James(LOLNOGRID) as well as Sawyer and Rachel (DEFINITELY RACHEL!)
I think MC pairs should be the only ones with same outfit EX. Jessie, James, Rachel and Sawyer should definitely get alt colours for their EX and I even want lodge and BP units to get alt colours. While a lot of EX colours end up looking bad but it is such an easy thing to do that I think they should be doing it regardless. I want my Umbreon coloured Karen and Feraligatr coloured Silver.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think the EX with no color swap will be used not just for MC but BP and Lodge pairings as well. Also, variety limited ones like the Eeveelution trio.

I could see free/gacha pairs still getting the new colors.

What surprises me the most is he got it before even Lillie himself.

Also, Steven is the one closest to winning the bingo: OG, Seasonal Outfit (including Anniversary), Sygna Suit and Special Costume.

And there's still run for stuff like Classic outfit then a BP pairing lol

And yeah, I agree those 2 are skips. Hope I can say the same for whatever we are getting with next datamine.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, please. The chances Lillie, Marnie, and Cynthia get another alt before this year ends are high.

Summer, in particular, will finally solve the mystery behind Cynthia's preferred swimsuit color.

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm surprised Shauna got an alt, and this quickly at that, considering she's not a particularly popular character IIRC. That said, it's nice when they give alts to less popular characters since it gives more variety.

RafaSceptile

This Legendary Gauntlet is horrible, and I haven't even reached the point of using weatherless teams against Moltres.

Currently I am at top200 with 52 teams. Those are my first 50 teams:

Currently I am at top100 with a nice number of teams:

image.png

Last edited: