• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: Max Power

Malfor

X and Y will be good
Pokémon: Max Power

DUmiLDi.png

This is the story of a young trouble maker named Max. Max and his friend, Shady, get rejected Pokémon by both Professor Birch and the champion of Hoenn, Steven. The two steal Pokeballs from a Pokémart and get into wild adventures. When a crazy event happens with the criminal gang, Team Aqua, Max decides to join their rivals, Team Magma to destroy them from what they did. But instead, he gets sucked into a life he wasn't expecting. He has the power to save the world, but may just destroy it in the process.
I would like feedback :D
There are four sections of the story, with their own atmospheres to them, to satisfy every audience.
Sections:
1. Max and Shady's Adventures - Light hearted and full of humor. Doesn't necessarily follow a storyline per issue. It's fun and games until the final issue.
2. Burning Magma - Dramatic and action packed, mostly featuring feuds between the rival gangs. They feature a slight linear importance, so it's recommended to read it in order.
3. Leading the Gang - Burning Magma x1,000 with drama and plot twists every where. Must be read in order. Features Max (now Maxie) in pursuit of the legendary Pokémon Groudon and fighting the notoriously evil Team Aqua and their leader, Matt.
4. In The Wake of Legends - There's nothing I can say about this without spoiling it. But I can say that it's dramatic!

So give me your thoughts on the premise and I'll be back.

Malfor

X and Y will be good
faDF5qr.png

Hello Forumers!
I'm am very proud to announce that we are officially in the saga titled, "Max and Shady's Adventures"
This is a very exciting leap forward in the series.
Comics will be uploaded page at a time.
I hope you enjoy this exciting section.
Feedback is appreciated!