• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon - Meloetta's Pirouette Forme Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

Pokémon - Meloetta's Pirouette Forme Revealed

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

More details can come at any time so keep checking back. Be sure to llike our new FaceBook Page.
With the news of Black 2 & White 2, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the possibilities that are to come while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games.
Last Update: 23:58 BST
Edit @ 23:58; Oha Suta shows footage

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon - Meloetta to be revealed
The first images from CoroCoro have started to come, with this one featuring the cover art. Hidden in the cover of this issue, in addition to informing us of Black 2 & White 2 information, is the revelation of Meleotta's Pirouette Forme sitting in the title of CoroCoro as seen to the right, indicating it will be showcased in full during the issue. For those not in the know, Meloetta's Pirouette Forme is a Normal/Fighting-type and changes from the Normal/Psychic-type Aria Forme when a move, Relic Song, is used in battle. The image also showcases what many believe may be new characters, but there is no evidence to support them being related to Pokémon at this time. Images from the issue are expected any moment now so keep checking back
Edit @ 23:58: Oha Suta aired a short time ago and showcased a new feature based upon the upcoming movie: Keldeo VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo. This feature showcased a new trailer which included a brief bit of footage featuring Meloetta's Pirouette Forme. The official site will likely update with this trailer soon but in the meantime, here's the image courtesy of my friend Sunain
pirouetteforme.jpg

[SUB]-- Delivered by Feed43 service[/SUB]

More...

Hanei25

That's interesting! For me, internet marketing is a valuable platform to grow the sales but I am not able to successfully run the paid ad campaigns. It is really hard to do all of the research work so I am now seeking recommendations for facebook ads Los Angeles team.

Status
Not open for further replies.