• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon - Mewtwo Form - UNCONFIRMED + Dream World Catalogue

xDWarrior

I'm not going to make any judgement calls until it is either confirmed or denied, because I simply don't know what to believe.

hawkmbl

Curious
I still think it's fake. Why? Look closely at mewtwo's neck & knees, and look at his head, looks like a layer was slapped over it

The Dark Titan

I think it's fake...

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
^That's just showing off the original poster; it could be just a newer or secondary version of the poster (ala the keldeo ones as an example on the first page of this thread). Remains to be seen if it is real or fake either way though due to that.

Of course, he could get a new form that looks different to having a bigger head (ie this is fake but the idea behind it is valid).

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I hope they go with the original one. The new (poss.) version is ugly (imo), it looks like Mewtwo is wearing headphones XD. Not really a fan of the (poss.) new form.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Anyone else notice that the 'new form' of Mewtwo has it's eye color changed from purple to red? Don't know if that means anything...

TheGreatGigInTheSky

The Jimmy Rustler
I don't understand why everyone thinks this new Mewtwo form is some kind of cancer incarnate. Lots of people here are saying things like this: "BAH!!! THE NEW FORM IS STUPID!!! I HATE IT!! PLEASE DON'T RUIN MEWTWO!!"

What I think: "I don't need it... I don't need it... I don't need it... *slams fist on table* I NEED IT!!!!!!"

President People

Eat The Path
I like how these first look/leaked info shots are always the worst possible quality. I can imagine the Bourne-style chase scene as the cameraman smuggles it out of the top-secret underground facility it was printed in, forces his way through crowded streets to blend into a quiet café (could explain the coffee stains), frantically flipping pages as he searches for the prized information. He fumbles for his cellphone camera; the mercenaries have spotted him. This. Summer. The Cameraman Identity!

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I think it's fake...

This doesn't have anything to do with the new unconfirmed Mewtwo forme, but I just noticed that random Sableye trying to be sneaky in the the movie poster. What's up with that? Is someone getting a Sableye or wtf? It's probably going to be important, maybe.

Turchiple

Advanced Spriter
To be honest I believe the new forme is real and as for sableye, that is where all the Sableye Evo came from

LusterPurge

Victory Star
Hi guys. New here. After years of going to serebii i registered.

Mewtwo form is not IMO and looks less awkward and looks not bad here

yellowfur.tumblr.com/post/47021842532/torotix-purplekecleon-im-going-to-be-real

GamingBoulevard

Triforce Guard
The new mewtwo form makes me think of a space alien, as if he will battle genesect in space or something.
He looks sleek and faster.
As a dbz fan, I would love to get this form!
Omega Mewtwo I'd call it :p

jb5000

POKEBANK WOOOOOOOO!!
I don't understand why everyone thinks this new Mewtwo form is some kind of cancer incarnate. Lots of people here are saying things like this: "BAH!!! THE NEW FORM IS STUPID!!! I HATE IT!! PLEASE DON'T RUIN MEWTWO!!"

What I think: "I don't need it... I don't need it... I don't need it... *slams fist on table* I NEED IT!!!!!!"

Lol'd at the spongebob ref' But I love the New Form Thing (and the Dbz-esque-Ness of it) I know it's not confirmed but It looks So soooooooooo, Sooooooooooooooooooo. SOOOOOOOO... Flipin' AMAZING!!!!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
O MY FRICKING GOD SEREBII HAS UPLOADED A 3RD FORM WHERE IT STANDS ON IT's hands
I QUIT POKEMON IF THIS THING IS REAL
mewtwoform2th.jpg

That's not on its hands, if you looked carefully its off to the side next to ash and the other is cut off from ash being in front of it, at least it appears like that

The Daylight Assassin

Come at me Bro
Heres what I believe. We shouldnt really be discussing this because...

A) Its based on a possibility that there is something like this.

B) Its just gonna cause tension.

But I personally saw the legs on the pic...game freak would do a better job if that was even remotely close to being in the game. The games release in October! I think its just bad photoshop...or something.

Mewtwo used all it's power against Mew right? Why would Mewtwo use more of it's power against Genasect? Mew is much more powerful then Genasect. Why use more power on a weaker pokemon?

Crystal_Knight

Dragon Tamer
Mewtwo used all it's power against Mew right? Why would Mewtwo use more of it's power against Genasect? Mew is much more powerful then Genasect. Why use more power on a weaker pokemon?

Yeah but Mewtwo is dealing with 6-7 Genesects (with one of them a Shiny) and all of them are ENHANCED like him, transformed from whatever their species USED to be like before they were enhanced. its one Mewtwo against 6-7 enhanced Genesect, I guess in order for Mewtwo to beat all of them, he has to get upgrade. *lol*

Though Mewtwo's a CLONE. Mew doesn't evolve (unless Mew's getting an evolution too in the game *lol*), so why does its already powerhouse mutant clone get an evolution? Plus is the change temporary like he needs a special item to hold in order to change then changes back to normal when he let's it go, or is he STUCK in his new form permanently like most newly evolved pokemon are? *lol*

And is it just me, or does Mewtwo's new head remind them of Palkia?

Elisa

Moon's Tear
Don't forget they're bug types.
I could actually like this new form if it had smaller head and less creepy feet.

Arceusgamer14

There's only one way to find out if this is true or just a hoax!
It's this Saturday's announcement! We might first get it about new information about Pokémon X & Y ether by Pokemon.com update or Nintendo Direct (If there's a Nintendo Direct coming this week to announce maybe some new games *Ahem* Zelda 3DS and a Pikmin 3 Trailer and release date and some new Pokémon XY info since Nintendo didn't show any of them at GDC) or Pokémon Smash will be the first one to show New Pokémon and possibly if this or a REAL new form of Mewtwo is real!