• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon - Mewtwo Form - UNCONFIRMED + Dream World Catalogue

S

SerebiiBot

Pokémon - Mewtwo Form - UNCONFIRMED + Dream World Catalogue

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Pokémon X & Y news, including new Pokémon, is expected next weekend so be sure to keep checking the site for news! f you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
With the news of Pokémon X & Y, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the amazing showcase and speculation over contents while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
Last Update: 08:13 BST
Edit @ 08:13: Dream World Catalogue

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon - Mewtwo Form - UNCONFIRMED
A new image has gone live through the Japanese message boards and showcase what appears to be a new Mewtwo form. This follows on from various information we have received regarding the movie and CoroCoro promising a special feature in the poster next month. Currently, there is no confirmation for this, so don't take it as fact yet, but we'll provide it asap

******"class: fooevo"]Pokémon Mewtwo Form*******
[/TR]
******"class: cen"] *******
******"class: cen"] *******
[/TR]

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Japanese Dream World Promotion
For those of you with the Japanese game, the next Dream World promotion is live. This promotion gives the special Hero's Catalogue which provides a variety of furniture including a house based upon the hero's house in Black 2 & White 2. It will run in Japan until May 28th 2013 and requires the password: ダルマッカ

[SUB]-- Delivered by Feed43 service[/SUB]

More...

golduck#1

How do you not realise this is fake.

How can you just say it's fake. I hate it personally but there is no reason to beleve that it's fake.

Roald

Spoink rules
How can you just say it's fake. I hate it personally but there is no reason to beleve that it's fake.

There is every reason to believe it's fake. It's just a lame photoshop of this image:

tumblr_mko3n2j7vJ1r1alb2o1_500.png

golduck#1

There is every reason to believe it's fake. It's just a lame photoshop of this image:

tumblr_mko3n2j7vJ1r1alb2o1_500.png

Every reason how? Before I argue my point I cannot stress enough I don't want to see another form, but that doesn't mean there isn't some logic to it.

Mewtwo all of a sudden gets thrown into this movie and is given a new special/main attack to use for what? To be his regular self? No evidence to say it's fake.

Roald

Spoink rules
Every reason how? Before I argue my point I cannot stress enough I don't want to see another form, but that doesn't mean there isn't some logic to it.

Mewtwo all of a sudden gets thrown into this movie and is given a new special/main attack to use for what? To be his regular self? No evidence to say it's fake.

Dude, that's not what I'm saying at all. This new forme is fake, nothing to do with Mewtwo actually getting a new forme.

Last edited:

golduck#1

Dude, that's not what I'm saying at all. This new forme is fake, nothing to do with Mewtwo actually getting a new forme.

Even so, you have no evidence to be 100% sure it's fake apart from you're opinion.

Roald

Spoink rules
Even so, you have no evidence to be 100% sure it's fake apart from you're opinion.

.....Yes I do? Seriously I just said like two posts up that it's a lame photoshop. Look at both pictures, they both have the exact same poses. It's clearly fake.

golduck#1

.....Yes I do? Seriously I just said like two posts up that it's a lame photoshop. Look at both pictures, they both have the exact same poses. It's clearly fake.

I guess you haven't seen the other picture hey.

Roald

Spoink rules

Pretty sure that one's fake too, Ash and Pikachu have the same pose as the other poster, just Mewtwo is flipped. 100% certain it's fake.

Elisa

Moon's Tear
Exactly same pic with mewtwo changed. And look at it's legs.. *shudders*

http://oi50.*******.com/2vj4bpi.jpg

Last edited:

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
Maybe it's an april fool? :p
if it's real it's really ugly...

Ninfia-Fan

When I first saw this, i thought Mewtwo would turn in to a snake-like creature (look at the extension coming from it's head).... But then I saw the whole thing. I don't think Mewtwo needs a new form, as it was one of the strongest Pokemon...