• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Midnight Sun - A Crappy MS Paint Fakedex

~Sloth~

Founder of 7DS Inc.
Pokémon Midnight Sun - A Crappy MS Paint Fakedex

These are my fakemon for Pokémon Midnight Sun. I don't have all the pictures done now, so I'll just post them as I make them. I apologize for the quality, I'd draw them, but I don't have a scanner, so... yeah. Enjoy (or don't...)

EDIT: I decided to put the male and female forms in one image to save space.

#494 Pomatrix

494.png

Seed Worm Pokémon
Type:
Grass.gif

Ability: Overgrow
Height: 6'11"
Weight: 17.6 lbs.
Evolution: Pomatrix ---Lv14---> Floroboros ---Lv36---> Dracana
Name Origin: "Pomme" (French for apple) + "Natrix natrix" (grass snake)

#495 Floroboros

495.png

Wreath Snake Pokémon
Type:
Grass.gif

Ability: Overgrow
Height: 10'07"
Weight: 61.4 lbs.
Evolution: Pomatrix ---Lv14---> Floroboros ---Lv36---> Dracana
Name Origin: "floral" + "Ouroboros" (snake swallowing its tail)

#497 Ephember

497.png

Candle Pokémon
Type:
Fire.gif

Ability: Blaze
Height: 2'03"
Weight: 7.3 lbs.
Evolution: Ephember ---Lv15---> Grilowisp ---Lv35---> Grimferno
Name Origin: "ephemeral" (fleeting) + "ember"

#498 Grilowisp

498.png

Ghost Light Pokémon
Type:
Fire.gif
Ghost.gif

Ability: Blaze
Height: 3'00"
Weight: 47.4 lbs.
Evolution: Ephember ---Lv15---> Grilowisp ---Lv35---> Grimferno
Name Origin: "grim" + "will o' wisp"

#507 Chrysalux

507.png

Bulb Pokémon
Type:
Bug.gif
Electric.gif

Ability: Illuminate / Shed Skin
Height: 2'06"
Weight: 25.1 lbs.
Evolution: Nymflux ---Lv8---> Chrysalux ---Lv14---> Dyanamago
Name Origin: "chrysalis" (cocoon) + "lux" (Latin for light)

#606 Homunculow

606.png

Hollow Pokémon
Type:
Ghost.gif
Fighting.gif

Ability: Curse Guard
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 47.7 lbs.
Evolution: ---
Name Origin: "homunculus" (artificial human) + "hollow"

Well, that's all I have so far, I'll update with more tomorrow.

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Need to see morre

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Will you post the Water starter?

mangaeyes

They look ok at best...the worm one is very imaginative.

Your trying too hard to give all of them big gender differences and it just doesn't work. They don't need to be super girly or mega muscly you know...

Serenitie

That's pretty good :)

~Sloth~

Founder of 7DS Inc.
Added Pomatrix's evolved form.

Will you post the Water starter?

I'm doing the water starter next, and I'll try and get the rest of the starter forms done soon.

They look ok at best...the worm one is very imaginative.

Your trying too hard to give all of them big gender differences and it just doesn't work. They don't need to be super girly or mega muscly you know...

I just thought since DP only had a few gender differences I'd expand on the idea. And not all of them will have typical gender differences, but they all will have gender differences, as I kind of like the idea.

Thanks for the comments guys, I know the pictures leave a lot to be desired, but at least you like my ideas (and that's the important thing, right?) More to come...

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
ALL with gender differences? You sure about that? Cause, think about it, not all real animals have huge gender differences. But, hey, it's your region.

Anyway, what does Curse Guard do? I'm curious, cause you have quite a good concept for a legendary there. As for the name, you sure Midnight Sun isn't a bit long? If you want a black sun, you could always use Eclipse.
Back to the gender differences. The main problem I have is, mostly, you have the Males looking kinda like the pokemon would look if there was no gender difference, with the females looking more feminine. Also, You have most of the female gender differences looking kinda like what a gender difference would be for a human; Before making gender differences, I would suggest looking at some gender differences real animals that have gender differences, instead of making the girls have longer hair or something like that.

See Ya Later!

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
you need more art, not... pixel art-likr scribbly noobish big drawings using paint..
2 things, read tutorials,
and shave.

I mean shade..

Also, Way great job on the names!! They make HUGE sense and really good understandable stuff..
Gjob.

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Well, nice ideas for fakemon. ^_^; And the names you created for them are pretty good.

Ok, on to the art. They are just messy, and some of them are a little over thought as the looks go. I mean the hollow pokemon, there are just too many stitches on it. Like it was run over by a car, don't over do it.

Really, I'd hope your pencil and paper drawing skills are much better. If it is much better and you can't scan them, just take a picture with your camera, upload them and post it here. The quality won't be as nice as a scanned picture, but I guess we could deal if the hand drawn art is better.