• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Miss World 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gremolin

Jessie's No. 1 Fan
Pokémon Miss World 2006

Hello everyone, its summer time so I've decided to hold a Pokémon Miss World event where you can vote for favorite female character in the anime of Pokémon.

I browsed through the Bios, on the Serebii.Net site and narrowed down the competition to 50 of your foavorite anime girls.
I have purposely overlooked all the anime girls who are deemed to be under 18. (Sorry Misty and May fans).

Tournament Format.

The 50 girls have been randomly selected into 5 groups of 10 girls where thanks to your voting, they hopefully make it into the last 16.
Group 1 will allow 4 girls to the next rounds whilst the other 4 groups will allow 3 girls into the next round. This format will set up 16 girls for the final stages.

The final 16 will enter the knockout 1 on 1 stages where your voting will decide who will go into the next stage.

The final 8 will enter the knockout 1 on 1 stages where your voting will decide who will go into the semi-finals.

The final 4 will enter the semi-final knockout 1 on 1 stages where your voting will decide who will go into the final.

The losers of the semi-final will enter a knockout 1 on 1 vote where your voting will decide who is 3rd place.

The final 2 will enter the semi-final knockout 1 on 1 stages where your voting will decide who is Pokémon Miss World 2006.

How To Vote & Rules

GROUP STAGES.
For the group stages I want you to vote for your top three girls in the group.
e.g.
1st - Jessie
2nd - Cassidy
3rd - Domino

This vote will give Jessie 3 points, Cassidy 2 points and Domino 1 point.

Each group vote will last 4 days. (Voting times will be posted)
Any vote that is not in this format will not be counted.
You cannot vote twice.
Votes can be edited but after the deadline I will count the votes and any edits after the deadline will not be counted.
Try to fill your post with reasons towards your post so it fills its out a little
If the case of a draw then voting will be extended for 1 hour and will continue to until the deadlock is broken.
If the draw continues for a sufficient amount of time then I shall have the deciding vote

KNOCKOUT STAGES.
For the Knockout stages, I want you to vote for girl you want to win the round.
e.g.
I vote Jesse
Vote Jesse
(all these are acceptable)

This vote would give Jesse 1 point towards her tally.

Each knockout round vote will last 4 days. (Voting times will be posted)
Any vote that is not in this format will not be counted.
You cannot vote twice.
Votes can be edited but after the deadline I will count the votes and any edits after the deadline will not be counted.
Try to fill your post with reasons towards your post so it fills its out a little.
If the case of a draw then voting will be extended for 1 hour and will continue to until the deadlock is broken.
If the draw continues for a sufficient amount of time then I shall have the deciding vote

GROUPS
After using a randomiser, these will be the 5 groups.

Group 1 (4 girls qualify) VOTING IN PROGRESS
Lily
Daisy
Susie / Yuki
Delia / Hanako
Shinobu
Jenny
Anabel
Liza (Charizard Valley)
Ryuu
Andrew

Group 2 (3 girls qualify)
Tsuguyo
Grace
Flannery Asuna
Joy
Domino
Lilian
Caroline Mitsuko
Jessie Musashi
Jessibelle
Sabrina Natsume

Group 3 (3 girls qualify)
Prof. Ivy
Saori Saori
Britney
Whitney Akane
Trinity
Hitomi
Roxanne
Kid
Gizelle
Jasmine Mikan

Group 4 (3 girls qualify)
Shelly
Marina
Jeanette Fisher
Iya
Lola
Cassidy Yamoto
Winona
Stella
Greta
Lisa (3rd Movie)

Group 5 (3 girls qualify)
Violet
Erika
Cissy
Luana
Clair Ibuki
Lucy
Prima
Eileen
Hinata
Osashi

Remember to vote for your top 3 girls.

KNOCKOUT ROUND
After group stages a random draw will determine who faces who.

VOTING FOR GROUP 1 IN PROGRESS
Started - 2nd July 2006 - 23:00
Ending Date - 6th July 2006 - 23:00

If you don't recognise the girls names they are all on the character BIOs on Serebii.net.
Any Problems then post here or message me
Enjoy Voting

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Group 1:
1. Anabel
2. Officer Jenny
3. Suzie

Group 2:
1. Domino
2. Nurse Joy
3. Flannery

Group 3:
1. Saori
2. Prof. Ivy
3. Hitomi (is this Rebecca from Destiny Deoxys?)

Group 4:
1. Shelly
2. Greta
3. Cassidy

Group 5:
1. Hinata
2. Eileen
3. Erika

Gremolin

Jessie's No. 1 Fan
Thanks for starting the vote off 'The Great Butler'

I'll post my votes for group 1

1st - Jenny
2nd - Liza
3rd - Ryuu

Yes hitomi is Rebecca from Deoxy's Movie, I used the name that was on the Character Bios though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.