• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Model Sheets

Rune Knight

Hey guys.

I like doing 3D modeling as a hobby, though I haven't been as into lately but as of recently I have started playing around with it once again.

I studied this subject in college along with design, rigging, animation and other ventures involved in the field, though my favorite topic has always involved making assets. I wasn't really much into making characters but I find the subject just as vaccinating.

Recently, I have been modeling pokémon and decided to share how they turn out online. Feel free to recommend suggestions.

Since I'm a bit rusty and don't like spending too much time, I'm starting out small and gradually building up to more complicated pokémon.

Last edited:

Rune Knight

Here's Rowlet.

gQNjbLK.png

I recently made Marill and plan to share it soon. Currently working on Cyndaquil as well.