• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Movie 16 News + First Trailer

S

SerebiiBot

Pokémon Movie 16 News + First Trailer

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

This update will likely be amended throughout the day. If you have any ideas for the site, feel free to send them in
With the release of Black 2 & White 2, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the possibilities that are to come while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
Last Update: 23:03 GMT
Edit @ 07:01; Short Confirmation | Edit @ 22:22; First Trailer Screenshots | Edit @ 22:43; Trailer

[h=3]In The Anime Department[/h] Pokémon Best Wishes - Extreme Genesect

Following on from this morning's reveal of the upcoming movie, Extremespeed Genesect, the Japanese Variety Show Oha Suta has aired the first footage of the movie. This trailer featured Genesect flying through a city, only to be overtaken by the Red Genesect who heads towards Ash then shooting up onto a building. Our friends at Filb will have the trailer up shortly but in the meantime, I've created some screenshots for the trailer and have putted them in our movie page.
Edit @ 23:03; Small summaries thanks to Sabonea Masukippa:
Extremespeed Genesect: What is this red Genesect, a Pokemon from 300 million years ago, who boasts special speed and power doing in the middle of a large mordern city?
Pikachu & Eevee Friends: Pikachu and other cute Pokemon come to play in their home, 'Eevee House', but Meowth's gets up to mischeif causing a great stir.

******"class: fooevo, colspan: 2"]First Trailer*******
[/TR]
******"class: cen, colspan: 2"]

[/TR]

corocoro011th.jpg

[h=3]In The Anime Department[/h] Pokémon Best Wishes - Movie 16 News
The first details of the next Pokémon movie have started to come through the Japanese magazine, CoroCoro. The sixteenth movie has been revealed to feature a shiny Genesect, showcasing the appearance it has in flight, and be called Extremespeed Genesect (神速のゲノセクト), with tradition dictating there will likely be an addition to the title in the Spring. The movie is due for release in Japan in July 13th 2013. Attached is a Pikachu short that features Eevee called Pikachu & Eevee Friends (ピカチュウとイーブイフレンズ). In addition to that, Genesect is to be given again in Japan from January 11th 2013 to February 10th 2013 in Pokémon Centres across Japan for Black, White, Black 2 and White 2. We'll provide more details as it comes

******"class: fooevo"]Pokémon Movie*******
******"class: fooevo"]Pokémon Movie*******
[/TR]
******"class: cen"] *******
******"class: cen"] *******
[/TR]

[SUB]-- Delivered by Feed43 service[/SUB]

More...

CameronSt

Awakened
Sounds interesting :) That would be nice to get a shiny Genesect, it is OP though. Can't wait for more details :D

247Rain

It's raining 24 7
In the trailer i was confuesed cus it showed two genesects i wonder if there is 2 or not

Bluelatios*

I reaallly hope they give this legendary a proper background story this time, aka involve Team Plasma. For starters, they are the reason Genesect is resurrected and has super powers like that cannon on its back. The problem? I have a sinking feeling that at best, the plot will dictate that only the shiny will be Plasma's and the other will be wild which doesn't make sense cause of the freakin' cannon. Why must my expectation be like this??? >_<

poutwuw

Toa of Bronies
Am I the only one who thinks the green Drive in the cannon on the poster might be significant?
O3vH9.jpg