1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky US release date.

Discussion in 'Mystery Dungeon (Hidden)' started by PurpleMew, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky US release date.

Source: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75112

The GameStop listing for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky was updated friday, revealing a holding date of Oct. 1 for North America. The release date will most likely be later in October.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  2. Lucazard

Lucazard Spoof Man™

Finally a release date, I'm gonna pick it up on release.

3. LiteBlue-

LiteBlue- Master of the Ground

Just hope it's not the same as Darkness/Time/Blue. So highly repetitive, and feels like you just wanna get through the game just to complete it instead of having fun.

4. WynautQueen

WynautQueen Pokemon Caretaker

Ooh, nice. I'll have to go in and pre-order soon.

5. ijea4444

ijea4444 Well-Known Member

:( I'll be too pre-occupied with HGSS to play. :(

6. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to get this game, so October gives me lots of times to decide.

If I do decide to get it, I most likely won't pre-order. From what I've heard so far, it doesn't seem like this game is going to be extremely popular.

7. AstralEon

AstralEon The one and only.

That's 3 months from now. Cool.

So what? No special something when we pre-order it?

8. calze6

calze6 Reclaiming da ladder

When will it be out in Australia?

9. Shadow Tepi 8

Shadow Tepi 8 Prince of Blue

Ah, interesting. I'm definitely getting Sky when it comes out in Australia.

10. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

11. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

I saw this on Game Stop. I was hoping for a September release but October is fine enough. I know that I'll preorder the game. I can't wait for October 1st!

12. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

October 1st likely is not the release date and nowhere does it say as much; that's when pre-ordered copies ship. Given Nintendo of America's propensity for Sunday releases, I'd peg the 4th - the following Sunday - as the actual release date.

13. Sora

Sora AKA Snagger Outlaw

Already imported it (should be coming tomorrow or Tuesday with my brand spankin' new DSi.) but now I know that I need to send it to my college address when I do preorder it.

14. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

I am probably going to get it since I like these games. As long as it is not the same as Explorers of Time/Darkness and just continue on the story, I will get it.

15. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Indeed. This is the reason why I haven't posted it and yet other sites have. They don't check things

This will not be the release date. This is a holding date

16. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Oh. So, this is the day that you can pre order the game? If so, that seems pretty awesome! Thanks for saying something BCVM22 and Serebii!

17. sweet_piplup123

sweet_piplup123 I lost the game?!?!

Well Darkness and Time was released two months after the release in US, so it'll probably be out around Christmas.

Horray, I've got a good excuse for my parents to buy it for me. XD

18. Short Wing

Short Wing Home of the Braviary

Awesome, only a few months left, I'm definitely picking this game up as soon as it's released! ^_^

19. Forever&Always

Forever&Always DanceInTheDark

IDC, this is the same ad MD2 with barely any new things. Nope not getting it. Last DS game im purchasing, is HG/SS, others ill download.

20. AstralEon

AstralEon The one and only.

Ah ok. Hoping it will be released any day in October.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.