1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky US release date.

Discussion in 'Mystery Dungeon (Hidden)' started by PurpleMew, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scy*Teh*Scyther

Scy*Teh*Scyther Scyther FTW <3

I was actually told, at a Gamestop store, that it came out September 2nd. But release dates get pushed back all the time, so It doesn't suprise me that it's October 1st now.

I dunno if I'm getting this one right away, maybe I'll ask for it for christmas or something. I'll be in college, so time/money will be a little tight. It's bad enough I need to come up with the money for HG/SS in the spring x3

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

It was never September 2nd nor is it now October 1st.

On the count of the former, if your average GameStop employee had a nickel for every time he or she spewed an inaccurate release date at some unsuspecting customer who belived him or her on the sole basis that they work the cash register at a video game store, said employee would no longer have to work at GameStop.

On the count of the latter, please read the thread.

3. Noheart

Noheart The Abysswalker

OWE MAH GAWD SKYMIIIN

He will be MINE.

4. Protoman EXE

Protoman EXE Aegis Shield Up!!!

I love the mystery dungeaon series so i will get it as soon as my mom will let me buy it.

October 1st or later as the case might be.

5. BigDaddy D

BigDaddy D You're on thin ice

wow finally a little info

6. WynautQueen

WynautQueen Pokemon Caretaker

Awesome. I'll have to reserve this along with Brutal Legend and Drawn to Life The Next Chapter. Whew, big preorder shopping list.

7. shaymincutie

shaymincutie Member

yay another mystery dungeon now with shaymin :D can't wait to own it!!!

8. Yellow Aura

Yellow Aura Light of Hope

Still a while away; I hope it'll be worth the wait....

9. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

I may get this for the special missions and Shaymin, but I'm not 100% on it. I just need time to finish Platinum first.

10. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Ah, can't wait to pre-order it. :) And for the actual game to come out. I always loved the PMD storylines. ^.^

11. My local Gamestop says it is scheduled for October 2. I have already preorderred a copy of it. When I got the preorder I traded in some old games and saved 28 dollars so I only needed to pay nine to get a fully paid preorder.

12. glowing_light010

glowing_light010 •chℓoε•

Awesome ^_^ I'll probably buy it the day of the release....
    *runs to mark the calender*

13. Mew's desire

Mew's desire *Smirks*

Hmm since I don't live in the US its going to be slightly harder for me to get this game in hands. Oh well.

14. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

ah, that means i have to import something again. i'll see if i can arrange a yank version of it.

15. Wisest Celebi

Wisest Celebi Tiny Powerhouse

This is EXACTLY what I was waiting for!!! But the main question is: Why hasn't Serebii put this on the page for the game yet?

16. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Because he's smart and doesn't post information that isn't official, which this isn't. Had you read the thread, you would likely know this.

17. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Indeed. As I have said, its the holding date to allow for pre-orders. It is NOT the Release Date. Unlike certain other sites, I do check facts before posting

18. Wisest Celebi

Wisest Celebi Tiny Powerhouse

Well, ok then. I'm sorry, I just wanted to be sure...

19. tatsujingosuto

tatsujingosuto Active Member

unfortunately, I have to wait to Christmas to get this game because as soon as the school year starts for me, whatever game comes out during that time I have to wait to X-mas to get the game

;354;TG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.