• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Ultimate Puppyshipper

#1 Puppyshipper
I have to questions. 1. When can you recruit Pokemon in this game? 2. Have they said any where the price for the DLC Dungeons or whether or not they'll be free on release date?

According to Serebii.net part of the site, there will be one DLC dungeon that will be free - for a limited time. It looks like there will be a couple additional dungeons on release, but it will cost you a small amount.

Okay, I spoilered a small section of the early game to answer. One of the first Pokémon you can recruit is at Lv.12. That means you will be able to recruit Pokémon very early in the storyline.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
It's good that we get to start recruiting early on.

Here's something I'm wondering: what level did you guys reach in the demo? Personally, myself (Rayze the Tepig) and my partner (Naul the Axew) are both sitting at level 9.

Level 8. But I taught myself (being an Oshawott), Aerial Ace, which is worth more than a level or two of EXP grinding.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Level 8. I thought myself (Snivy) a nifty Reflect though, and I have Light Screen sitting in my Box.

My egg moves are pretty good though, Pursuit and Assurance. Both help tons against those uberpowerfull Gothita and Minccino.

golduck#1

When is this coming out in Australia? I must be blind because I can't find it anywhere.

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Level 8. But I taught myself (being an Oshawott), Aerial Ace, which is worth more than a level or two of EXP grinding.

same here, i have torment, cut, sludge wave, and more too :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
When is this coming out in Australia? I must be blind because I can't find it anywhere.

Most likely on the page for it on Serebii, if it's not there, check the official website. If neither have it, it won't be released there (or it'll have a delay for like half a year).

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
same here, i have torment, cut, sludge wave, and more too :)

Wow... did you just Gate-Grind alot? I tried grinding probably about 50 gates and only receieved 2 TMs total... Cut and Bulldoze.

Did anyone notice more TM rewards from certain difficulty or length dungeons?

Rakurai

I do seem to get good items from the higher difficulty dungeons more often.

I presume it'll be easier to get good items in the full game, as the dungeon difficulty goes up to 13 stars.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Alright thanks! Im a little disappointed with what I have gotten compared to others, but I guess Ill just wait till tmr when I DL the game and see if I can get some better loot. Im guessing the levels of YOUR Pokemon and difficulty attainable in the Magnagates depends on your story levels/progress tho?

Canto

May 18th. Weird, I thought release dates for games in different territories were usually within a month or so of each other.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This comes out in a few hours, I can't wait. I plan on getting that free DLC shortly afterwards

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I asked a question in the 3ds discussion thread, or was it the Club Nintendo thread? It doesn't matter, what I asked was if I link my 3ds xl to my club Nintendo account and purchase mystery dungeon from the e shop will club Nintendo register the purchase automatically then allowing me to get my free game? I haven't gotten an answer yet so if any of you guys can answer this I will be soooooo grateful.

Last edited: