• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Yea, Kyurem might be the final boss. Maybe it changes form during battle.

That would be awesome, seeing Black or White Kyurem, maybe have Reshiram and Zekrom as bosses as well.

you be able to use other pokemon.its just there still making it.we can use aexu.but other pokemon well be ablu meaby

R_N

Both PMD games had a large number of legendary bosses attacking you, so Kyurem might just be a random dude and all the legendaries get have fancy intros.

I hope this game is more fair than the first two. The final set of dungeons in both games are terrible, and Dialga is a cruel final boss.
I never heard....anything....about how the WiiWare PMDs were (and those oddly never came here)

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
They should have at least one or two different dungeons for each type. I would love to see a haunted mansion dungeon in the game. That would be so awesome.

Kyurem is not going the last guy.Zekrom well be he is more popular

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Both PMD games had a large number of legendary bosses attacking you, so Kyurem might just be a random dude and all the legendaries get have fancy intros.

I hope this game is more fair than the first two. The final set of dungeons in both games are terrible, and Dialga is a cruel final boss.
I never heard....anything....about how the WiiWare PMDs were (and those oddly never came here)

But if Kyurem would be a random dude, then who would be the final boss? It would obviously be Darkrai since he is a final boss to every spin off Pokemon game.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
The trailer was interesting, makes me want it more. I wonder who is the bad guy in the game, I bet it'll be a Hydreigon.

I think it's gonna be Kyurem.

Hydreigon is probably going to be the "bad guy", but Kyurem will probably a neutral party that ends up as the final boss. I'm willing to bet it'll be three part, one for each form.

I'm trying to think of what some of the bosses may be. I'd like if Cofagrigus was one, but he runs a bank, so he can't be.

Here's a list of what I'd consider suitable bosses (5th gen only, but they'll probably have some previous gen bosses as well):

Liepard
Musharna
Scolipede
Krookodile
Darmanitan
Garbodor
Zoroark
Galvantula
Ferrothorn
Eelektross
Chandelure
Accelgor
Golurk
Hydreigon (almost confirmed as a boss anyway)
Volcarona
Cobalion (Virizion will probably assign you a mission to find his former teammates and you'll need to fight him in a boss battle to convince him to come back)
Terrakion (same as Cobalion)
Virizion (probably as some sort of test)
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram (extremely likely)
Zekrom (extremely likely)
Landorus
Victini
Kyurem (almost confirmed anyway)

Last edited:

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
I'm thinking they might pull a Dusknoir-Dialga type thing on us.

Like, Hydreigon ambushes you (possibly in that ice castle..place, if kyurem really is the final boss), you eventually beat him, then go onto kyurem.

Though I wonder what Hydreigon would gain...

Probobly just some stupid "OH. I SHALL FREEZE THE WORLD AND RECREATE IT IN MY OWN IMAGE! MMUHHUUHUHUHUHU!" :<.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm thinking they might pull a Dusknoir-Dialga type thing on us.

Like, Hydreigon ambushes you (possibly in that ice castle..place, if kyurem really is the final boss), you eventually beat him, then go onto kyurem.

Though I wonder what Hydreigon would gain...

Probobly just some stupid "OH. I SHALL FREEZE THE WORLD AND RECREATE IT IN MY OWN IMAGE! MMUHHUUHUHUHUHU!" :<.

I hope not. That'd be a really cliche and lame ripoff of Ghetsis.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
I hope not. That'd be a really cliche and lame ripoff of Ghetsis.

Yeah...Probobly. But you know pokemon! Always the same thing over and over. Like Ash's mother whacking Ash over the head with a baseball bat so he forgets everything from the previous region. :/. Sigh..

pikachu500

Elite Champion
Possible Bosses:
Volcarona
Bisharp with Pawniard henchmen
Beeheeyem
Throh and Sawk Duo
Simisage, Simipour, Simisear team
Krokorok
Hydreigon
Eelektross
Purrloin