• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Rescue Request

EkkoFizix

So I was looking at the threads and I noticed that none of the threads dealt with Rescue Request for Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team Dx.

So if you need your team to be rescued you can ask for help here. To make things easier as well you can your request for help in the following format:
Rescue Team Name
Name of Dungeon and Floor# that your knocked out on.
Rescue Request ID
Time left on the request before it expires.

So here is an example(note this is just an example):
Shadow
Sinister Woods - 6F
zaL>5:tX3Os
7 days left until it expires

Also once your rescue is completed regardless of who saved you or if you decided to cancel your request please make sure you let the person that is trying to help you know.

This is so that the person isn’t going all the way the the dungeon to rescue you only to find when they get to the floor that your team has already been rescued or isn’t there.
Echo Team
Sky Tower F33
r5>bMXy<y>7
7 Days Left

Please help, I suck too much at video games to be able to do this myself