• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate! (021)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate! (021)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate!

A Young Boy goes to bed one night and wakes up in the Pokémon world as a Squirtle. Being awoken by a Charmander, he quickly befriends his new PokéFriend and Charmander's friend a Chikorita. Deciding to create a Rescue Force, the 3 Pokémon head out to dungeons to rescue other Pokémon that get lost in the nearby land. Recruiting friends along the way, they continue to do this, until another rescue force, Team Meanies, arrives and starts causing trouble...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
Okay. Is this episode airing now? It says that "ON NOW" on cartoonnetwork.com. Yet it also says it's airing at 8:00 PM.

Last edited:

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
Um...No. "The Land Before Time XXVII" is on now. If you're at home, couldn't you have just turned the channel now to answer this question yourself? ._.

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
That's because I'm not at home. Thanks for clearing that up.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was very weird in every way. I mean, Team Meanies? C'mon! That's a horrible name. And yes, you could call me whatever you want for me wasting my time watching this episode if anyone didn't like it. Gengar sounds a lot like Dr. Namba. He also called Ekans Arbok, which was weird. Also, Gengar can't learn Confusion. Kinda cool to see Charmander use Metal Claw. Good ending, though. So it had that going for it.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I'll check this out later.

johnny139

Smell Ya Later!
It was surprisingly good. I mean, some voices needed some getting used to, and Team Meanies was kinda stupid, but it actually made me want to get Mystery Dungeon!

I hope it becomes a side series, at least 13 episodes or so.

It does look like it'll be a side series, paticularly with the 'To Be Continued...' right at the end.

-Right off the bat, Nintendo goes one over on 4Kids and has us read the story. TAKE THAT, KHAN!!:D

-Squirtle is kawaii~! He thinks the bubbles were pretty.^_^ Since this is a miniseries, I'm sure we'll get some good backstory on his trainer days later on.

-Level up references FTW!:D

-Wow--a rare mention of the Poison status!:eek:

-Who is this electric rat and what has he done with Ikue Ohtani?!:p Just kidding; I'm just not used to this deep teenager voice(Pika-oniisan~<3). But it fits, so good on them.

Last edited:

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
I thought this special was really cute. I really liked Charmander (he had a lot of spunk and was very brave to take on those Shroomish). I loved Kangaskhan's personality... and the baby -- awww! I thought it was kinda cool that Pikachu sounded like a teenage boy.

I'm looking forward to the games more than ever now...

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
I didn't mind this show, it was a little strange though, probably because I'm not used to them talking, and no trainers, but I kinda liked watching it, it was a change of pace for me.

The voices were ok, I actually liked Pikachu's voice, it was cute.

alyssa

<3 Cutie;
team meanies was a stupid name for a team. but i really liked the episode. pikachu's voice did kinda sound weird.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
I LOVED all the voices in this special, especially Skarmory's! I really hope this becomes a series!

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
It was very cool. Got me more pumped for mystery dungeon.
I really can't wait for it. I hope this becomes a miniseries.

I like Skarmory. " I don't like it, not one bit!" she was insane.

Gengar, sounded like Dr.Nanba.. and he mistook Ekans for Arbok.. Plus his teeth are odd..

I want to see more of that really good Rescue team... with the Tyranitar... Heh..

Manene!

I'll admit it, I actually liked it. I thought is was kiddy but I still actually liked it. I hated Skarmory's voice. That was the only downside for me. The rest was good, I hope they continue it as a mini-series or something. It has potential.

Akane

I thought the special was very cute! I really enjoyed it. I loved everyone's voices. Especially Pikachu's voice(the older brother of the Pichu)! Totally cool! And I loved the adventure that Team Go-Getters went for. XD

I wish this will be a series someday.