• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue - Team Go-Getters Out Of The Gate! (021)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow this PMD special was so accurate to the games. I liked the background music plus Pikachu's voice, which was more mature than I was expecting hee hee. I liked the crazy Skarmory as well. :]

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Oh look, forced PMD promo! But really, this episode was cute. I loved Squirtle. Like, he was clueless as a human stuck in a Pokemon's form, but I couldn't get enough of him. I was concerned that TPCi got Ekans' wrong when they called it Arbok. But the voices was really good.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was odd how we never learned why the boy turned into a Zenigame in the first place, although I suppose that it didn't matter since his adventures with Hitokage and Chikoriita were more important. Team Ganbarus shouldn't have shown mercy on Team Ijiwarus by giving them their Oran no Mi, though.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I must say that it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was pretty interesting to see Pokemon talk and whatnot. It was also nice to see how some of the game items played a role in what each Pokemon in the special did.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was also nice to see how some of the game items played a role in what each Pokemon in the special did.

I feel like the use of PMD game items and mechanics was handled well here, but the fact that we only saw a small bit of a dungeon was underwhelming.

Zamin

I really enjoyed this, it was cool to finally see Pokemon speaking and it was very accurate to the games. It is making me want to play the original PMD, I am going to have go get myself a copy.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I hadn't realized this when I saw this special the first time, but Airmd being the villain was uninspired since we had seen Airmd act as a villain in a Pikachu short already, which made the climax here feel repetitive.

Daizy

I call you honey
I watched it last night and I have to say that I laughed throughout the whole episode. Not because it was bad, but because the Pokémon had weird voice acting especially Pichu.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wish that Foodin's rescue team had shown up at the end to help Team Ganbarus since they only got name dropped and deserved a full appearance.

MallowCooking

Medicham’s voice is amazing, I love it so much. Honestly, I think giving the Oran berries to Team Meanies was a waste of berries, as they don’t deserve it because they’re jerks. Anyway, Ekans’ voice is disgusting and cringy, as well as Squirtle’s. It was overall fine.