• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Salvation’s Crusade Discussion

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Neo, just a small reminder for you whenever you want to retake control of Martin: He's still at Ramos Outpost, and he finished activating and programming the Excalibur Robots. Mistuo with a couple of Kokoro residents should be joining you soon to help you activate the rest of the base (especially everything warfare).

Gotcha, thanks for taking care of that. I'll try to get out an RP post up soon.

So what the Scorned takes over the Ranarok ships etc? that would be cool but it might push the rp over the pg 15 limit...we are at pg 11 can we have more post here to discuss before writing on the main page?

Currently Roaring Thunder is tiring to save Sunmar from the Scorned Cal Moltres and Entei is getting there asap could one of Mew's Crusade come with a ship to help out? It could be when the Clans and Mew start working together. (if you guys want, have that ship taken over by the Scorned...)

I checked the posts you did for Cal, and it's a bit unfortunate so much has progressed since he got his superpowers. Truthfully, the kinds of powers he got were extreme and excessive, not to mention they were all too conveniently and easily acquired. It's too late to undo all that now, but really, there are plenty of ways for any character to make a significant impact without becoming a Mary Sue. Members of Mew's Crusade don't have powers like that at all, they just have the ability to reactivate the facilities.

Anyway, as far as the Scorned using human technology, I'm okay with that, though the Pokemon of Kokoro would have to be really quite careless to allow the Scorned to get their hands on it. The Scorned don't know how to reactivate the facilities either, so unless people leave the technology and supplies just laying around, having the Scorned win because they used human technology instead is pretty unlikely. Truthfully, I think the Scorned would be way more out to use their own weapons instead, arrogantly believing they're more powerful than anything else out there.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Having a massive case of writer's block right now.

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
And I guess that Alex's writer's block went airbourne. Or was it internet-bourne?

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Hey guys, I've been super busy in real life lately (turning 18 sucks), which has been hindering my ability to post here. I'll try to get a post in later today, after catching up to what I missed.

OkikuMew

I feel ya Midnite, I'm *sorta* in the same situation, but it's more along the lines of trying to juggle between 2 RPGs (including this one and another that I ignored for quite a bit thanks to "blank page syndrome" and now writing an epic post to compensate the absence), work, and other stuff in life. I'll get back to it soon enough though :)

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
... I've been preparing for my upcoming test, and my computer time has been shortened. I'll try to post before it, okay? Sorry for not-posting these days (and making one post only).

Tasslehoff

ExplicitEclipse
I have a question. So the Scorned motherships (dreadnaughts) are in Kokoro space right, so how is ther live feed of any sort??? To have live feed satelite connection would be required and i doubt that the Scorned would let a satelite pass by a ship. They'd be like "look somethings there let's blow it up."

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
I have a question. So the Scorned motherships (dreadnaughts) are in Kokoro space right, so how is ther live feed of any sort??? To have live feed satelite connection would be required and i doubt that the Scorned would let a satelite pass by a ship. They'd be like "look somethings there let's blow it up."

If the satellites stay within the Defense Matrix Barrier, they can't be attacked like that.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Hey guys! My writer's block is cured, but unfortunately I'm stuck at my grandfather's house until Monday with only a phone that is complete crap for posting. I'll make a post when I get back.

Last edited:

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

guys..I hate to say this..but..my sophmore year of high school starts up in about 4 days. I'm gonna have to leave this rp, as this school year is IMPORTANT. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. It was fun, rping with you all. I wish that Mistuo may become a NPC, and killed off, protecting OkikuMew's character. =) I wish this rp the best.

OkikuMew

guys..I hate to say this..but..my sophmore year of high school starts up in about 4 days. I'm gonna have to leave this rp, as this school year is IMPORTANT. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. It was fun, rping with you all. I wish that Mistuo may become a NPC, and killed off, protecting OkikuMew's character. =) I wish this rp the best.

It's all cool, we'll handle Mistuo from here! My plan for her on top of my head is she goes to see Martin as planned (Neo, feel free to control her as she's now an NPC), then whenever she comes back to Kassy's base and the whole team we build up goes to war, I'll handle her honorable sacrifice to save Kassy :)

That'll be some nice drama-making there, honestly a bit more than the pokémon in that pokéball that will be revealed in my next post X) (and yes, I'm getting tired of writing "pokéball" XD)

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
Ah, talking about leaving the RP, I need to as well.

At the beginning, I thought I could do something. Something wonderful. But in the end, I didn't. I was too lazy to be a truly diligent and hardworking guy that people would respect. And these few past days of events made me withered down, feeling like a failure. I may have quite some skills for someone like me, but sloth was what pulled me down to rock bottom.

Thus I'm going to leave the RP. Feel free to kill my characters off, or act like they never even existed. Au revoir.

OkikuMew

Alrighty, see ya Unknown :)

As for me, well I'm obviously staying!

But I just want to give a bit of a heads up to Neo: I'll assume that Mistuo and the two other pokemon (Radicate and Deino) have arrived to Martin's base by now, so feel free to put their arrival and them helping Martin out in your next post :)

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Alrighty, see ya Unknown :)

As for me, well I'm obviously staying!

But I just want to give a bit of a heads up to Neo: I'll assume that Mistuo and the two other pokemon (Radicate and Deino) have arrived to Martin's base by now, so feel free to put their arrival and them helping Martin out in your next post :)

Gotcha, but honestly, I think it would be a good idea to start wrapping this whole RP up, and start working toward the end conclusion. It may mean speeding things up quite a bit. A lot of people have left, and while I'm okay with their characters becoming NPCs, its a situation that can't hold on for that much longer.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Ugh, I had no chance to work on a post, especially since League of Legends just wants to eat up whatever free time I have anymore. I'm gonna have to take a break from this RP for a while, though it seems like everyone's leaving and the RP is dying...

Sorry if I'm not contributing anything positive here, but until I can get my priorities straight, just keep Mezzanotte in the background or something.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Sorry guys, but my family is eating up whatever free time I have. I'll post as soon as I can.

OkikuMew

Gotcha, but honestly, I think it would be a good idea to start wrapping this whole RP up, and start working toward the end conclusion. It may mean speeding things up quite a bit. A lot of people have left, and while I'm okay with their characters becoming NPCs, its a situation that can't hold on for that much longer.

Aww man, and when things started to get interesting... I guess I have to cut a lot of things short on my side, if ever we want to finish things quickly. I'll say the truly quickest way to finish would be that the Scorned wins with a nuke bomb or something, but that feels... unsatisfactory.