• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Salvation’s Crusade

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Alex Werzillia
Mew's Crusade
Echo Base

We eventually landed at Echo Base. We entered the facility, and put the injured ones on tables in the medical bay. The Zorua was still unconscious. I looked closer, and it appeared he had fallen unconscious from exhaustion, and from being crushed by Katelin. Two soldiers looked over him with both worry and curiousness, while another sprayed him with a Potion to wake him up. Next, I looked over at Celebi. She hadn't been touched during the battle, so she was chatting with two soldiers with a look of worry on her face. Then, I looked at the Jolteon. He was unconscious with a big slash mark on his side. A soldier sprayed a Hyper Potion on the wound. It healed the wound, but he didn't wake up. Next, I looked over at Katelin. She was also unconscious, and had multiple minor slash and scratch wounds, and a big bruise where the Sceptile had hit her. The same thing happened: a soldier sprayed a Super Potion on the bruise, but she didn't wake up. Then, I looked over at the Sceptile. He was unconscious, but had been strapped to the table if he restored consciousness, and started to resist. He had a whole variety of scratches, bruises, and slashes, but they were all minor. He also looked exhausted. A soldier sprayed him with a Super Potion, and he restored consciousness. The Sceptile did struggle, as we had predicted, but a hit on the head from Lulu cooled him down. Finally, I looked over at the Gardevoir. She was being treated for a slash on her arm, while chatting with the soldier who was treating her. She also looked worried.

As soon as the injured were treated, two guards stayed behind at the medical bay to guard it, while some others looked for any others in the base. We had convinced the Sceptile to stop attacking everyone, and let him go. The Gardevoir and Celebi were chatting, while the Zorua was sitting on the ground.

I walked up to the central control console, and turned it on. Immediately, several video conferences came on. First there was Marlowe.

"Everything's going great, sir!" he exclaimed. "We've learned basic English, activated the devices in the bases, and are now distributing them into the surrounding areas!"

Jorgan, a Drapion lieutenant, and Lin, a Linoone lieutenant, had similar reports at the Ramos Outpost and Bravo Station bases respectively. It really looked like things were going along very smoothly, that is, until then, a report came from an unknown source.

"Th-they...they a-are landing." My eyes widened when I heard this.

"Who...are you?" I asked.

"I...I am-" suddenly, the connection dropped to 0 bars, and the call was dropped instantly with everyone. And a big thud was heard outside the base.

ScornedArrive.png

It was then that the merciless horde had finally arrived at the living world of Kokoro, a world ripe for infestation. They had come in three main massive vessels, resembling infernal and jagged volcanic rocks seemingly carved and crafted from the bowels of the Abyss itself, all gutted and fitted with mechanical parts like twisted, cybernetic stones. These three mothership vessels were named the Grudgelust, the Deathbringer, and the Soulcringe, housing hundreds of thousands of infernal, cybernetic gargoyle-like monstrosities just thirsting for sadistic pleasures and killing sport.

Their arrival, however, was challenged by the presence of the Defense Matrix, activated by the members of Mew's Crusade. As a result to the opposition, the Scorned were not able to deploy the three motherships into the Kokoro atmosphere, and forced the Scorned to have to deploy only those forces that could bypass the plasma barrier without being vaporized. As a result, only half of the Scorned's forces were able to arrive on the planet's surface.

Like a shower of dark, infernal comets, they descended upon the world, eager to ravage the land and mutilate every last living creature on the surface...

KokoroUpdated.png

Green towns are ones that have not been targeted or are towns and cities that have resisted the initial Scorned invasion. As a result, these towns are still adamantly fighting for the cause of the Crusade and for the Pokémon of Kokoro.

Yellow towns are contested towns that are under fire, and at the moment, could be pushed either way depending on how the battles unfold. They are in desperate need of help, and could fall to the Scorned quickly if they are not helped soon enough...

Red locations are towns and cities that have completely fallen to the wrath of the Scorned, and are currently or have already been twisted and gutted into new, Scorned strongholds and fortresses where the Scorned intend on reorganizing their forces to prepare new assaults on the rest of the world. The land itself now resembles something taken out of Hell itself. Any Pokémon that were here before have been slaughtered mercilessly.

LASA

The first target to be approached was Lasa, an area that had restored itself of the Scorned's plague and pestilence. As a result of the efforts of the Pokémon involved with the operations of Washington Depot and Janus Station, the Pokémon, well enough to fight and resist the onslaught of the Scorned, proved to be of heavy resistance to the Scorned. At the moment, only three towns in Lasa are currently contested between the Scorned and the Pokémon of Kokoro. The others remain as defiant strongholds supporting the Pokémon of Kokoro.

CONTESTED TERRITORY: Tepa, Tokan, and Anya. Greencoast Forest and Eastbreak Forests are warzones.
CRUSADER TERRITORY: Southwatch, Quintas, Paratan, and the Western Isle. The Greencoast Forest remains as a haven.

KARAN

Karan, ill-equipped for the Scorned assault, had fallen, as not enough assets from either Ramos Outpost or Liberty Station were initialized in time. Jylasa, Capo, and Freespring were the first towns to fall to the wrath of the Scorned, and no Pokémon, adult nor child, was spared from the destructive wrath and terror of the legions. Meanwhile, Farak, already having to deal with the political turmoil of the deaths of Vrax and Vespa, was unorganized and could not resist against the consuming plague of the Scorned. As a result, the city of the Swarm fell to the wrath of the scourge, and now exists as a stronghold of the Scorned. Meanwhile, the Dashwood Forest has become a loathsome valley of death and disease, while the Schismrock Peninsula had been gutted and twisted into a wretched hive of corruption the Scorned intend on using as breeding grounds and spawning pools to add more heinous abominations to their legions.

SCORNED TERRITORY: Farak, Freespring, Capo, and Jylasa. Dashwood Forest and Schismrock Peninsula have been corrupted.
CONTESTED TERRITORY: Sapphire Isle, although it is expected to fall at any moment.
CRUSADER TERRITORY: Turova. Coastwind Forest is currently a haven, but is quickly becoming under fire from the Scorned influence.

HYAND

Using the supplies from the Nexus Base, the western side of Hyand was able to adamantly wage war against the Scorned, resisting with ferocious and tenacious defense. Thanks to their efforts, Aramas, Talacola, Misha, and Junater resisted the Scorned, and inflicted heavy casualties in the initial invasion strike. As a result, the Scorned were forced to fall back to the skies, where most of them retreated to the east, where there was less resistance. As a result, throughout the Dragontail Peninsula, the resistance from the Pokémon was not as strong, and eventually they had fallen to the legions of the Scorned. Rasama, believing they were already well-equipped to fight the Scorned, fell as a result of avarice. Havenlake and Tanrock rapidly collapsed without the support of Rasama, and Sunmar has been turned into a horrendous warzone of bloodshed and slaughter as the Pokémon of Kokoro and the Scorned are locked into bloody, vicious combat.

SCORNED TERRITORY: Rasama, Havenlake, and Tanrock. The Dragontail Peninsula has been fully corrupted, and now serves the horde of the Scorned as an infernal cesspool of weapon forges, armament foundries, and other dark industry that smothers the area with fetid pollution and death.
CONTESTED TERRITORY: Sunmar and Southridge. The Ondago Desert is currently a warzone, and Sunmar has become a bloody battleground.
CRUSADER TERRITORY: Aramas, Talacola, Misha, and Junater. Jadewater Forest is currently a haven.

Last edited:

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Stephen Foralis
Mew’s Crusade
Echo Base

We went around the remainder of the base, satisfied that all of the equipment was up and running. Ending our inspection, the three of us made our way to the munitions room and started rummaging through all of the items present. Headsets, ammo, cases full of SAMs, mines, everything a person of war would enjoy. Unfortunately, that was not how my brain was wired, even with all of my paintballing experience. I never expected myself to be at war.

My thoughts were interrupted again by a rustling sound at the far end of the base. I quickly put on one of the headsets, not bothering to turn it on yet, grabbed an excellent looking sniper, a M24 bolt action, and slung it over my shoulder, and a belt of extra ammunition. I then grabbed two more headsets and gave them to Nighteye and Latios. I told them to stay put until I came back, wondering exactly who or what entered the base.

I passed through Zenith room, and continued to the door that lead to the medical area, turning on my headset as I went. I stopped at the door, hearing bodies being unloaded onto the beds. Peering around the corner, I noticed nearly a dozen figures in the room treating a handful of Pokemon that were lying on the bed. I noticed a Flygon looking over them and instantly recognized him from Mew’s map.

I guessed the battle over Nexus Base was resolved, seeing that he is alive and here. I felt reassured that others had finally got here. I didn’t interrupt him though and made my way back to Nighteye and Latios. When I returned, I saw them chatting with a few Pokemon, one being a Beautifly and the other a Leavanny. All four noticed my return, the two bugs shirking a bit upon the sight of me. I deduced that it was because of the human items adorning my body. We introduced ourselves formally and discussed about the recent events, which were entirely about Nexus Base and the Farak. My chest ached at the loss of the ex-leader of the Adamant Swarm.

Finishing the recent gossip, I was telling them to head back to Alex, as I had learned his name through the conversation, and tell him that everything was completely operational and only needed to be activated on command. At least, I was going to tell them that when I distant thud resonated through the compound. My heart sank at the realization of what was most likely the cause of that thud.

I was then left to tell them to talk to Alex regarding the Excaliber robots and the SAMs needing to be activated or placed. I then looked the Zoroark and Latios and told them to also help out Alex as I was planning on scaling the wall in the Defense Matrix room and head top side to see how far the Scorned were from this base. Nighteye asked me whether he should mention the mutant attack ship, and my answer to him was a definite yes, chuckling at the wording of it.

Telling them not to worry since I could converse with them through the headsets I had given them should my exploits turn sour, I headed to the opposite entrance of the munitions room and stood facing the wall. Looking up, I grew worried as my mind raced at the possibility of dying atop of Echo Base.

Attempting to suppress my fears, I made my first tries in scaling the wall. All of the time studying Septiles, the ability to scale walls was not an easy task to achieve. I fell the first six times even trying to grasp the side of the wall. I then fell another eight more times while actually scaling it, thinking all of those times that I thought I was getting the hang of it. Finally, on the fifteenth try, I had cleared the opening in the room and stood atop of Echo Base.

The change in heat nearly caught me off guard, not realizing how comfortable the temperature inside the base was. Knowing that the heat was going to be a problem, the only thing I could do was endure and focus on the task at hand. Circling the perimeter of the base, I lade my sights on an out of place rock structure slightly northwest of the base. I blessed luck in the fact that the day cycle was similar to Earth, enabling me to deduce west and east. I radioed this to Latios and Nighteye, to which there reply was a quick thanks. I figured they were still talking with the newcomers.

My fears of dying sprang up again, and this time, I could not suppress them. Once I was lying on the edge of building with a slab of steel to my immediate left, I peered through scope of the rifle, looking to see what the Scorned troops were doing as my heart was beating a million miles a minute.

With the help of the zoom, I could make out the figures of the most wretched looking beings I had ever seen. Their bodies were demonic looking, but also looking like gargoyles at the same time. They protected themselves in armor that looked too foreign to even identify what may have been the material components for it, not that I could have guessed them anyways. I waited a bit further to see if they were going to advance toward Echo Base or not.

I retracted my sniper and debated if I wanted it suppressed or not. Their armor looking pretty thick, so I wasn’t sure if I wanted to hamper the chance of my shots not penetrating. Thinking otherwise, I again peered through the scope to further examine their movements. There were now about 50 creatures on the ground, each examining the weapons along their arms, almost as if they were attached to them, to which I made a mental note regarding that.

About five minutes later, the scouting party turned to face our structure and started to advance. They were about mile out, effectively out of range. Once they covered half the distance, I smiled, took aim, put aside all remaining fear, lost myself in the moment as instinct took over, and fired. A self satisfying smile etched itself across my expression as I saw two demons fall, and fired again. Taking only a moment to radio Latios and Nighteye that I open fired on them, I solely thought of tactics, maneuvering, and firing. The training wheels were off.

(ooc: regarding who I met up with Alex, let me know if those Pokemon I identified were ok with you. If you had a particular group set out to search the base, I will change them my post to match better)

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
(OOC: The two are completely fine.

Alex Werzillia
Mew's Crusade
Echo Base

The big thud made my instincts flip on like a switch. First off, I had to get to Farak to evacuate the city. There's no doubt they would attack it. They'll pray on the most distraught cities, the smallest ones, the sickest ones, the ones most unprepared, and conquer them. Then, they'd consume some of the bigger, more prepared cities, until they were all under Scorned control. I needed to get to Farak, and fast. They were in a horrible condition to fight. So, I grabbed a headset, a conveniently located scimitar still in its case, an Uzi, and two belts of ammo, and flew out of the base as fast as I possibly could.

A group of Scorned, hideous and goblin-like in stature and appearance, started to fire arrows at me. With the beat of a wing, the arrows were stopped, and started falling back down from gravity. The group scattered, and a figure on top of the base started picking them off with a sniper rifle. I flew past the now panicking group, and saw more ships land below. They started to fire more arrows, and some even fired guns. I nearly got hit by a poison-tipped arrow, so I started spraying bullets on them as I fled. I wasn't watching in front of me, and a Scorned ship deliberately crashed into me. I punched through the glass, threw the pilots out, and got in. The controls of the ship looked simple to the controls of the Ragnarok gunships. I got the hang of it, and as soon as another ship flew in front of me, I jumped out of the shattered windshield, and off of the ship. The two ships collided, bursting in a fireball, and crashing into the ground below.

I then hijacked another ship that crashed into me, and started flying towards Farak again.

'I just hope the others back at Echo Base will be alright,' I thought as I piloted the ship, the other ships oblivious to me.

Unknown Guy 960

Goodness Gracideas
OOC: I'll frequently switch with 1st person & 3rd person, as I write this way. Tell me if there is a problem with it.
And all words that include 'man' in it shall be changed to 'mon' due to obvious reasons.
----------
Karla Frostum
Resident
Turova

The horrid feeling that the end is coming... the hopelessness that we were to win against them... those feelings had never left my mind ever since I heard of their existence. This place containing many more planets which held innocent beings that wanted peace just like we do - the Universe, if I'm correct, will be in grave danger just like this planet currently does.

The Scorned. Their hunger for bloodshed and deaths of innocent living beings, and the horrors that they leave in their wake... it was terrible to even think of. Even the frail bones of this old Pokemon that was once a renowned and respected fighter of the Adamant Swarm crackle in fear at every passing second.

And now their next destination, Kokoro. We were to lose like a newborn Magikarp against a legendary who had experience of a thousand years if it keeps on like this. This wouldn't be a fight. Rather, a slaughter.

My ears perked up when I hear the sounds of familiar voice, the mechanical voice that I was used to.

"Madam." The Golurk spoke in a hollow and almost robotic tone. I reached out my hand the usual was I would, and he handed me my cup of tea.

"Thank you, Garrent. And mind if you tell me where is the new kid in town?"

"Outside. Distributing supplies." He answered simply.

"Thank you." I waved him off. "And prepare the cookies for the kids when they come back."

"Yes madam." With that, he left.

Slowly and steadily, I got up from my chair by the fireplace, the heat emitting from the fire hardly bothering me. I turned around to glance at the window just across the fireplace and out into the streets of Turova. I was blind, but I could still 'see' with a little trick I picked up during these few months of darkness, though it's still not something I've perfected, mind you.

I scanned the town's temperature to find a moving creature with the temperature of a rock and ground type. It didn't have much of a radius that would prove useful during battles, but the town itself isn't much big after the plague spread all across Kokoro reached our distant little town. When the wooden houses start to rot due to unknown reasons that even our village headsmon Landon Aegis the Dusknoir's insights didn't prove capable of finding out the cause, the residents had to share houses while new stone houses like mine were built. It was quite pleasant to have these joyful children in my house when they were not acting naughty, actually.

It didn't took long, and there he is. Randall, he said it was his name. And a human is what he is. Or was. Now the seemingly joyful Larvitar is running around the little town with the young Banette that was enemies with him just yesterday, distributing supplies that the so-called 'human turned Pokemon' sent from the human bases from North. However, I've got a loyal witness to prove it to me that those rumors were real, and I've even been there once and understood that they proved no harm but help towards us, and I finally chose to believe them.

Those supplies they've given us charitably, they said it will help us against the invasion of the Scorned. Hmm, I wonder it it can help heal my eyes. Quite possible, actually.

Ah, now what is this? Something in the sky, perhaps another crew sending more supplies?

What? This feel... this disruption in the air, the pressure got higher all of a sudden... these old bones, they feel shakier... the residents outside, they started screaming... the words that came out of their mouth ...the Scorned, are they...?

If they are already here, then our fate is sealed. We have no chance. We are doomed. Death awaits us just beyond.

The future, there will be nothing but darkness.

----------
Marcus' part, coming right up. Will merge into this post.

EDIT: Here it is.
----------
Marcus Rollington
Roaring Thunder
The Hills Between Coastwind Rainforests and Dashwood Forests

"Come on!" Marcus screamed at the group of Pokemon trailing behind him, the ones who lacked stamina already panting heavily, almost out of breath. They raised their heads towards the Sandslash, who was their self-appointed leader.

"What are you, a buncha Magikarp?!" He screamed again as most of the group shrugged. A true Magikarp that hitched a ride on the back of a Tauros raised his flipper.

"I am."

"I'm not finished!" The desert rodent shouted at the Magikarp. "Now as you guys know, we gotta get to those human bases and destroy them! All in the name and glory of Roaring Thunder!!"

There were a few cheers heard, possible from some of the real members of the aforementioned clan, but the others simply kept quiet.

Breaking the small cheer, a Scrafty bravely walked up to the loud and obnoxious Sandslash and pointed a finger at him. "Why in the name of Arceus would you want to destroy them, dude? They are our allies, and they are helping us face the Scorned!"

Marcus jabbed a claw at him right before the hoodlum Pokemon's face. "Then why are YOU here, you species betrayer?! The last time I met you, you are against them too!"

The Scrafty rolled his eyes. "Dude, last time you offered me food in exchange for my guide to their base, and I was desperate. Don't twist the facts. And now I only wanna go back to Turova for a nice and comfortable rest with my family, dude. You stupid or what?" He spat and turned to the others.

"You guys only wanted escape from the madness at Farak and all the other areas nearby, right? And you guys hoped to assist the human in fighting against the Scorned, right?"

"Right!" Most of them cheered in unison, while the Magikarp said something else instead.

"I wanted to go there because I though I'd find myself a girlfriend there."

Marcus groaned and face-clawed (not claw his own face, mind you).

"Then I'll go myself! I'll kill 'em all!" He spat at them, then walked away while shouting random unless threats. "You'll all die!" "You'll regret this!" "You'll pay when the humans turn against us!"

Ignoring his screams, the Scrafty turned towards the crowd. "And that, my dear friends, is comedy with an idiot." He said with a bow, and laughter broke out within the crowd of Pokemon.

A shout echoed from when Marcus had gone. "You're the idiots you buncha -!"

But before he could even finish, the sky began rumbling. Everyone looked up at the sky as the light from the distant star gets blocked by various flying objects. Ghastly flames erupted from them as they descended lower and lower towards the group of stunned Pokemon.

Their feet trembled. They were utterly scared. They knew what they were, but they did not dare speak of them. They knew they were powerless against-

"Come and fight me you f**king pieces of Arceus-d*mned sh*t that is The Scorned!! COME AT ME!!! I'LL TAKE YOU ON!!!"

And Marcus broke the silence.
----------
A few times when I wanted to type 'Pokemon', I accidentally typed 'Magikarp'. So a particular line would have turned out to be 'and laughter broke out within the crowd of Magikarp' if I didn't noticed it. XD

Randall's awakening to Kokoro and trip to an unoccupied Janus Station will be instead explained by pieces of his flashbacks.

Last edited:

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Adam "Mezzanotte" Arxus the Zorua
Mew's Crusade
Echo Base

When I regained consciousness, I found myself in a hi-tech building, surrounded by other Pokémon. Could it perhaps be Echo Base? When I noticed a Flygon communicating with other Pokémon via technology, I was assured that my assumption was correct.

Moments later, I heard a thud outside the base, and connections dropped. I also felt a sense of dread that I haven't felt in ages. I absolutely hated this feeling, and as much as I tried to shake it off, it just did not want to leave me. This feeling... it was something I have never known, until that very moment.

It was fear.

How could this be? I don't know fear! There has to be someone or something forcing me to feel such dread!

Then it occurred to me.

It was the Scorned. They have arrived at Kokoro, and they brought with them a sense of dread.

"Oh, fiddlesticks," I growled, "Striking fear in my heart after recovering from an energy drain. Too bad I won't be silenced just yet!"

However, Celebi alerted me to not leave Echo Base until further notice. I simply nodded. However, I did not want to idly stand around, so I started to think of a way to escape the base without being noticed by Celebi or the others.

(OOC: Cake to anyone who sees what I did with the fiddlesticks statement.)

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Cal the Charizard
Roaring Thunder
Western Isle

"Dra should be at the Sapphire Isle now. Sunmar was our base camp but its burning now... how pointless is my dragon... the rain could have stop it... Looks like alot of Pokemon heard my call hope Dra is as lucky..." I said

"The Scorned are afraid of the light..." I thought

"Solar Power" concentrated "Sunny Day" I shouted

I summon the Cyan energy to unleashed a super powerful sunny day to light up the whole of Kokoro making sure that is just bright and not too hot for the water Pokemon tring to run form the Scorned

"I still can't find Scarmin or Diadem" I thought

Just then the Defense Barrier activated

"MEW!" I thought "this should provide better defense against the Scorned good" I said

" All rescued Pokemon from the sea has entered the Isle" A Loudred announced

"No more Pokemon in sky can be seen" A Salamance announced

"Right Mew has given as some sort of defense aganist the Scorned its time to defend this Isle" I said
r
Seadra Whirlpool times 1000 Salamance Twister times 1000 Exploud and Loudred Ice Wall

Whirlpools and Twisters start to form around Western Isle within a wall made of ice

"Dark Dragon Nova" I said and fired a Black colored Overheat into the water in front of the whirlpools and block of ice to create a mist which surround the Western Isle.

Just then a flash appeared

Dream World

"Meet with Entei and Moltres they are waiting for you at the Ondago Desert hey will team up with you against the Scorned" the voice said

"But what about Scarmin and Diadem?" I asked

"They can take on the Scorned without you now go protect Kokoro its your destiny!" the Voice said

Another flash

Western Isle

"Hey Sal!" I called out Sal was the leader of the Slamance Shelgon and Bagon I recuited. "Im going off to find Scarmin and Diadem" I lied "I leave Western Isle in your care" "Here is some Cyan energy for you to defend yourself you'll need it

"Understood"

As I flew out of the Western Isle I know that they will be save from the Scorned for a long while

Western Isle belongs to Roaring Thunder

Dra the Kingdra
Roaring Thunder
Sapphire Isle

As the defense matrix went up and the sun shone like Groundon was in the area, I was getting ready the barriers for Sapphire Isle.

"Whirlpool and twister then Mist followed by Ice Beam" I ordered.

"With this in place Sapphire Isle was in ultimate defense mode Cal really know his defenses and I begin to miss Sunmar... but no Western Isle is our new home with all these Pokemon who are not of Roaring Thunder. I will lead them and protect them even if it cost me my life" I thought

Just then I saw a Charlizard flew pass us and knew it was Cal.

These powers are useless to be time to give them back to Cal looks like he gonna fight the Scorned

Cal sensed Dra's power coming into him

"Dra take more of it you'll need it more defend the Sapphire Isle and don't let it fall to the Scorned" Cal push his thoughts into me

"I understand" I said

Sapphire Isle belongs to Roaring Thunder

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Alex Werzillia
Mew's Crusade
Tanrock Outskirts

Over the time it took me to get to Tanrock, I had seen about 80 ships land, with over 30,000 soldiers in them. And this was just over a 200 mile stretch. Imagine how many Scorned were landing in the rest of the world. I shivered at the thought. Suddenly, a bright light obscured my vision. I almost crashed because of it. It was the Kokoroian sun. It had gotten over 10 times brighter. This would affect the Scorned, but it would also affect some Pokemon as well from the heat. The planet may have gotten 3 degrees warmer because of it. But I didn't mind.

As I cruised along the Tanrock outskirts, I realized something. I needed to save other cities, too! So, I landed in the outskirts, which was abandoned aside from 7 small Scorned grunts. I launched a Earthquake at the group, who were swallowed by a large hole in the ground that opened up. I then flew into the city itself, where its state was truly revealed. It was a slaughterfest. Only about a hundred citizens remained in the city, who were slowly being picked off by the Scorned, who now, without a doubt, currently controlled the city. The rest of them were splattered along the ground like they were just in a giant blender, and its contents were just dunked on the city. Despite it being one of the most gruesome sights I have ever seen, I remained diligent. I was determined to save the remaining citizens. I rushed in Rambo style, knocking any grunts out of the way with Dragon Tails, and ravaging any others with Dragon Claws and Earthquakes. I managed to round up the remaining citizens, and I provided cover for them while they fled to the abandoned outskirts. I then flew out of there with a group of angry Scorned on my tail, which I took care of with a Draco Meteor, which decimated most of the group, and sent the rest fleeing back to the city.

I had saved the citizens of Tanrock, the remaining ones anyway, who thanked me gracefully before going to Echo Base where they would find medicine and shelter from the Scorned's wrath. This was just one of the many cities I had to save.

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
Kei Kiyomizu
Nexus Base
Apocalypse FIVE MINUTES AGO

Kei had finished loading when he saw it. The arrival…

It seemed as if the gods were raining fury upon them. Mighty meteors of flame and darkness crashed into the earth, sending up plumes of fire and stone. Kei looked at the surveillance monitors with horror. The screen switched to Farak, where he and Vrax had been. Vrax had attempted to save the Swarm… he had slain Vespa… and now most of what remained was gone. The Adamant Swarm was massacred. Only a few members remained.

Hideous beasts walked Kokoro, changing the lush environment into a hellish wasteland, straight from the darkest of nightmares.

“Oh, hell. Time to pick up some reinforcements,” Kei muttered, rushing into the Ragnarok Gunship. He input the coordinates of Aramas. Aramas was still fighting, and would be ready.

For the first time, Kei truly appreciated how fast the Ragnarok Gunships were. The distance between Nexus Station and Aramas was closed in mere minutes. He landed the craft and exited, and began handing out the medical supplies he had collected. “Here! Medicines! Spray-type! Just push the button to spray some medicine that heals wounds! Also, anyone up to take the fight to the goddamn Scorned?”

A couple of Pokémon came up. Aipom, Tangela, Feraligator, Electabuzz, Mienshao, and Kadabra, they introduced themselves. So, I’ve got me a crew. Let’s make these Scorned wish they’d never decided to mess with Kokoro.

“Aight! Onto the gunships! Now, see those stations, those are <gunner> ah, shooting stations. Turn the knob-thing to aim. Line the little red spot onto the Scorned, then push the buttons to fire. Let’s go, all six of you! Battle stations!”

Kei was rather enjoying this. Felt rather like a Star Wars sort of deal. Entering into battle… it got his blood pumping. He wasn’t worried, there was no doubt in his mind that he’d win.

A shame…

“Our first stop is Janus Station! A… friend of mine is over there! Plus, they’ve got more supplies and such! On the way, we’ll take out a good swath of those Scorned!”

Most of the Scorned had taken to the air, retreating. Kei flew right into them, guns blazing. Big. Damn. HEROES.

The Ragnarok Gunship fell under fire, but the Scorned weren’t expecting an advanced human Gunship, and this small group was pushed back into a retreat. Kei turned away from them. He would like to chase them, shooting them down, but no… it wasn’t necessary. At the sight of the retreating invaders, the motley crew gave a cheer.

Janus Station came into view. Kei landed, and turned up the intercom. “Yo! Miles! Archen-guy and Victini! Load whatever else you’ve got! This is going to become a war zone at any minute! Everyone, civilians, survivors, fighters, get on the ship!”

Tasslehoff

ExplicitEclipse
Jacob Smith
Mew’s Crusade
Bravo Station, 20 minutes after the start of the apocalypse

(o.o.c the conversations I have with the VI are in human speech. I also skipped some stuff to keep the story moving, the robots were done making the medical bay operational.)

“C’mon hurry up, he’s still not awake.”

“I AM WORKING AS FAST AS I CAN. WE CAN ONLY WORK SO FAST.”

“I’m going outside to get some fresh air.”

“WE WILL WORK ON HIM WHILE YOU ARE AWAY.”

As I went outside, I felt the presence of something powerful and fearful, as if my fears where eating at me. I looked up into the sky and noticed three large ships the size of airplanes when you’re right under them. I ran as fast as I could back inside and to see how the operation was.

“How..is…he? Are you…almost…done.”

“ACTUALLY I JUST HAVE ONE MORE THING…HE SHOULD BE AWAKE SOON.”

I walked over to him and noticed that the mysterious cyan-ish globe around the wound was gone.

After a few minutes, Suicune finally woke up.

Suicune yelling, “What happened to me!!!”

“Calm down, you were shot by a…uhmmm, projectile.”

“Has it happened yet? What has happened while I was asleep?!?!”

“What do you mean? Explain.”

“While I was unconscious, I had a dream of something which I believed was a Scorned message.

We are coming
We are legion
We are corruption
We are darkness
We are despair
We are sickness
We are your doom
WE ARE YOUR DESTRUCTION!
AND WE CANNOT BE DESTORYED!!!

Is what they said to me.”

“It sounds like they’re trying to use you as to spread their fear.”

“I don’t care what they wanted, I will make them wish they didn’t mess with me!”

“Suicune, we need to get this base <operational>.”

“Yes sir, but afterwards, you and I are going to kill them all.”

“Haha sounds like a plan buddy, but first, we need to get over to the Zenith Automated Architecture that the <VI> was telling me about”

“Who and what?”

“ME, SUICUNE, I AM THE VI RUNNING THIS STATION.”

“What is it saying; he must be speaking the human language.”

“Correct, these were programmed by humans and thus speak like a human. <VI please address me and then I’ll relay it to Suicune.>”

“UNDERSTOOD.”

Suicune and Jacob walking to the ZAA building.

“Is this it?”

“I’m not sure; the <VI> didn’t mention what the building look liked but I presume this is it. Hmmm looks like I need a password to get in.”

“What is it then?”

“I don’t know, let’s go look around.”

Suicune and Jacob walk around the base to find another big building.

After much searching, I think we found it. All there seemed left here were houses for the scientist and workers here, nut closer to the power plant, there was a long building with the word EDEN on it.

“Suicune, how ‘bout we go over there, we might find something.”

“What about the Scorned?”

“While we were walking around I was looking into the sky; the big ships didn’t come in, but smaller ones did, but I don’t think we should worry because they went far east.”

“I still want revenge.”

“Be calm, I’ll make sure you get it in the end, at any cost.”

“Good.”

I walked inside and noticed multiple packages on the shelves; on a table there was a book the read “MANUAL”, to the right I saw a small computer. I walked over to it and turned it on, easy enough, the screen lit up and I saw multiple programs on the desktop. I saw a program marked MANUAL; I opened it and it appeared to be the same manual on the table, but instead, this had different languages, and one of them was marked “POKESPEECH”.

“Suicune, I want you to listen to this manual, it is in Pokespeech, so you should understand it.”

Looking around, I saw a lab; I walked inside and saw multiple robots that were awake and making more of the packages that were on the selves. On a table, there was a note on it that was very faded.

Mas… .ey
Ko.or.

Running out of the EDEN facility, Suicune asked where I was going.

“Just keep doing what you’re doing and fill me in on the important details about how to use EDEN. I’m going to the ZAA.”

“Alright.”

I ran back over to the ZAA building, and typed in the password on the keypad.

5(K) 6(O) 5(K) 6(O) 7(R) 6(O)

Access granted.

(Yes, I knew that would work.)

As I walked inside I found more packages, but these were different, there were bigger. As before, I saw a manual on the table. This was a bit more intact, so I sat down and started reading it.

OkikuMew

Kassy Joy the Chikorita
Mew’s Crusade
Liberty Station, Karan
5 minutes *before* the apocalypse

Done! Finally done. Everyone seems to understand how most things work. Ok, they still can't control the gunships, boot up the machines and things like that, but at least they know how to make medicine and neutralizers and use them, use the guns on the gunships (as much as I don't like weapons...), use the teleporters and speak into microphones whenever they need to contact someone. Unfotunately Latias went off mid-lesson though, saying she needed to check on something. Oh well, she's already very useful with what she can do anyway. Ugh, the air pressure, it's getting horrible now... Right now I kinda wish chikoritas weren't as sensitive to weather...

"<Kassy, are you there still?>", Miles' voice boomed out of the speakers, "<I can send you two defense walls through the teleporter; they’re big units, so get some maintenance robots or large Pokémon to carry the kits to the locations you want, then activate them remotely or from the control panel on the kit. Also, I’ve got communicator headsets from the munitions factory, so I’ll send those too. We can use a lot of medical supplies here if you can spare a couple lots. I sent a number of Pokémon out to experiment with stuff and I’m afraid that even with my warnings, somebody’s gonna get hurt.>"

I run up to and grab the microphone:

"<Still there listening! Great! Send everything right away! On our side, since we're getting quite full up of supplies, we'll give you a good quantity of medicine kits! I'll throw in some EDEN stuff too, in case you come in contact with contaminated flora, food or water while you're on the field! All that, immediately! Thanks in advance!>"

The moment I said that, the rest of our crew start sending off medicine and EDEN supplies with the teleport pads. Although we have a huge quantity manufactured, they send only a third of our supplies (which is about... 20-30 kits? Out of 100? I dunno, we have so many), which I find is reasonable for the both of us. Soon enough, Miles' equipment came in from the import teleportation pads. My, those walls do look heavy, even when packed in... And those communicator headsets? Definitely useful!

I start hearing Martin making a conversation with Miles about those robots. I hope he gets them running soon, other than the gunships, they're our only offensive power right now! I pass around those headsets to Mistuo and to the pokémon that seems to be better in battles or smart. I-I'm not doing pokémon "racism" through, I swear...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, all the lights and computers in the base shuts down, turning it awfully quiet and dark. I hear a few pokémon lightly whimpering. I feel the air pressure lighten up, but the temperature feels more high... but feels like it's from fire, instead from the warmth of the sun. Far from here, we hear a big thumping sound, like if a snorlax got dropped down of a hill or something. A little later, the lights of the base truns back on, the computers boots right back up, and we feel a vibration similar to an earthquake...

This feels wrong. Horribly, horribly wrong.

We run outside, and we all gasp in unison: At a distance, the sky becomes darker in a wave of black smoke coming from the east, and some kind of meteorites are falling. I also see red lights on the horizon... Fire? It's slowly ravaging the rainforest!

"Oh bad, oh bad, oh bad bad bad..." I talked to myself out loud in a panic, "Everyone let's go back in!"

We all run back into the base. Surprisingly Latias runs in too, coming back from whatever she went to do.

"Everyone," Latias said sadly and shaken, "Karan is being badly attacked... Dashwood Forest is now a death valley... Schismrock Peninsula became some kind of hive... Thankfully Coastwind Rainforest is not that affected yet, but some kind of black or red creatures with horns are walking around in it and their corruption is slowly crawling in. ..."They" seemed to have known the towns here weren't protected and poorly organized", Latias sigh, "...All but Turova has been ravaged and turned into scorn bases."

Most of your little crew becomes agitated from the news. Some are crying, some are comforting them, some are desperately trying to keep a brave face, others are boiling with rage. They have lost everything now: their house, their family... I *can* imagine how it feels, with their family anyway...

"Mistuo, Kassy," Latias continue, "we need a plan right away. Any ideas?"

Byt Arceus, I have to think... but I'm not sure what is best to do! What if it goes wrong? But what if we just stand there and die!? We have to do something at least...

"W-we got the gunships," I blurted out, "and we have just received a shipment of <comm...> I-I mean small machines we can wear to talk to each other no matter where we are, and some portable walls you probably able to lift, Latias. You could put them in a line from one side of Karan to another, blocking the path to here and Turova. Don't worry about activating them, we can do that from here."

I paused a bit to think. What else to do!?

"Martin is still out there trying to work on those robots. I think it would be best if... Mistuo and two other pokémon, by gunship, joins him at his base to help him out with them and with the rest of the equipment and... killing any scorned seen on the way. ...Is that ok with you, Mist? For the rest of you, you better go to Turova to spread the news and try and recruit some willing fighters. And again, knock out any Scorned on the way if possible."

"Sounds good," Negan the Minun butts into the conversation, "But what about you?"

"...I think I better stay here, to check out on the base in case of an attack, help out coordinate everything, and put up those walls from here as soon as Latias is done putting them."

"I'm staying with you! There's no way you could do this alone, if something happens here!"

I nod. As much as I want to stay alone, he's right.

"Alright, seems good enough," Latias exclaimed, "everyone move out!"

Last edited:

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
(ooc I plan on posting Dirge again once Miles confirms the arrivals of some of my "army")

Stephen Foralis
Mew’s Crusade
Atop Echo Base

Something was wrong. Correction, something about my mentality was wrong. I never felt so... so bloodthirsty before. Each shot, each kill, I felt even more euphoric. As I continued shooting at the Scorned, I started thinking about the entire battle that was going on.

At first, I was able to startle the group approaching the base. I got lucky when a Flygon, Alex, flew out of the base and distracted them and ripped through them like a bat out of hell. I couldn’t help but watch the events that unfolded them. Scout ships colliding in futile attempts to ram him, him braking through the glass of the ships, and eventually commandeering one of the vessels. He obviously knew where he was going, so there was not point in mentally chastising him for leaving.

I did chastise myself for dallying to long on the spectacle. I quickly holstered my sniper, and commenced firing at Scorned again. They were now only a quarter of a mile out, and there were about a score left.

“Nighteye,” I radioed through the headset, “get on Latios and fly up here, I need your help taking out the rest.”

“Alright, give me a minute.”

Satisfied with the answer I redirected my attention back to the fight, only a moment to late as everything that I was working for started falling apart. The Scorned finally realized where my shots were coming from and began firing arrows and bullets my direction. I quickly got behind the plating to avoid the firing, and again moved to slow. A rocket was fired from one of the demons in the back.

Rule of thumb, if you see a rocket fired, it’s too late. I tried running as fast as I could away from the steel hedge. My efforts were futile as the blast hit the hedge. I can say that it protected me from the devastating hit, but when I looked back to see if I cleared the blast, I see steel shrapnel flying straight toward me. Astonished at the sight I tried ducking away from it, but a piece of it caught me at the base right eye and raked it to the upper left corner of it.

Screeching in pain and falling to the ground harshly, I barely managed to radio to Nighteye yet again to hurry it up and that I needed to be brought to medical center. I didn’t need the answer as Latios cleared the top of the base and the Zoroark jumped off and started firing his rifle at the remaining Scorned.

Before slipping into unconsciousness when Latios scooped me up in his arms, I heard another quick succession of shots fired. I can say the only good thing that came from it was that my eye was undamaged. I never did hear the end of the fight. Even when my eyes could no longer keep themselves opened (mostly because of the blood but also the pain). The last thing my body felt was the relaxing feeling of a bed and I slept for the first time since I arrived, even if it was against my will.

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

Mistuo the Piplup
Mew's Crusade
Liberty Station, Karan

I was quiet amazed at how quickly the others learned the basics, like medinces, neturalizers, and the guns. I was quite frankly gunshy, but I forced myself past that fear. I didn't notice Latias's absence, too worried about the dark pressure in the air, it seemed stronger than before. "<Kassy, are you there still?>", I jumped back from my thoughts as Miles was heard over the comm. "<I can send you two defense walls through the teleporter; they’re big units, so get some maintenance robots or large Pokémon to carry the kits to the locations you want, then activate them remotely or from the control panel on the kit. Also, I’ve got communicator headsets from the munitions factory, so I’ll send those too. We can use a lot of medical supplies here if you can spare a couple lots. I sent a number of Pokémon out to experiment with stuff and I’m afraid that even with my warnings, somebody’s gonna get hurt.>" I listened, worried somewhat. I watched Kassy put her headset on.
"<Still there listening! Great! Send everything right away! On our side, since we're getting quite full up of supplies, we'll give you a good quantity of medicine kits! I'll throw in some EDEN stuff too, in case you come in contact with contaminated flora, food or water while you're on the field! All that, immediately! Thanks in advance!>" I told the other Pokemon to start sending off said meds and EDEN supplies as she said that. After they gave about a third of our supplies, Miles's suppiles came through. I was impressed with the walls. Kassy handed me and some other pokemon communicater headsets, I put it on. I jumped when the lights went out, whimpering with some other pokemon, my fear of darkness coming back. I noticed that the dark pressure seemed lighter, and the temperature seemed hoter, making it difficult for me to breath. I heard a loud thumping sound, as the lights turned back on, followed by a earthquake. I followed Kassy out of the building, seeing the rainforest on fire. "Oh bad, oh bad, oh bad bad bad..." Kassy seemed to be panicing. "Everyone let's go back in!" I ran in, seeing Latias fly in. "Everyone," I looked just as worried as Latias "Karan is being badly attacked... Dashwood Forest is now a death valley... Schismrock Peninsula became some kind of hive... Thankfully Coastwind Rainforest is not that affected yet, but some kind of black or red creatures with horns are walking around in it and their corruption is slowly crawling in. ..."They" seemed to have known the towns here weren't protected and poorly organized", I heard Latias sigh. "...All but Turova has been ravaged and turned into scorn bases." I gasped as several pokemon cried, raged, tried to keep a brave face or comfort others. I feel so sorry for them, I tried to keep myself from tearing up. "Mistuo, Kassy," Latias startled me. "we need a plan right away. Any ideas?" My mind was at a blank, but I didn't reveal it. "W-we got the gunships," I looked at Kassy, nodding. "Yeah, we do." Kassy continued. "and we have just received a shipment of <comm...> I-I mean small machines we can wear to talk to each other no matter where we are, and some portable walls you probably able to lift, Latias. You could put them in a line from one side of Karan to another, blocking the path to here and Turova. Don't worry about activating them, we can do that from here." I smiled slightly, amused by her 'almost' slip of human speech. "Martin is still out there trying to work on those robots. I think it would be best if... Mistuo and two other pokémon, by gunship, joins him at his base to help him out with them and with the rest of the equipment and... killing any scorned seen on the way. ...Is that ok with you, Mist? For the rest of you, you better go to Turova to spread the news and try and recruit some willing fighters. And again, knock out any Scorned on the way if possible." I blinked. 'ME? Pliot a gunship?' I nodded. "Yeah, I'll do it." I sliently listened to the rest of the disscussion.

Tasslehoff

ExplicitEclipse
Jacob Smith
Mew’s Crusade
Bravo Station

After what felt like hours of reading (only about an hour or so) I finally realized how to use these devices; all I have to do is put it on the ground where I want the structure to be, and then I press the green button and it unfolds. Then somewhere inside the bunker or whatever was made the button will be red and when I press it, it’ll be put together again, great for easy transportation.

“VI, hook me up to the EDEN facility, I’d like to speak to Suicune.”

“ON IT.”

“Suicune, it’s me, Jacob, all you have to do is speak and I can hear you. How is your progress learning about how to use EDEN?”

“Hmmm that’s interesting human technology, Jacob, and good. All we apparently need to do is lay it wherever it goes, and it’ll send some kind of electrical wave and some other stuff and purifies the plants, it sort of does what I can do to water.”

“Good job, I expect a better report when we meet up that way I can understand it better, anyways I’m almost done here, I caught about a few more minutes or so and I’ll be finish with this manual. Let’s meet up outside of the base and we’ll be off to where ever the hell the Scorned is attacking.”

“Sounds good to me. I know Hyand pretty well, and I can presume where the Scorned are attacking. I heard over by Sunmar that it was hit hard so we should probably hit the nearby towns and save them and recruit people for our cause.”

“Alright thanks, I’m gonna try to use the Zenith Automated Architecture so we can use it on the battlefield, I recommend you do the same with the EDEN packages as well. Also, put some in bag or something that way we have them for the trip, I’ll do the same here.”

“Yes, Jacob.”

I turned off the communications radio; got up and took one of the ZAA outside for some field-testing. Walking outside, the world looked darker and it felt depressing. It reminded me of how my life when I was kid was like, figuratively of course. It also made me mad, why would the Scorned attack a world that couldn’t even try to defend itself. That’s pretty pathetic if they are so tough. Anyways taking one of the boxes outside from the SENTRY TOWER shelf, I set it on the ground, put my hand on the green button, and watch it pop up. I climbed up the metal ladder to see an attached machine gun with ammo. Grabbing a hold of the gun, I looked up into the air and started shooting.

“What are…you doing?”

“Oh! Hi, Suicune, this is going to help kill the Scorned and help us save the other Pokemon. Wait; come up here really quick I wanna test something.”

“Sure,” and with a leap that look almost natural, Suicune was on top of the sentry tower right next to me.

“Alright are you able to use any psychic move? You might be able to operate this machine gun if you can.”

“I’ll try.” Using the move Extrasensory, Suicune started to move the machine gun and then started to fire it.

“Well done, Suicune. By the way, were you able to understand how to use EDEN”

“Thank you, and yes.”

“Good, show me please.”

“Yes, sir.”

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Miles the Archen
Mew’s Crusade
Janus Station

I had decided to move back to the security station. The number of monitors in there was better for observing the situation. Just a bit ago, Kassy had sent me thirty packs of healing supplies, so I sent most to the defense wall. We had EDEN kits here, and most of them had been used throughout Lasa. Over the radio, I heard that Martin had successfully activated the Excaliber robots. <And just in time,> he said.

I was about to ask why, but then the oppressive feeling that had been building got sharp and overbearing. When I got up onto the console, I saw that the Scorned had arrived. They were definitely a warrior race, wearing armor and all ready for battle. A group of them were in the valley, and another group was up near the wall.

“They’re here!” A Pokémon voice over the headset called, probably one of the Swarm in the defense wall.

“Those of you who can use those shooting things, get near the windows,” one of them ordered. “If you have long distance skills, go there too. Those of you who can only do close combat, get down by the gate and be ready.”

Seemed like that Pokémon had taken charge. For a moment, I was nervous. I couldn’t fight them myself. But then I reminded myself that I was the main one who could operate all the human machinery. That was how I was going to help. The computer systems still wanted me to check on certain things, but I chose to see what weaponry the base architecture had.

“Hey,” Dustox said, fluttered near me. “There’s a Swellow that says she’s from Midnight Claw and she’s looking for help. Should we let her in here?”

“Oh sure,” I said. “Now isn’t the time to be distrusting each other.” While he went off to get her, I found that there weren’t any built in weapons on the base. It made sense; the people here hadn’t expected to fight and what was here was just in case. But, I could have the base build those features, and then control them from here.

A blue-feathered bird then came in with Dustox, and introduced herself as Swift. “I’m headed up north to protect some farmland around Pataran,” she told me. “Is there anything you can help us with?”

I checked on that area. “Well the Swarm has managed to get the land purified there. I don’t have any medical supplies I can spare, but I can give you some weapons, if you’ve got people who can use them. And defense walls; here, look at that screen.” I got the satellite camera to zoom in on the wall I had placed at the edge of Syan Canyon. Going in enough, we could see various Pokémon shooting mounted guns or using long distance skills to attack the Scorned on either side. I had to get some gun or cannon going here in order to support them.

A few more questions and Swift asked me to make five such walls and place them at points outside of Pataran. I could get one out there immediately and promised her that I’d get the other four where she’d asked them to be when they were built. Then she had some of her peers gather some weapons, a couple of headsets, and a crate of landmines. They weren’t there long, as the Scorned were here and they still had to hurry to Pataran.

Not long after, I heard the familiar voice of Kei over the radio. “Yo! Miles! Archen-guy and Victini! Load whatever else you’ve got! This is going to become a war zone at any minute! Everyone, civilians, survivors, fighters, get on the ship!”

“Most of the fighting’s out in the canyon, where the Swarm are attacking from a defense wall,” I said. “And I’m working on getting cannons installed on the base walls. But great to hear from you again. Most of the available stuff is in the munitions supply. What do you want?”

I just hope I wasn’t overworking the factories. That could be bad.

Scarmin the Tyranitar
Roaring Thunder
Outside Sunmar

Things had gone from almost peaceful to absolute **** in a matter of minutes.

When they appeared on the battlefield, a good number of the Sunmar natives had panicked. About half of them had been weakened or outright sick after being in that cursed rain, and the other half weren’t all warriors. And even I had been momentarily caught up in the fear they tried to sweep us up in. The humans at least hadn’t looked threatening at first glance; their technology had been the most dangerous. But the Scorned looked intimidating, the stuff of nightmares. However, I didn’t let it get to me for long, and roared my defiance. That broke the spell for most of the rest of my fellow Pokémon and we started to battle.

They have poisonous weapons. They have brutal strength. Our powers don’t always break through their armor. Before long, Pokémon were dead on the field. But so were some of the Scorned. I fought against them with all of my strength, encouraging others to do that same. Some folks were having an easier time of it. And, we had the Blissey leader and an Audino on our side. The two of them were trying their best to keep up with the rest of us; the young Audino kept curing anyone who was poisoned, while the Blissey healed however she could. Sometimes, it was by throwing one of her healing eggs at those of us who were fighting.

At one point, the sun brightened unexpectedly with Sunny Day. This caught the aliens by surprise, enough for me to kill two of them with rocks. I still hadn’t thrown up a Sandstorm, keeping my word to the Sunmar residents that I wouldn’t. in that momentary break, Diadem appeared near me, with a bit of eggshell stuck to her forehead. “Scarmin, Rasama’s fallen,” she said, sounding angered. “So have Havenlake, Tanrock, and Farak. It feels like everyone there has been slaughtered.”

“WHAT?” I shouted (she didn’t even flinch).

“Too many people were weakened or malnourished,” she said.

“I know,” I said spitefully. “And it’s all their fault. Well we’ll show them what Pokémon can really do. We’re going to hold onto Sunmar and not budge.” Even if it was still a flooded town, it was where we were.

Besides, they had predicted that I would die in three days. I’d make them regret putting off that death sentence that long by taking down as many as I could.

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Cal the Charizard
Roaring Thunder
Desert

As I flew above the desert I saw nothing but sand for miles just then I saw 2 shadows coming at me 1 was flying and the other was running

No way the Scorned have taken the desert" I said as I power up ready to do battle

I felt some massive heat energy coming from the two shadows I flew faster,closer to the shadows ready my flamethrower when I saw them- 2 legends rushing
across the desert- Moltres and Entei.

I landed just as they saw me and rush to them

"I presume you are the ones Im supposed to meet?" I ask with caution

"You are Cal right?" Entei answered

"Yes.." I replied

"We have no time Sunmar is going to fall within a few days and so will the rest of Kokoro. Rasma Havenlake, Tanrock, and Farak has fallen.” Moltres said.

“If we are to save Kokoro, lets start with Hyand and Roaring Thunder” I said

“OK” Entei and Moltres agreed

“Flare Blitz and Agility would bring us there in a day’s lets go!” I shouted

I surrounded Entei and Moltres with my dragon powered flare blitz and we flew to Sunmar

While flying, It occured to me- Sunny Day will be useless at night... therefore the 3 of us lit up a flare while will last for a few weeks which will block the moon and lit up the light sky... and be seen only at night

"Wait for me Sunmar-Scarmin!" I shouted

Tasslehoff

ExplicitEclipse
Jacob Smith
Mew’s Crusade
Bravo ---> Echo

“Alright, so you just place it on the ground and push down on it and it purifies the land within a large radius of this device. Because I’ve done it here. the very little bit of plague within this base and around it have been cured.”

“Alright, I presume you got a bag to put these in?”

“Yes. It was only able to fit about 8 of them though.”

“Good enough; just let me go inside and grab a few of these ZAA’s.”

Jacob goes inside grabs some sentry towers and bunkers, Suicune, and he are off to the Sunmar location. EDIT: In my last post, Suicune was talking about the rainstorm NOT the invasion. Anyways to move along the story with narration, Suicune and Jacob arrive in the Ondago Desert, about two clicks, south west, away from Echo.

Looking up into the sky, I noticed what appeared to be patrol ships moving along the hilly desert.

“Suicune, stay down, it looks like the Scorned have gotten to the desert. Stealth will be a major priority here.”

“Hey Jacob, doesn’t that structure look similar to the base we were at?”

“It’s similar, but the design looks different. From here, it looks like that all of the building are connected, to put it simpler, it’s all just one building.”

“Should we go over there? Maybe there are people there that can help us, and we might find some things to help kill the Scorned.”

“Yea, let’s wait for a bit until the patroling Scorned go by. I say we wait until something happens and then we make a break for it.”

“Alright. I run faster without you on me, it would probably be best if we go separately and meet up at the base.”

“Sounds good, well look like now is our chance. They seem to be moving to the base, either they noticed someone or something there or someone shot at them. Either way, it will give us a chance to run to the base.”

“Alright, well I’ll meet you there Jacob, just don’t die on us now.”

“I’ll make it through, c’mon lets go or this window will close.”

Suicune ran as fast as he could to the base obviously taking cover to avoid the Scorned, while Jacob ran as fast as he could, still getting use to running as a Lucario and not a human.

“(Breathing heavily) Almost… there… just about… half a mile… to go… I hope Suicune got there… alright.”

I stuck my head up and noticed that one of the Scorned must of shot a rocket onto the rooftops and blew some of it up becuase there was a deafening sound in the air, and then a flying figure came onto the rooftop, and took something off the rooftops, and into the base. Looking out into the heated desert, I noticed that drop ships had started to drop more guys off. I never imagined that the Scorned looked so evil and intimidating. The were humanoids with steel attached to them with a sword that appeared as if it was it arm and on the other arm it held a gun.

(This won’t be a fun fight. Anyways I need to get to the base first and help with what ever I can.) After finishing my break, I got up and resumed my dash to the base. The Scorned must have noticed me because they shot rounds at me and from the sounds and observation of it; they appeared to be a sniper shooting rounds that had some kind of fire mechanism on it.

I ran into the front doors of the base, and nearly passed out right in front of the doors. I heard people talking but wasn’t sure who it was.

Last edited:

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Stephen Foralis
Mew’s Crusade
Echo Base

Ugh my head... Why does that sound so familiar? I really need to wake up for once without a pounding headache.

I slowly started opening my eyes only to receive a jolt of pain through my right eye, reminding me of what transpired before I blacked out. I quickly closed my eyes again waiting for the pain to dye down. After a few minutes, I slowly started opening my left eye this time and surveyed the area. Nighteye was the first to notice that I regained conscious.

“Everyone he’s awake.”

Several of the Swarm soldiers looked up from whatever they were doing, Latios stopped conversing with a Celebi, and the fox was apparently wrapping something off my eye. All of them cheered that I had awoken and was the main cause the Scorned did not enter the base. As much as the obvious flattery was appealing, there were more important things wracking my brain.

“Careful, you may not know it, but you sustained more injuries than just your eye.”

“What happened after I blacked out?”

“I dropped off of Latios’s back and finished off the rest of the initial assault. I bet more will come but for now, we are safe. It didn’t take long and I was actually finished before Latios came back up to me to, at the time, was insuring that I had an escape root. As we flew off, we noticed two figures approaching the base, one being Suicune and the other a Lucario. Suicune is here in the base waiting for the other to shows up.”

Good to know you drove them off without getting injured. Anyways, help me up. I need to see a <mirror>, sorry, my reflection.”

“First off, I wish I could say that I did come out unscathed, but I got shot in the arm from a stick. Right now, I have a bandage over it, but it doesn’t feel right, like it is poisoned. Secondly, are you asking for a mirror? I think there is one on one of the desks.”

I almost facepalmed myself regarding the mirror question, but I did not want to sting my eye. I limped over to one of the desks that had a mirror hanging on the wall. It wasn’t until I was upon it that everything was clear as to what happened. My backside was burnt from the rocket that struck the steel plating that was behind me. There were also small cuts from where shrapnel had raked me when I turned to see the rocket detonate. My focus then turned to my eye, a horribly deep scar running from the bottom of my right eye to the top left of it.

“How did you stop the blood flow, and how long was I knocked out?”

“I took a few of the bottles lying around and sprayed them on you, which took forever to figure out how to use. The first few had no effect and it wasn’t until the sixth attempt that I saw improvement.”

Latios was the one who spoke up regarding this. Figures, considering he was the one who brought me.
“Yep,” confirmed Latios.

“Where did you find them? I am sure that I can reduce the scarring and remove the burns on my back.”

“Right over to your left inside the vertical hanging chest.”

I swerved my head to my right and took in more of the room. More rows of beds lined the back of the room. A Zorua, most likely the one Mew mentioned since she mentioned Celebi too, was sitting on one of the beds in the back. Some of the bug soldiers were sitting on the beds conversing with each other also.

I limped to the cupboard, and I started wondering why I needed to limp. I looked down and immediately regretted it; not only did I have an ugly scar on my eye, but my left leg looked as if a steel beam pierced it. I stopped and looked questionably at Latios. Latios looked at Nighteye who then revealed my assumption from behind his back: a long piece of shrapnel with blood dripping off the bottom section. At least he was able to get it out.

I shambled the rest of the short walk to the cupboard and looked inside it. I reached into it and pulled out two burn heals and two max potions. Judging from wounds, I wanted them as healed as possible. I first applied the burn heals along my backside (the one advantage in having a long nimble neck. To my relief and satisfaction, the burns quickly healed. I then applied one of the max potions along the various scratches and punctures over my body, again all of which healed, even the puncture on my leg.

I then walked back to the mirror and looked long and hard at my scar. Slowly spraying the last potion over it, the wound slowly knitted itself together. About half way through the container, the wound stop healing, leaving a now shallow scar behind. Sighing, I set the bottle down as the events atop the base washed over me for the second time. Anger welled up in me, mostly at myself for taking my mind off the battle and anger at the Scorned.

The savage feeling I had resurfaced again, and I was no longer afraid of it. I knew why, and I didn’t care. I wanted vengeance. I slammed the potion down hard on the table, not out of anger but to get everyone’s attention. I turned around and stared long and hard at the group in front of me, waiting for their attention to be focused on me. Once everyone had their gaze on me I spoke:

“Long hard days await us. The Scorned have made their presence well known before they arrived, using disease to scare us. That is a sign of fear. Why disease your enemies first when you have more numbers and better weapons, meaning they feared Kokoro’s strengths. If they feared you then, they should especially fear us now, for they didn’t factor in one thing: humans... our machinery.

At the other end of this base is a room where human made weapons are displayed. These are the very weapons that can secure Kokoro’s means to victory. I highly recommend that anyone here with arms long and sturdy enough to hold these weapons to use them. If you have more faith in your abilities instead of putting faith in human technology, I understand, but any are welcome to use them. Nighteye and Latios are familiar with most of the technology as I had the time to teach them a bit before the Scorned arrive. There’s other machinery I need to look at before I leave, so if anyone has any questions before I leave, I would suggest haste after I am finished speaking.

Regarding me leaving, as much as this base needs protected, there are other areas on Kokoro that need human assistance. My plan is to see how much the Scorned have taken and hopefully find any Roaring Thunder outposts. I am proposing that many of you stay here while I take a few soldiers capable and willing to use human weapons. The others I need to stay here and protect this base at all costs. The initial attack was only a scouting party to the real battles have yet to come.”

The Leavanny from earlier and a Kricketune elected to travel with me. I looked around and Nighteye caught my eye as he was smiling mischievously at me. Knowing what he was thinking, I scanned the rest of the crowd, none of which spoke up.

“Alright, so I have a Leavanny, Kricketune, and Nighteye to travel with me. I will get your two’s names later,” speaking particularly to the two Swarm members. “That should do. Everyone else, protect this base. This is Kokoro’s final hour because this planet will not be the same after this war for better or for worse. Keep courage close to your hearts and let us drive this scourge to extinction.”

My speech seemed to have the desired effect since others were filing out as quickly as possible with a glint in their eyes. The two Swarm soldiers approached me as Nighteye left to stock up.

“The name’s Heiress and this is Xylo,” the Leavanny said.

“Glad to have you on board. I am going to be blunt about this, but what I have in mind is going to put us into the fire. I hope that doesn’t discourage your resolve.”

Both of them surprisingly didn’t flinch at those words and instead simply replied, “We know, but we would be cowards instead of soldiers if we ran from a fight. We know all of the risks.”

“Good, follow me. Let us pick out our weapons.”

Before we exited, I noticed that the Zorua and Latios did not leave and a Gardevoir lingered too. I went to Latios and told him that he needed to stay so that there was someone here to assist in combat readiness. He understood, albeit reluctantly.

“You have been a good friend, Latios. I hope we get to chat on our next encounter on more friendly terms.”

I then walked up to the Zorua and detected a hint of arrogance about him, but I could not exactly place where the arrogance lied. Nevertheless, I needed a human here to be in charge, and from what Mew told me, he was.

<I know we haven’t met, but I know that you are a human. I won’t command you to stay here or go wherever, but could I ask you to assist here in the defenses of Echo Base. There is no doubt in my mind that everyone Pokemon on this planet will be fighting for their lives in the days to come, but I want to make sure that there is a human here in charge should any machinery start to fail. Again, this isn’t a demand, only a request.>

I didn’t wait to here the reply as time was not on Kokoro’s side, even if was for a quick reply. I couldn't tell if the Gardevoir was human or not, and as much as I would have liked to say something to her, I didn't. We walked to the weapon rooms, but made a pit stop at a room labled EXCALIBER ROBOT ROOM. I mentioned that I wanted to detour here first and see what these were. I went to a manual and quickly read a summary of what they were. I quickly read that they were attack robots that were built and programmed to dish out and receive heavy punishment. They looked heavy, but I noticed trolleys leaning against the wall where we entered and exited. I made a mental to return here before we left.

Dirge
Midnight Claw: Leader
Southwatch

“Leader Dirge, we received word that Swift picked up weaponry from the canyon base and reached Paratan. They have yet to engage the enemy; however, another messenger could return soon. We also received messages from Serpes and Yanmega that they are being attacked by an army of Scorned troops. They fear that they will eventually be overrun. No word yet from the other groups.”

This was a Razor, a Zangoose, who relayed the news to me regarding the defenders of Lasa. I contemplated about where to go from there. Southwatch had yet to be attacked for whatever reason. I had thought that the Scorned were trying to slaughter the small towns first and then descend upon Southwatch as one big group. It made sense which led me to reason through my next action.

“Tokan is more of a priority since Tepa has yet to be completely rid of disease. As much as I don’t want to leave those there to die, but they must hold out until Tokan is freed. EVERYONE, I NEED THE 1ST GROUP TO STAY HERE IN SOUTHWATCH WHILE THE REST OF US HEAD TO TOKAN. SHOULD THE SCORNED ATTACK SOUTHWATCH IN OUR ABSENCE, YOU ARE TO SEND A RUNNER TO TOKAN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.”

My orders given, my divisions followed me out of the city as we sped our way to Tokan. I asked Razor to head to the canyon base and tell the Archen to send more supplies to Tokan this time by any means necessary. Nodding his head in understanding, he left the group and headed to the human base. Thinking to myself, this was going to be a loooong day, which for once did not sit will with me.

Last edited:

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
(OOC: SS, speaking if only Heiress spoke in your post, can I give Xylo a Southern drawl? If not, I'll edit my post to fix it.

Sakura Yamauchi
Mew's Crusade
Echo Base
Forty Minutes before the APOCALYPSE

As I looked in horror when the Sceptile was about to kill the Zorua, a Mothim collided with him, dazing him. I took the opportunity, and shot a Shadow Ball at him, which made him collide with a tree. The Sceptile then dashed towards me at ridiculous speeds, and slashed my arm. A Golbat then knocked him out with an Air Cutter. A group of soldiers was standing before us, all of them wearing black scarfs with a yellow and green shield on it. Many of the soldiers were assisting us, while a Butterfree and a Flygon were chatting away. The last thing I remembered before fading into unconsciousness was me being picked up by six Dustox.

~*~*~
Ten minutes before the APOCALYPSE

I faded in and out of consciousness during the trip to Echo Base. My arm was in unbearable pain. We finally got to the base, where the six of us were taken to the medical bay. A Krickitune walked up to me, and sprayed my arm with a Hyper Potion.

"There ya go," He said as tossed the bottle aside.

"Thanks," I meekly replied.

"So, who were these guys?" the Krickitune asked, "It looks like they got pretty roughed up."

"They're Crusaders." I replied.

"It didn't seem like y'all Crusaders was the type to be pickin' fights."

"We didn't pick that fight. We don't want to pick fights with civilians. The Sceptile attacked us because we passed through his territory. We didn't even have a chance to explain our business before he attacked us."

"If I knowed that Sceptile, I woulda known he was a fool the first time I seen him."

"My name's Sakura."

"My name's Xylo. It's a pleasure to meet ya, ma'am."

I then looked over at the others who were being treated. The Zorua was being sprayed with a Potion, Celebi was chatting with a Golbat and a Dustox, the Jolteon was unconscious with a big scar on his side, the Armaldo was unconscious, and the Sceptile was struggling to be free, but the Butterfree from earlier hit him on the head to calm him down.

"You worried, ma'am?" Xylo asked me.

"No, it's just I've lost a friend before," I replied, "I don't want to lose anyone else here, on Kokoro." I sighed, and got up from the bed.

Suddenly, a big thud was heard outside the base. I was startled because of the unexpectedness of the thud, and almost fell. In an instant, the Flygon was gone.

The APOCALYPSE

I decided I would stay put and defend the base. On his way out, the Flygon told the Butterfree something, then flew out towards the advancing Scorned forces.

"W-what was that?" Xylo stumbled for words.

"It was the Scorned." I replied.

"T-th-they're here?!? Why, of all places do they have to land here!"

"Shut it!" I hushed him, "You being over-dramatic. They're at least a mile away or so."

"You're right. I need to keep my cool." I then saw a Sceptile different from the one before climb to the top of the base with a whole bunch of gear. "So, what do we do now?"

"I don't know. Lets just wander around for a bit."

"What about the Sceptile? And the Flygon?"

"They'll be fine. They have weapons with them, and the Flygon must be pretty skilled of how fast he flew out of here."

I walked towards the Butterfree.

"Hello," I said coolly to her.

She turned around. "Oh, hi! So, what did you want?"

"What did that Flygon say to you?"

"Oh, he said that we should be prepared, because there would be Pokemon coming shortly."

"Oh, thanks."

"No problem!"

I then wandered around the factory for a while, until an explosion was heard from above the base.

Last edited:

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Katelin Scarlet The Armaldo - And Giratina, Lord Of Shadow
Mew's Crusade
Atop Echo Base, Reverse World

"I heard that they missed me, Savior."

"Oh? They did? Hah, why would they? You vanished soon after you joined."

"Well, you're the one to talk. You're the one that dragged me down here for "training" of sorts... And now the roof just colapsed. Well, not that much, but it still did."

"Yeah yeah, whatever, Katelliiiinnn."

"Don't drag my name like that. I don't like it."

"Sure, Miss Touhouuuuu."

"God Damnit, Giratina!"

"Always a pleasure."

Katelin and Giratina circled the mirror dimention leading to the outside of Echo base, waiting, talking, and planning?

"Should we go? We could take out a few ships if we go out, and many about three more if I put my energy into you to stay in Origin Forme."

"Notice that there's only one lone ship. We have to wait for more."

"Oh... Right. Didn't notice that."

"Wait... Don't I need weapons or something? I don't remember how we can damage them without weapons of some sort."

"Silly girl! Shadow can penetrade everything. Darkness is everywhere, it's one of the laws of the universe. We don't need weapons if we have what others don't."

"Savior, you know I don't like taking chances unless they count bombs and grazing."

"Oh, believe me. We are going to do alot of grazing, grinding and the sort... Heheh..."

"Please, no sexual jokes and such, Giratina."

"My, oh my. When did you get so mature?"

"When the damn Scorned game, damnit!"

"Alright."

Giratina opened a tiny portal to somewhere near Echo base.

"The ships are coming faster then expected. Gather your energy. You'll need it."

"You too, Savior."

"Soon..."

Katelin and Giratina sank down to the bottom of the Reverse World...

"We will show them the fruits of our training..."

OOC: Neo let me jump back in. Ahahaha. You should remember me from the first 1-3 pages of this RP.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Kei Kiyomizu
Janus Station

“Alright… but get civilians and wounded on here though. You never know when the Scorned will break through. Besides… they can drop in from the air. Well… get everything you can done. I’ll transport the wounded to Aramas, along with some medical supplies if you’ve got ‘em. Once that’s done, I’ll come back and shoot the hell out of the Scorned in the valley. Kill ‘em all!”

Kei began getting the wounded, mainly Swarm members and some refugees that managed to escape the destruction up north. Medical gear was also piled in. It was a tight squeeze, but it worked out okay.

“Alright! Let’s gogogo! Hey Miles… take care of yourself, a’ight?” Kei jumped back into the pilot’s seat, and laid paws on the controls. He lifted the Ragnarok Gunship up, and started towards Aramas.

“Hey, healthy people, take some of the medicines, the pink ones, <Hyper Potions> should do fine. Press the little button on top to spray. Heal the wounded.”

The crowd began to mill about, but the job got done. Haphazardly, but it got done.

“Aramas up ahead! You guys ready to go?”

They pulled into Aramas, and Kei helped get all of the Pokémon off. Hell… this chaos… it’s just… why? Why was I called here?

A little Budew poked Kei. Kei looked down in confusion.

“Thank you mister. You saved us!”

“Er… you… you’re welcome.” Thanks? That was new. Maybe… maybe being a hero wasn’t such a stupid thing after all.

“Alright, a couple of people still up for fighting, get on the ship. We’re visiting Lasa. Not too many, we need to protect Aramas. We’ll go and claim Tepa, Tokan, and Anya!”

Kei looked at the grim, seemingly bloodied sky. He hoped nothing unfortunate would happen…