• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Salvation’s Crusade

Tasslehoff

ExplicitEclipse
Jacob Smith
Mew’s Crusade
Echo Base

I started to navigate around the base until I found the source of the speaking. There was a Sceptile giving a speech to other Pokemon; not wanting to be seen just yet, I stood in the back and listened as he made the speech.

“…especially fear us now, for they didn’t factor in one thing: humans... our machinery.

At the other end of this base is a room where human made weapons are displayed. These are the very weapons that can secure Kokoro’s means to victory. I highly recommend that anyone here with arms long and sturdy enough to hold these weapons to use them. If you have more faith in your abilities instead of putting faith in human technology, I understand, but any are welcome to use them. Nighteye and Latios are familiar with most of the technology as I had the time to teach them a bit before the Scorned arrive. There’s other machinery I need to look at before I leave, so if anyone has any questions before I leave, I would suggest haste after I am finished speaking.

Regarding me leaving, as much as this base needs protected, there are other areas on Kokoro that need human assistance. My plan is to see how much the Scorned have taken and hopefully find any Roaring Thunder outposts. I am proposing that many of you stay here while I take a few soldiers capable and willing to use human weapons. The others I need to stay here and protect this base at all costs. The initial attack was only a scouting party to the real battles have yet to come.”

(hmmm. This guy must be their leader. He might know if Suicune got here or what’s been going on.) As I made an attempt to approach him and ask, a Zoroark, Leafanny, and Kricketune, and he walked out of the room into another part of the facility. Before he left, he walked up to a Zorua and asked him to be commander here because he was going onward to the fighting in the North.

“Damnit, maybe someone else here knows where Suicune is.”

“you must be the one who just came here. Don’t worry; I’m speaking to you telepathically, so no one else can here us.”

“(Where is Suicune, he is my companion!)”

“Relax Lucario, Suicune came into the base and he was directed to the munitions compound, to see what he could use.”

“(Take me there, please.)”

“I cannot, but I can give you a telepathic guide of the base.”

“(Thank you.)”

After many failed attempts of trying to find the compound. I finally found it.

“Suicune, you here?”

“Yes Jacob, I’m here. I had some people to help put things on me. Look at this!!!”

When I looked at Suicune, I noticed that there were two machine guns hooked up together and installed onto his back. In addition, a saddle that had a strap on one side to hold a gun to hold and holsters on the other to put a pistol in it.

“Dude you look like you’re ready for war.”

“I’m finally gonna get my revenge for what they’ve done to my planet.”

I walked up the aisles of guns trying to find one that seemed good to use. On the wall, I found a Desert Eagle that would easily fit into the pistol strap on Suicune; in addition to the pistol, I found a AK-47 that I fitted into the other strap. There was a Barret 50. cal. on the wall that I could not let go by so I picked it up and put a thermal sight on it, Strapping it to my back and trying to let it sit right was no easy feat for a human gun on a Pokemon body, but after a few tries I finally got it.

“By the way Jacob, did you see the Sceptile that walked through here?”

“No why?”

“That guy must be a true war hero.”

“What do you mean?”

“He had a scar that went from the top of his left eye to the bottom and another in his leg. I’m sure he is very battle hungry and is gonna kill as much as possible until the end.”

“Don’t make assumptions about people if you don’t know them. His motives might be different, just remember, we’re dealing with people who fought the Scorned, and we haven’t, thus, we might wanna hear there advice for killing them.”

“Alright.”

“Anyways, let’s go outside and set up some ZAA’s, that way we will be ready when they come back. I doubt they’ll be scared off for awhile.”

“Sounds good.”

Suicune and Jacob go out into the hot desert and set up a few of the bunkers and sentry towers around the north-to-north east perimeter.

“Alright Suicune, I’m gonna get on you so I can use the turrets on you when the Scorned come. When they come, I want you to hit them with everything you got.

“Are the other Pokemon gonna come out?”

“I’m sure they will. At least this way we will be able to be sentries until they come.”

OkikuMew

Kassy Joy the Chikorita
Mew's Crusade
Liberty Station

As everyone splits up to make the preparations before going to our assigned work, I've just overheard that Martin have finished with the robots!

"Awesome!" I exclaimed, "but he most likely still needs help with the rest, as we need that rest! Good to go, Mistuo?"

Two tough-looking pokémon, a Radicate and a Deino, approach near us, but more closer to Mistuo.

"We'll come with her," says the Radicate, "we have no idea what's out there right now, but we'll do what we can to protect anyone that's willing to help us, human or not." the rat looks at the floor, a bit in despair. "I want to see my family safe and sound, I want to repay what you have done so far... and pay for what my clan has done."

"Thank you," I comfort him as much as I could, "we need all the help we can find. And you are forgiven, for both what you had done in the war, and..." I hold myself not to cry, "what you had done with the humans 7 years ago."

The Deino stares at me with a curious but worried expression for a second, but quickly shakes it off, probably thinking it was not of his business.

"Well Mist, seems you got yourself a crew for taking the gunner positions of your gunship!"

The two pokémon nod, affirming they know what to do.

"I guess it's see you later for now! Go help Martin now, he'll need it! If you need something, just speak up with the headsets! Good luck!"

Quickly enough, the base becomes less crowded, most of them going to Turova for delivering more supplies and recruiting, and Latias gone to block the way of most of the Scorned with the walls. I adjust the headset on my head, ready to take on anything that will be coming at us. I just hope nothing too bad gonna happen... Well at least I will have some time to spare to explore the base more. I'm quite curious about all those scientific papers... and that stupid pokéball that's hanging around on a desk since the beginning! If I don't check it out soon, I might become crazy! Hehehe.

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Miles the Archen
Mew’s Crusade
Janus Station

After Kei’s group was gone, I realized that they had taken off with what medical kits I had gotten earlier, save for one. And with them gone, that left me with Beautifly, Dustox, and one of the Zubats who said his name was Bob. We decided to lock most of the gates of the base to keep the Scorned from coming in, keeping open with a screen that would hopefully only let Pokémon in. After adding some anti-aircraft guns to the base (and making sure to set them to not fire on Pokémon), I had the large energy cannon installed.

Looking at it, I felt a bit concerned. Usually when the galactic explorers pulled out of a non-space-faring planet, they took their technology with them. There would be rare occasion when some help would be given to civilizations if it helped their population to stabilize and be safer. But all of this should have been pulled off of Kokoro if there had been a normal evacuation. In that case, the fact that the emergency evacuation had left it all was helping us now. But should the Kokoro Pokémon learn how to speak English and use the equipment, there could be devastating wars after this.

It was only the fact that there was a devastating war going on now that came from an outside source that I could tell myself that this was necessary. Hopefully it would be seen that way when I got back… if I got back.

I had to do something about the lack of medical supplies, especially if those at the defense wall needed them. I was getting reports saying that they were doing quite well since they were taking only occasional damage while figuring out how to kill the invaders. But that could all change quickly. Remembering that Washington Outpost had a medical bay, I checked on that base. Nobody was there, not even the Scorned. But they were not that far, and if they took that base…

Figuring we did not want that to happen, I remotely ordered Washington to lock down and secure itself from anyone entering. If someone wanted to go there, they’d have to teleport there or ask me or whoever was in charge of Janus or Nexus. I also activated some maintenance robots there and ordered them to start shipping the medical kits here.

Then a Zangoose from Midnight Claw entered. Bob the Zubat seemed nervous, but I spoke with him about getting supplies to Tapa, where Dirge was headed. As I wasn’t sure what they wanted, we used the satellite to look around the area around the town. The Zangoose said we probably wouldn’t be able to find the Weavile; stealth was very important to them. But I needed to know where to send the supplies… and first I’d probably send some various potions and a few headsets to him, so that we could talk directly.

Scarmin the Tyranitar
Roaring Thunder
Sunmar area

The air smelled like blood, poison, and fetid water. There were a great many bodies on the field after the lengthy fighting. While I’d like to say that most of them appeared to be Scorned, we had started with a much smaller group than them and it was likely we had lost a greater percentage. They had backed off for the moment, which was excellent timing for us. Our two healers were nearly exhausted… well we were all in that manner, also injured because their powers couldn’t handle everything.

Of my clan, we were left with me (with a gash across my upper torso that was only free of poison thanks to a timely antidote energy), Diadem (who had part of her left ear cut off), a land adept Gyarados, a Swampert, and a Golurk. Of the Sunmar residents, we were left with the Blissey (asleep now), the Audino (also asleep), the Infernape, a Serperior and a rather young Snivy, and a pair of Ludicolos. And none of us were untouched. I felt especially bad for the Snivy child, as her tail had gotten broken and hastily healed back up so that she didn’t die outright. But it was bent now, potentially a deformity that would remain with her for her whole life. If she lived much longer. She had only been able to use Vine Whip at aliens, but she had been surprisingly bada** this day.

“We’re going to have to find some way to get an advantage, or at least a position to defend from,” I told them. “What have we figured out about them?”

Several of the others spoke up and we exchanged information. Their weapons seemed to be poisoned, and they had something that acted as a super-powered Intimidate to them. And the most effective attacks seemed to be Grass and Water typed (possibly why the ones we had left were still alive). So being near either could help us. If we could find such places, as the Peninsula had fallen and it would be difficult for some of us to fight around the ocean. What was left around here was still plagued and cursed too.

“It would take me several minutes to read how things are going elsewhere,” Diadem told me. “And we’re not sure when they’ll attack again.”

So we didn’t know where was safe (if anywhere). It was extremely frustrating.

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Cal the Charizard
Roaring Thunder/Kokoro Knight
Outskirts Of Sunmar

"OMG!!!" I said in disbelief

Sunmar had become a warground for between Roaring Thunder and The Scorned

"We need to meet up with your leader, Kokoro Knight. We may have not been too late..." Moltres said

"For the fate of the Pokemon of Sunmar who could not reach the Isles, I hope you are right" I said

"Lets hurry and meet Scarmin. We also have to check on the bodies to make sure" Entei said

"I wonder what Scarmin will say when he see me with these two..." I thought when I saw him talking to Diadem

"We may need to heal the forces here and bring them to the Isles" I said as we head to where Scarmin was

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Martin Greenfield the Emolga
Mew's Crusade
Ramos Outpost

The end result was somewhat tragic. Thankfully, the Scorned hadn't made Ramos Outpost an immediate target, something they probably would have done if they knew the value of this place. Instead, I was going to have to be subtle about how the Excalibur robots were deployed. I was going to need them to be set for attack when the moment was just right, when it wouldn't lead the Scorned back here...

...because I already knew there was no chance I'd be able to handle them all by myself. I'd be nuts and out of my mind to even try.

In truth, I wasn't sure how bad the damage had been. To get a clearer picture, I had turned several of the robots into a planetary observers, machines that would go around the world and perform surveillance to see exactly how dire or how mild the situation was. I needed to see exactly how much damage the Scorned had done, so after turning back to the computer console, I set ten observers to different parts of the globe and gave them paths to follow to assess what the situation on Kokoro was like. If the information I got back was helpful, I could transmit the surveillance recording to the other bases.

It would take several hours before the observations were complete, but for now, I was going to have to treat it as if the Scorned were really tearing us apart and we needed all the support we could get. Usually I wasn't one for taking things really overly seriously, but this was a really tricky situation, and screwing around was likely going to get my head mounted on a stake.

The dark presence of the Scorned was in full swing right now. I knew they were here, I could feel them, but I couldn't see them. It was a pretty creepy and unsettling feeling, but right now, fighting them directly would be suicide. For now, I needed the Excalibur robots to defend the Ramos Outpost base until further notice. At the same time, I needed to make it look like nothing in particular was going on here, which wasn't easy considering the power plant was in full operation and definitely made it look like there was something going on here. Regardless, I still had security visual feed of the outside area, and right now, things looks fine. If the Scorned suddenly came around and tried to make this place a warzone, I could make the robots fight back.

Thinking things over for a minute, I began to get an idea.

<This is Martin,> I spoke into the computer. <I need a sitrep on the Scorned. Ramos Outpost seems to be fine at the moment, but I have a feeling that's not so much the case elsewhere. I have the Excalibur Robots activated, meaning I can deploy support to whoever needs it...>

<At the same time, I came up with an idea. I think the Excalibur Robots can be reprogrammed to be able to fly the Ragnarok gunships. It's a lot shot, but if it works, it will be worth it. The gunships just need English commands, it doesn't matter who makes them, and I know the robots have speech recognition and audio modules.>

It would ensure we didn't need to have us fly the gunships at all times, allowing us to focus on other things. Right now, charging toward the Scorned when not everything was back online wasn't such a hot idea, and I didn't like it either. Instead of trying to get myself killed fighting the Scorned, I could be here, trying to see if combining the robots and the gunships was actually something that could be done. If it worked, it would be a massive booster to the Kokoro defense.

I just hoped it wasn't too late, and the situation still had a chance for us to win...

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

Mistuo the Piplup
Mew's Crusade
Liberty Station

I stood by Kassy, overhearing that Martin had the robots up. "Yay!" I cheered. "but he most likely still needs help with the rest, as we need that rest! Good to go, Mistuo?" I looked at Kassy and nodded as a Raticate and Deino walked up to me. I looked at them. "We'll come with her," says the Radicate, "we have no idea what's out there right now, but we'll do what we can to protect anyone that's willing to help us, human or not." the rat looks at the floor, a bit in despair. "I want to see my family safe and sound, I want to repay what you have done so far... and pay for what my clan has done." I nodded, and gentlely smiled. "It's ok, Raticate. I forgive you." I saw the Denio look at us for a second and then look away. "Well Mist, seems you got yourself a crew for taking the gunner positions of your gunship!" I nodded, looking at the other two. "Ready to go?" The two pokémon nod, affirming they know what to do. I started to walk towards the gunship. "I guess it's see you later for now! Go help Martin now, he'll need it! If you need something, just speak up with the headsets! Good luck!" I turned to Kassy, and gave her my best impression of a thumbs up. I walked towards the gunship again.

OkikuMew

Kassy Joy the Chikorita
Mew's Crusade
Liberty Station

As I give a "thumbs up" back to Mistuo (hard to do so with only a vine... more difficult a wing I guess) and the base being almost being deserted, I overhear Martin speak into the communicator:

"<This is Martin. I need a sitrep on the Scorned. Ramos Outpost seems to be fine at the moment, but I have a feeling that's not so much the case elsewhere. I have the Excalibur Robots activated, meaning I can deploy support to whoever needs it...>"

I ran up in front of the camera, and thanks to the headsets, I didn't need to grab the microphone. Negan, the Minun, sits beside me, bearing a curious look at the screen, probably wondering what in the world was that.

"<Hey, this is Kassy, from Liberty Station! Latias have reported to us the situation on Karan. Bad news: According to her, all of east of Karan has been completely taken over, pretty badly. But the good news is, they only started to get into Coastwind Forest, and so far our bases and Turova town didn't have any contact with them. Also, we received from Miles in Janus Station some defensive walls, and right now Latias is gone to scatter them from north coast to south coast, so at least the ground path to most of the forest and most importantly us and Turova will be blocked. Speaking of, we're trying to get a small army there, thanks to some volunteers that were in Nexus Base. Oh, and Mistuo and two pokemon, a Radicate and a Deino, are coming to your base by gunship you help you out turning on the rest of the machines you have at your base as fast as possible!>"

"<At the same time," Martin continued, "<I came up with an idea. I think the Excalibur Robots can be reprogrammed to be able to fly the Ragnarok gunships. It's a lot shot, but if it works, it will be worth it. The gunships just need English commands, it doesn't matter who makes them, and I know the robots have speech recognition and audio modules.>"

"Hmmmm, sounds like not a bad idea," I nodded, then realized I forgot to speak "human". Whoops! "<Be sure to keep some for ground fighting though. By the way, I'll be staying here at Liberty Station until we're sure the base won't be attacked. Give me a call if you need something!>"

((OoC: Will edit later, I haven't finished writing my post yet... but the rest will be mostly about that pokéball, so at least everyone will know what's important for now. Nevermind, I'll just put it on a different post later.))

Last edited:

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Dirge
Midnight Claw: Leader
Tokan

Ridding ourselves of the grassland scenery, Tokan opened out before us only to reveal a devastating landscape. The Scorned had come from the north end of the town, pushing Yanmega’s group further and further south to the point that they were hugging the sea. I quickly motioned my group to sprint as fast and silently as we could. Calling up my Cyan Energy abilities, I quickly melted from reality and approached the Scorned invaders as rapidly as I could.

From the looks of it, Yanmega’s group had lost about a fifth of their army, though I could tell that they had been able to enlist many of the town residents in fighting. Taking notice of us instantly, the invaders were noticeably stunned at our arrival and made an attempt to flee back to the forest to the north, completely not realizing that we were only a small group. As I did not want to rush into any traps they may have had, I led my group to where I suspected Yanmega’s group was.

Sure enough, I found them on the outskirts of the town trying to regroup. I approached him casually, and even he too was surprised at my presence.

“Is that... Oh wow, Leader Dirge, I did not suspect you would arrive here. I thought you were seeing to the fortification of Southwatch?”

“I was. I received your runner’s message and came here to drive off the outlanders. From what other reports have told me, they have yet to secure a foothold on Lasa, though I cannot say for certain how the rest of the clans are holding up. I also know that Tapa is being hit hard, but this town is more important than Tapa so I came here.”

“Well, do not let my reaction think otherwise, but I am glad you showed up. Your group can quickly turn the tide of this stalemate.”

“Stalemate? By the looks of it, you guys are being driven out to sea.”

“At first look yes; however, we quickly realized that they have an interesting weakness. They hate water. We found this out by some of the dragon types that joined our ranks and called upon their water abilities. Compared to our other attacks, it seems that water is one of their weaknesses. I doubt they only have one though, but we have yet to exploit any others.”

Seeing now why they let themselves be pushed back was clear to me even though Yanmega didn’t exactly tell me. I relayed to the dragonfly that we scared the Scorned into retreating by some miracle, but they would quickly realize that our group was relatively small. When I asked him how many Scorned had many attacking here, the bug dumbstruck me with the answer: estimated to be around a coupe thousand. I wondered how we were supposed to stave off thousands of them with only a few of us. Realizing that my years of living were quickly shrinking to days, I could only shrug at the thought and think that I lived a short, successful, and dedicated life with no regrets.

I looked back at the town, which was now a barren ghost town and thought long and hard about my life. Yanmega had continued telling me about other various observations, but I was only half listening. As I stood there reminiscing, I had the strange sense of something watching me. I looked to the sky not seeing anything, but I had the feeling that at one particular spot overhead, something was watching me. It seemed strange but being a leader and master thief, I had a unique sixth sense, which was the reason for me analyzing nothing in particular.

Out of nowhere, directly where I was looking, objects fell right out of the sky. I recognized some of them as the med kits that were around the human base. The other objects looked different. Picking one up, I examined it. I saw two pushable pieces on it, a big piece and a small piece. I tried the small one first, which did not result in anything noticeable.

Trying the bigger one, I jumped a bit when a small red light came on. Thinking that whatever I did, I must have turned the thing on. I quickly pressed the small button again, and the light turned green for a moment before going back to red. I reasoned that the green light meant something.

Further examining the thing in my hand, I looked at how it was shaped. It was looped so that a cylindrical piece one on one side of the loop, and a cushioned piece on the other. Figuring it was to be worn, I placed it on my head, and to my surprise, it fit relatively well. Pressing the button again, except leaving it down this time, I asked out loud, “I wonder how this works?”

Few things startle me truly. The light that came on when this thing was turned on was one of the few. I can also say that I only once was I startled twice in one day. This was that day, for when I asked that question out loud, The cushioned piece responded, “Ah, this must be Dirge again. This is Miles, the Archen you spoke at the human base. It is a pleasure speaking to you again.”

Our conversation continued with me very slowly getting used to talking to apparently no one. He gave me better instruction on what the equipment was that materialized from nowhere. How the “headsets” worked, the med kits were operated, what each medicine was, and that he could teleport more there if needed. Regarding the teleporting, he also warned that the med kits were getting low, so it would be best to use them wisely.

After that, I thanked him, again doing something not normally within my personality, but he was clearly more of an expert on this stuff than I could have ever learned. I also wanted to appeal to his better nature; even though humans regarded themselves as only helpers, this Miles was to naive to realize that he was slowly turning my thinking of human technology. When Kokoro drive these vermin back to the heavens, the technology was to be kept to Midnight Claw. I was a fool to think that this stuff was worthless, as it was becoming apparent that Midnight Claw could be the supreme clan if these weapons were kept to ourselves.

Smirking malevolently, I turned my attention back to the defense of Tokan. Battle cries were sounding from both sides, noting that the action was about to begin. I quickly relayed the information Miles had given, and after everyone knew how to use the medicine, we took to our positions.

We knew attacking the Scorned full on was wasteful, so we defended ourselves at the water, allowing a small portion of our soldiers to use the sea to attack when needed. Our position was our greatest advantage, and once the Scorned slowly whittled themselves down, victory would be ours. Looking toward the town, the first wave of soldiers descended. This was to be a long day, but now I felt no different than any other long day of fighting: exhilarated.

Stephen Foralis
Mew’s Crusade
Echo Base --> Sunmar

Entering the weapon room, I noticed many of the 70 some Swarm members were gearing up for battle. As I entered, I noticed Suicune and a Lucario leaving, mentioning something about ZAA’s. My injuries must have affected my thinking since it took me a full minute to realize what the acronym stood for. Chuckling to myself at my stupidity, I led my group to what remained of the weapons. As we rummaged through the leftovers, I picked up an AK-47 and M14 EBR. I also took as much ammo as I could carry in my belt. I didn’t pay attention much to what the others picked up, but I did see all of us put on headsets. Once we finished gearing up, I spoke about what was on my mind.

“Looks like we are all ready. I suppose you guys would like to know why I made that detour a few minutes ago? Those machines that looked humanoid are offensive based weapons that operate on their own. Before we head to the airships are at, I want to wheel out a few of those to assist us in wherever we eventually go. Once we get those loaded up, I want all of us to drop off whatever weapons and ammo we have on the ship and come back here two more times to pick up any weapons and ammo we can carry for anyone else we encounter. If we find any Pokemon fighting against the Scorned, they may be more than happy to have these weapons.”

Our last stop was to be the medical bay again to pick up supplies in order to assist in healing the sick and wounded. I also wanted to see if the place had a factory to create more supplies. To our luck, it did, and I activated it to produce more supplies on small level so as to not overheat it or pile up to rapidly.

“Sounds like a plan,” stated the Kricatune in what was unmistakably a Southern, American accent. The others echoed his statement.

In about an hour, we had enough medical kits aid a small army and ammunition and weapons to supply about 50 soldiers and were now boarding the “mutant” ship Nighteye and coined. Taking the pilot seat, I revved up the engines to the plane to which I was greeted with a satisfying roar. I made a quick check to the weapons systems that were on the plane: two machine turrets on the left, right, top, bottom, and back side of the aircraft. At the front, I observed that the pilot also could control a front machine gun and rocket launchers equipped on the underbelly of the ship. The last weapon system was a heated laser beam that was equipped right next to the front machine guns that resided in the front middle of the plane.

Easily realizing the true power of this mega vessel, I checked one last thing: the armor. It seemed like it could take a beating, judging by the holographic blueprints in front of me, but I knew that if I wanted to keep this intact as long as possible, I shouldn’t be reckless. Finally, I slowly guided it toward the opening of the hangar and propelled it to move forward. I had to experience in flying, but the controls on this seemed so ridiculously easy that a third grader could probably fly it, so I did not worry.

Once I obtained sufficient speed, I guided the controls to lift us off the ground which to my delight was successful. I radioed my three passengers to man the three stations and gave instructions on how to use the turrets. I let them test fire them, so they would get the hang of it.

My first destination was the city of Rasama. I wasn’t sure if Alex bee lined all to Farak (I was guessing on this since that seemed like the direction he was heading when he left) or if he evacuated any of the cities. In a few short minutes, I was greeted with the site of a city, but it was no longer Pokemon made. Factories by the hundreds were sprawled out over what was once Rasama. I had to check with my passengers to confirm that this was actually the place. I knew that anyone who lived there had most likely died; I turned to leave before any of the Scorned realized that we were near.

Heading to Havenlake, I noticed a figure passed out on ground. I descended to where the figure laid and saw that it was a Garchomp but near death from a wound along it abdomen. I could also tell that he was sick since the coloring of his scales. With the help of Heiress and Nighteye, we dragged the body back onto the ship. I left them to take care of healing it while I got us back in the air. Xilo transmitted that the Garchomp would live and should be waking soon.

Considering our lucky find, we were not so lucky in finding survivors at Havenlake or Tanrock either. Out last destination, according to Xilo and Heiress was Sunmar. I plotted our time to be about ten minutes, relayed that to the group, and then noticed a peculiar devise I front of me: a long range radio. The setting was on base transmission. Wondering if that meant that I could communicate with any all of the bases, I picked it up and spoke into it.

<This is Stephen Foralis transmitting from a Ragnarok gunship. I am only testing to see if this can transmit to all of the human bases. If it is right now, I wanted to let anyone hearing this that many of Rolling Thunder’s towns have been pillaged and the Pokemon there slaughtered. Also, what once was the city of Rasama has now turned into hundreds of Scorned factories. I can only think that these are for creating more weaponry for the Scorned.

My current destination is from I have been told Sunmar. I do not know if it has fallen from the Scorned or not, but if it hasn’t that is where my team and I will be. If this transmitting, I do not know if it is possible to communicate back, but I may still relay if Sunmar is still standing.>

“Uh Stephen,” radioed Xilo, “you may want to expect a visitor.”

No sooner had Xilo said that that the door behind me that connected with the back of the ship where my companions resided opened. In it stood a tall, proud dragon, newly rejuvenated from the medication Heiress and Nighteye had given him.
“I ought to kill you now for invading our planet human; however, after being coaxed that your intentions are to exterminate the Scorned, you may live for now.”

The serious expression the Garchomp's visage had held melted instantly, noticing that it was a facade to what lay under, for he then followed up with a heartwarming thank you for saving his life. It was even better to know that I just saved Scarmin's, Rolling Thunder's Tyranitar leader I found out, general. The dragon shark settled himself into the copilot's seat, which was clearly not made for someone of his build, with difficulty.

A town was quickly developing on the horizon. Asking the shark what town that was, he confirmed my suspicion that it was Sunmar. Only two minutes later, I realized that we were going to be flying right over the battlefield.

“I don't want to sound like I am ordering you; however there is a machine at the bottom of the ship that can be used to kill many enemies on the ground, if you would like to aid in the battle because I do not plan to land until the Scorned are driven off momentarily to allow me to land. Should you decide to to participate, the bullet slinger is in the room directly behind the passenger area and down a small ladder.”

I dared looking into the general's eyes to which I received a devious smile before he got up and left without a word. Focusing again on what lay before me, I grimaced at the sight of hundreds of bodies, Pokemon and Scorned alike, lying with grim expressions of their final moments of life. The beastly fury awoke in me again, and this time, I relished and smothered myself with it, firming a new resolve to snuff out the life of aliens who dared to attack this planet.

“Man the turrets. Heiress and Xilo, open the side doors and take the two side ones, Nighteye, the back, Garchomp should be at the lower turret by now. Watch your shots. Don't shoot allies. Try to relieve any defenders left from the fighting, and of all things, make sure shoot at all flying machines or huge tube-like weapons fired at us. Those are first priority targets should you see any as they well have all intent to shoot us out of the sky. To fire the turrets, simply press and hold the button on the upper part of the handle to fire. Let go to stop firing. Lastly, if any of you see a Tyranitar, protect him as best you can. Let's drive these vermin to extinction.”

Finishing the transmission over the vessel's speakers, we were directly over the battlefield. Circling to the left and back around perpendicular before I circled, I open fired with the turret of my own. Checking the weapon systems of the other turrets, I saw the heat signatures of the other five turrets. One lay dormant while four others were slowly accumulating heat. Circling around again, I saw the asterisk path our endeavors had caused. This battle was far from over with the possibility of winning increased drastically.

Tasslehoff

ExplicitEclipse
Jacob Smith
Mew’s Crusade
Echo Base

“Jacob, look in the sky. Look at the size of that ship! It looks like a mutant-like ship.”

“God damn. Whoever’s using that is gonna be fine.”

“”Yea. Well, all of the ZAA’s are up and ready to use. All we need now are Pokemon to be in them for when the Scorned come, also, I think it would be a good vantage spot on the top of the base.”

“I was thinking the same thing. We have gunners down here and then we have <snipers> on the base picking off the ones in the back.”

Walking into the base, I noticed that about 70 bugs moving around the base.

“Who’s the one in charge here?”

“We are.” A Scizor and a Butterfree came up to Suicune and me.

“What are you names? Are there any other legendaries here other than myself?” Suicune said in a demanding tone I’ve never heard before.

“My name is Yxvaryl(Yax-va-ril) and this is Lulu we are lieutenant rank. As to your other question,
Celebii and Latios are here.”

“Take us to them Yxvaryl, now.”

(Latios, hmmm I think that is what the Pokemon that talked to me identified itself as.)

“(Correct Jacob.)”

“(Seriously! Do you normally talk to be like this.)”

“(It’s fun. It pisses people off and then scares others.)”

“Here you are Suicune and friend.”

“Thank you, Yxvaryl.”

“So you’re Latios. I’m glad we can finally talk without you in my mind.”

“I had to mess with someone now that my companion for this trip is gone. He left with a couple others to fight the Scorned.”

“What’s our plan for when the Scorned come back.”

“Well I planned on checking in on the sick and I guess I could help bring the wounded into the medical bay and help them. As for Latios, I think he wanted to fly around and attack them from the sky.”

“What are your plans, Jacob and Suicune, I see you are well prepared for a fight.”

Our plans were to fight on the ground and take out as many as possible, while we have <snipers> on the top of the base picking out as many of the Scorned in the back as possible.”

“That’s a good plan. Hopefully you’re able to take out any <rockets> that hit the top of the base. My friend Stephen, who just left, was <sniping> when a rocket came and hit him.”

“I’m surprise Latios. How do you know human language?”

“Stephen taught me the gun type before he left in your language. I don’t completely understand how to pronounce but I try my best.”

“Latios take some of the Pokemon and give them <snipers> and fly them onto the top of the base, I will take the rest and put them on the frontlines to fight the Scorned.”

“Alright.”

Standing on the battlements, I looked at the 30 Pokemon who stood before me.

“Jacob, I think they’re expecting a speech,” Suicune whispered to me.

“I’ll try my best,” I replied. “I know most of you men are expecting some kind of great war speech, but I am not good at these kind of things. I am no warrior like I am sure you men are, but I will at this time, whether we are warriors or not, we are all here today to help defend this base, and above all us, this planet!

I cannot predict when the Scorned will return. I can guarantee though that that was no true battle. Those were scouts, here to test our strength, but when they return, we will give them the fight they won’t expect coming. We will send them running back from where they came from!”

A roar of agreement came from the crowd.

“the Scorned think that they have crippled you from disease, but there is one thing that they didn’t calculate. Human technology. With it, we have cured your disease and gave you weapons they’ve never seen. I cannot reassure everyone that they will see their friends and families again, but if any of us are unfortunately enough to die on this hell scape today, just know that you died here protecting those very friends and family so that they will see the end of this war.”

A loud roar came over the crowd as the rushed onto the battlement and sentry towers to fight the Scorned.

Talking over my headset I got into contact with the leader of the snipers on the top of Echo Base, “Yxvaryl, are you guys ready to for the fight.”

“To the end Jacob.”

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Miles the Archen
Mew’s Crusade
Janus Station

After locating Dirge around Tokan and discussing the equipment I was sending him, I checked on my Swarm allies here in the valley. They had a couple of mishaps with things, but they had learned quickly enough that they had managed to force both parties of the Scorned to retreat. Perhaps the aliens had meant to set up a base here and hadn’t expected to be attacked right off.

Then Martin came back in over the radio, wanting a check on how things were progressing. Kassy answered him back and there was some discussion among them.

<This is Miles at Janus,> I said, bringing up a satellite map and checking on things. <We’ve had two landing parties show up in Syan Canyon, but we’ve managed to fend them off with the Swarm members, some locals, and our equipment. The Midnight Claw is on the move defending cities and they seem to have Tokan, Pataran, and the southern half of the continent taken care of. Based on satellite images, I’d say that Lasa is holding out pretty strong, but the western halves of Karan and Hyand look as though they’ve been hit pretty bad. I did lock down Washington Outpost, since it has the nearest medical production equipment to Janus and no one was there; it’s sending stuff here now.

<As for the Excalibur plan, that should work out pretty easily. You can set them to do a lot of things; we used to set them to run races in the outer halls for fun when things were quiet.> I chuckled a bit, recalling that. Then I thought of something. <By the way, I don’t have Victini around to ask anymore, but are there any Pokémon capable of going into outer space? Not too far, rather out to the moon and the space in between. If so, I may be able to get a message out to my home station. It would be weeks possibly before that could really help us out here, but if we want that option, I need to know if it’d be possible. Right now, the relay system isn’t working.>”

Scarmin the Tyranitar
Roaring Thunder
Sunmar area

More fighting. It was getting to that grindstone phase where both sides had not gained an advantage on this battlefield and were trying to wear each other down. Except that they had gotten more backup; Diadem warned that they were doing something on the outer sides. I was left considering where to retreat to and how to get everyone out without being rear-attacked. Our group was too small and our two healers were really pushing their limits. All of us were pushing our limits.

I was thinking that I would tell the rest to retreat and I’d distract the Scorned from following (how I’d get myself out, that was a whole different issue) when two blazes ripped through the Scorned ranks. Thus far, the Infernape hadn’t shown any inclination to flames of that size. Then I saw who it was causing this: Entei and Moltres.

Have I ever said how much I hate the legendaries? No? Well I hate ‘em. Loads of reasons, like if they knew we were in trouble, then they should have been here well before we were down to just twelve survivors (three of which were barely capable of fighting now). They say they have power beyond the rest of us and that they don’t interfere because of that, but then they do show up at the last minute when they could have saved many more lives if they showed up right at the beginning. And other reasons. I’ve always had plans forming to undermine their influence, but there were always more immediate things to take care of.

I am grateful that I’m part Dark type and thus the many Psychic legends can’t read my mind. Hah!

As much as I don’t like them, the appearance of these two was helpful right now. If they were going to be responsible, then they could be the distraction force while the rest of us tried to get out to somewhere we could properly rest. Like the beach (as much as I despise water, if they despise it more, I’ll go there).

The Snivy girl finished up sending a whirl of leaves after one of the Scorned soliders, then hopped over closer to me as Moltres sent flames to finish that one off. “I got a Leaf Tornado!” she said proudly.

Not actually all that impressive of a move, but dang it, the girl’s got a fighting spirit and drive that warms my heart. “Keep that up and you’ll make a fine heroine out of yourself,” I told her, right before sending off Stone Edge at the Scorned. Dark Pulse wasn’t working as well as I would hope, and I had to watch out for my allies.

Just then, the weirdest thing happened. A giant metal thing, which seemed like something those humans would have built, flew in overhead and began making loud noises. It looked like it shouldn’t be flying, as its wings didn’t move and it should be just too heavy. But the glowing shots that appeared from it were striking the Scorned, not us.

Well now we had backup too, but I wasn’t sure what to make of any of it. “EVERYONE, get in closer,” I called out to my small band, moving back to block the way to an injured Ludicolo. “Make sure the healers and those out of the fight are guarded. We’ll see what happens.”

“Scarmin,” Diadem called out to me from the side while she was strengthening shields around the group, “one of the humans is in that ship overhead. And, so is Gareth.”

“What, Gareth?” I asked. “He was starting to get sick the last I saw of him.”

“He’s better now,” she said.

“If the sick people are better now, and the legends are fighting, then we can win, right?” the Snivy asked me.

“We can, but let’s not do something stupid,” I said to her. I’d seen folks lose by getting overconfident when it seemed like victory was in their grasp and since losing meant death in this battle, I didn’t want that happening here.

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Cal the Charizard
Roaring Thunder/Kokoro Knight
Sunmar

"We have broken though the rear forces of the Scorned they were not prepared killing them was easy now the hard part- getting to Scarmin' I said

My energy is going down fast..." I said

"Clear the way though with one more attack and fly to Scarmin," Entei said

"Get the rest outta here using Alakazam's teleport to the Isles!" Moltres said

"Blazing Blast Burn!" I said activating Blaze and Blast Burn

A row of Scorned was killed and I flew to Diadem

"we'll hold them off here" Entei said as he used Roar

"Thank you Entei" I said as I saw Diadem

I landed in front of Diadem

"Diadem transport everybody to the Western Isle now" I said "Its safe, the Legends are with me we will hold them back for awhile."

"Sunmar will fall soon even if you continue to fight, get the hell out of here" I said as I turned to Scarmin

"Dra is standing by at Western Isle Sal is waiting at Sapphire Isle" I explained

"We'll need to minimize death even if it means leaving our homes, we can rebuild them later but if you die no one will replace the Roaring Thunder Leader! Once a life is lost, he will never come back!~" I said

Last edited:

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Dirge
Midnight Claw: Leader
Tokan

The battle couldn't have gone any better. Thanks to Miles's delivery of supplies, strategical operations fell into place. Not only that, it seemed that the herbal supplies had run out, so the human backup ones did wonders. Even better to that, it didn't take an entire container to use either compared to using the entire root .

Maybe I was wrong about human “technology”. Once this war is over, salvaging and stealing the rest of the technology would definitely make Midnight Claw the overlord clan.

The Scorned had long exhausted there own weaponry and were now relying on tooth-and-claw. However the rest of the world was doing, it was crystal clear that the Scorned here were unable to replenish in troops or weapons, allowing their resources, and thus their chance of winning, to deplete to nothing.

The few dragon and/or water types that showed up throughout the battle had proved excellent, driving the Scorned into the ground with power water attacks and allowing the land dwellers to exterminate them while incapacitated. Reinforcing weakened areas proved non-existent due to the communication devices, allowing swift backup to all sides. Tokan was successfully recaptured in the process as the Scorned invaders' lines drew thinner. An unofficial respite was given to both sides, the Scorned in the forest and us in the remains of Tokan.

Of the 300 of us that were there (Yanmega somehow tripling his forces before my arrival, a fact that I took great notice of), only 50 of us died and another 50 injured. The Scorned had lost a vast majority of their forces, crippling them down to around 200, what once was well over a 1000. The respite that both sides were taking was to be short lived. Scouts reported that there were no invader ships or troops within a near vicinity (minus Tepa). Yeah, this respite will be short lived.

READY UP!! Let's not give these vermin another moment to rest and regroup. Yanmega flank the left side, we'll take the right.”

Stephen Foralis
Mew's Crusade
Sunmar

Alright. I thought this was going to be easier. Turns out, removing rocket launchers were more difficult to take out. So it relied on me to dodge them. I recently checked the weapon systems and all of them were still firing on a more sporadic basis now. I then checked parts of the vessel to unsure no significant damage was received. The computer gave a infrared reading of the ship and the crew within it. Satisfied with the results that no damage had been received in the fight (minus various dings from bullets and arrows.

I nearly closed the window when I saw a figure in the back of the ship... lying on his back... with an elevated heat reading. I quickly fumbled to reach the headset. Again, fumbling to put it on, I broadcasted over the intercom, “Xilo or Heiress, I need one of you to get the back and check on Nighteye. I don't see any damage done to the metal, yet he is zonked out, and I don't know...”

It was at that point that I felt my entire body being hit like a freight train with the a key set of words haunting my conscious: ...I got shot in the arm from a stick. Right now, I have a bandage over it, but it doesn’t feel right, like it is poisoned.

At the time, I completely missed the fact that he said it. Now those words were crushing me under twenty-ton weights. Xilo was continually repeating in my ear on what to do with Nighteye, I relayed back to him to give him of the full heal injection shots.

“Which color are those again?”

“The dark yellow ones in the skinny cylinders with pointed ends.”

Then, de-ja-vu. I returned my attention to piloting and was greeted with a too familiar sequence of events. Directly in front and on the ground of me, a lone troop hoisted a launcher and fired it directly at the sole flying machine present. I abruptly shifted the aircraft to the right to avoid a direct hit and blow us all to pieces. I already knew how this was going to happen, and it did.

The rocket will hit the wing of the left side, engulfing it in flames. Then, I would pilot it to about where Scramin's base of operations was at and land it relatively safely away from them and the definitely away from the Scorned: in other words, the ocean. Xilo would naturally shield the Zoroark from any debris that would kill him on impact with the ocean. The Garchomp somehow understood what was happening and removed himself from the bottom turret compartment. Finally, Heiress, Xilo, Nighteye, the Garchomp, and myself would barely escape with our lives and miraculously not be severely injured.

We would pull ourselves to shore, remove any water that had traveled into Nighteye's lungs through resuscitation as best we could. Xilo would confirm that he succeeded in injecting Nighteye with the full heal. The land shark went off to find Scarmin without saying a word. If I was in any right mind, I was praying that neither of the two or any of the other clan members would kill us, but I wasn't in a right mind so that never crossed it. And that would be the complete story of how we lost the planet's most powerful human gunship.

“We need to go back and salvage any of the items that we can find,” I stated despondently.

We left Nighteye on the swamp beach while the three of us sifted around for weapons, ammo, medical supplies, anything. The bots had been completely destroyed with the exception of one. Half of the guns were washed away, and only a quarter of the ammo remained. The med kits could be considered gold since all of them were still there and unharmed. I grabbed the bot while the other two carried the rest.

It took two trips to recover our find and by then, a Blissey had spotted us and took Nighteye to be cared for. She questioned me on how he got in such a state, to which I explained the whole truth. I felt ridiculously queasy in explaining, and she noticed and didn't question anything else.

I finally took in my surroundings for the first time, and even the land looked just as depressing as my mind was. The entire area was an unnatural swamp. Scarmin's group was roughly 200 yards in front of and to the left of me. A Charizard had landed somewhere at the edge of the group and close to me and started talking to an Alakazam. Walking in that general direction with my company trodding quietly behind me.

As I drew closer, the only words my brain comprehended were “Diadem transport everybody to the Western Isle now.” It was at this point that whatever sanity I had left snapped for the full length of what was about to happen.

I was now within speaking distance, and I believe both had noticed the three of us. Turning my direct attention to the Charizard I shouted a string of coherent sentences that would closely fit the profile of a conniption.

“What the <hell> do you mean about transporting everyone to where ever this Western Isle is. Even with the legendaries there that you are supposedly saying are there, any Pokemon in their right mind would not evacuate to an ISLAND and fortify it. I can tell you right now that that plan won't work. The entire clan of Roaring Thunder has fallen. Tanrock, Havenlake, and RASAMA has FALL...EN. If you think that is bad, Rasama has become a machine city where they build weapons and who knows what else. If we don't drive them back, they will continue there domination and reach this “haven” of yours. Think about that, and if you don't believe ask these two behind me.”

My sanity snapped back into place once I finished. I looked around me like I just woke up from a dream and realized what I just did. I followed up with a quick apology and continued walking to where Scarmin and the Garchomp (guess he found him first after he left us) stood in the distance.

Approaching him, there was only one thing that was on my mind, and I somehow found the courage to not stutter in saying it to him.

“Scarmin, my name is Stephen. I am one of the humans Mew recruited to help. I don't of your disposition with humans are, but I have two requests to make. I would like to join Rolling Thunder. Behind me is Heiress and Xilo carrying human technology should you choose to use them. There are both weapons and medical supplies to assist the fight, again, if you wish to use them. I can also teach anyone how to use them should you give me the chance.

My other request is simple. If I am indoctrinated into your clan, I would like to forevermore be known as Forest Shadow.”

(ooc: Blackout, that was only a rant from my character, not from me, so don't feel offended by it if you do. Also, if anyone feels my posts are too long, let me know and I will break them up. Lastly, Neo, I plan on having another sign up regarding a new character here. It is going to be a native Pokemon and not an ex-human and no clan allegiance.)

Tasslehoff

ExplicitEclipse
Jacob Smith
Mew’s Crusade
Outside Echo base

“Everyone, any minute now, the Scorned will be upon us. I am sure that they will come from somewhere either from the North or East.”

After preparing the men for the battle, one of my scouts came running back as fast as he could.

“Sir, Scorned approaching from the East. I presume either from the Dragontail Peninsula area.”

“Thank you Patrat.”

“Yxvaryl, get the <snipers> ready, Scout around the area to the East, Patrat informed me that he sighted the Scorned in that area coming this direction.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Everyone get ready, the Scorned, I can guarantee, will be hear within the hour. Yxvaryl, what’s out there?”

“Scorned ships out there, bout a couple miles away, these are much bigger than the one here a couple hours ago. Perhaps they got a distress call out early and called in for help. Looks like about 15 of them out there and dropping off people onto the ground.”

“Everyone, battle stations now! Yxvaryl, I want your team to shoot as many of them as you can. The more of them your team can take down, the less amount of pressure my men have to deal with down here.”

“Roger.”

After that message, the sound of multiple snipers were heard firing into were the Scorned had dropped off their reinforcements. Then dozens of charging Scorned appeared over the sand dunes in the distance.

“Everyone, fire!”

“Haha Jacob, looks like I will get my time to fight.”

“It appears so Suicune. Latios you hear me. Start trying to take down those flying ships, we do not let them near the base.”

“I’ll do more then that.”

Suicune and I rode into the battle guns blazing. Firing the mounted maching gun that was attached to his back, we took down at least a couple hundred of them.

“Damn it. The <machine gun> is out of <ammo>, Suicune I’m getting off and taking the <AK-47 and D. Eagle> I want you to fire what ever you got at the Scorned.”

Looking up I saw a blur of blue flying around and bombarding the Scorned ships with his Dragonbreath.

“Jacob, all of our <snipers?> are out of <ammo?> What do you recommend?”

“Get down here then and help us with your Pokemon attacks.”

“Alright, well that’s gonna take some time.”

“Sir more reinforcements.”

“Wait what?”

Looking out into the distance I noticed that more ships were coming in and rockets troops had already started to fire at our barricade. Brining myself back to the fight, I noticed at massively large Scorned trooper running at me with his blade appearing as if it was bout to kill me. Taking out my AK I started to fire at him as fast as possible using evasive maneuvers to dodge his swing blade.

After finally taking down the trooper I felt a powerful metallic hand crab my shoulder and then felt an excruciating pain go through my back. Falling to the sandy ground helpless, I heard the sound of Suicune yell. Turning my head to the sound I noticed Suicune charging toward the second trooper, I hadn’t noticed in time, shooting ice beams at it. Fighting to keep my eyes open, I heard multiple explosions not sure if it was we destroying the ships or the enemy firing rockets, either way I didn’t really care. No longer able to keep my eyes open, I fought to stay conscious. Feeling myself being lifted onto what I presumed Suicune’s back, I then felt him start to run somewhere, maybe the base, and then everything the world felt gone.

Yxvaryl the Scizor
Freelancer
Atop Echo Base

Givin the order to shoot as many of the Scorned as we could, I ordered my men to release their ammo, which was just a simple hand signal. Aiming for their heads as directed, I put the strange contraption called a <sniper rifle?> to my eye and aim and shot them down. After about an hour and using all of the spare ammo we had on the rooftop I radioed in to Jacob.

“Jacob, we’re all out of ammo up here.”

“Get down here then and help us kill the Scorned.”

“That’s gonna take some time.”

After letting all of my men down the rooftop first, I looked out into the battlefield, especially on Jacob as I watched him single handedly kill a charging Scorned. After a few minutes I saw another one flank Jacob and watched him kill Jacob. Wishing I had ammo I would’ve shot him in the head. I jumped down the side of the base and used my wings to slow the fall. Using agility I ran toward where Jacob was and noticed that Suicune was too. Using Night Slash, Suicune and froze him, as I shattered the thing into a million tiny pieces. I lifted Jacob onto Suicune’s back, so he could see medical treatment in the medical bay thing.

Fighting off the remaining Scorned I took the leadership of the battle and the rest of us killed the off.

Returning to the base, I told the scouts to scavenge the dead. I wanted a body count and their ammo. No sense they have it now that there are dead. I also told him to bring back a few Scorned back to the base so that they can be studied, maybe we’d find a weakness.

Going to the bed that Jacob was placed, I looked at the dying Lucario. I was given a brief explanation on how to use the potions from Celebii and I took two, sprayed one full on the chest and the other on his back, and watched the wound slowly heal itself. Watching the Lucario regain consciousness, he looked as if he was already dead but he was alive on the outside.

“Looks like you tied dying a warriors death, my friend.”

“It… seems…I still will…Yxvaryl…you know…what needs to be done…at least I know…I died honorably.”

“Your wounds are healed. There’s nothing wrong with you now.”

“Yes there is…I feel something…running through my body…(groans in pain)…I feel like I’m…still dying. Please kill…(whispers) me.”

“I won’t.”

“Please. Just do it!” (Gives Yxvaryl the D. Eagle)

With out a second thought at this action, I took the weapon and shot the valiant Jacob in the head, and put him out of the misery. He seemed he was at ease now, perhaps the blades of the Scorned have some kind of toxin to them and he must have received a good deal of it considering one of them impaled him. I closed Jacob’s eyes and walked away from the bed where he was. I went up to two other Scizors and talked to them.

“We need to leave here, I am not gonna defend myself from the Scorned, we need to fight them while they fight for control of this base, we need to catch them off guard.”

“What do you recommend Yxvaryl?”

“We need to go to their bases and destroy them! After this fight I realized the more places they control, the lower chance we have a living, I know I’m asking you two to go on a suicide mission, but we’ve done stuff like this before, just not this extreme.”

“Haha, you don’t even need to ask, we’ve been friends forever and trained together, we’re like family, if one of us go somewhere on a suicide mission, why not the others go.”

“Thank you, I suggest we go now before we’re needed to do something else, lets run over to the weapon room, take what we can, and leave here at once.”

“Sounds good.”

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Martin Greenfield the Emolga
Mew's Crusade
Ramos Outpost, Karan

The robotic observers gave me a much better picture of what the situation in Kokoro was like. We now had full surveillance on the entire planet, with satellite feeds tracking all levels of activity, any time, any place. All they needed were coordinates to focus on, and thankfully, they had been already mapped out in this system, they just needed to be actively used. Once that was accomplish, I was able to see everything that was going on, and I got the full picture of what the status was.

To say the least, it wasn't pretty. Kokoro had been given a fighting chance, but it was going to have to struggle to survive. The whole eastern side of Karan, the very continent I was on, had been turned into a breeding pit and spawning pool for the Scorned. The once great Pokémon cities of Farak and Rasama... were completely gone, totally lost to the hordes of the Scorned. Everything on the Schismrock Peninsula and the Dragontail Peninsula was now home to the Scorned, cut up like an open wound in Kokoro.

There was, however, a pretty big portion of Kokoro that had survived, and well in fact. We could still pull through this.

I immediately got cracking on trying to program the Excalibur robots to fly the gunships. It was a lot of configuring required, and it needed a few tests, but I had a feeling I was getting there. I just needed to make sure the algorithm was right on, and wasn't made so the robots would try to fly the gunships, only to crash them. They had to be aware of what was involved with the pilot role, but a lot of this had been already programmed into them, they just needed to have the role configured.

Once I managed to get it, I then needed to calibrate the roles of the gunners. They needed to recognize all Pokémon as allies, and all members of the Scorned as enemies. Thankfully, the video feed from the observers was enough for the Excalibur robots to understand what was targeted as an enemy. Once that was done, I ordered the robots to load themselves onto the gunships, and prepare for the assault to reclaim Jylasa. It was strange, I was only just an Emolga, and here I was commanding this massive force of robots that were armed to the teeth with weaponry. I even had the option of commandeering individual robots.

As the army of robots, armed with powerful weaponry and gunships headed toward Jylasa, I couldn't help but smirk, knowing the Scorned sure weren't going to expect this.

"By the end of today, I'm quite sure these Scorned freaks will begin to understand what fear is like..." I muttered, looking at the screens.

The Scorned were known for raising anarchy. It was time to return the favor, and introduce them to a little payback.

OkikuMew

((OoC: Hmmm, wondering what Dragon's doing, I can't say that Mistuo is gone since she didn't say she got in the gunship and flew off... I better PM/Profile post her.))

Kassy Joy the Chikorita
Mew's Crusade
Liberty Station

As I went off the main computer's chair, Negan follows me with that same curious look he had whenever I spoke to Martin.

"It seems all we need now for us is wait. So, you're one of those humans, that Mew sent here?"

"Y-yeah, I am," I answer a bit nervously. I know he (and all the others, actually) are no longer a threat to reveal my human side, but I still slightly feel precocious.

"That's cool!" the minun surprisingly exclaims. "How's your world look like? How things work? Do you do something special there? Is there things here you recognize from your world?"

"Whoa, hold on with your questions!" I laugh. I kinda see myself when I was a child through him. The very curious type about a "world" different from ours. "Well, it actually looks a bit like here, full of forest, mountains, cities and towns, and the like. Of course there's a lot of humans, but there's also pokémon like you, living more or less peacefully together. Before coming here, I finished learning how to treat and heal pokémon, and I was going to be a Pokémon nurse, like my mother and grandmother used to be."

"Ah, no wonder you were so great at fixing me up!" He smiled and lightly wags his tail. I smile back.

"And yes, there's quite a few things in the base looks a lot like home. Like those <telep...> er, those machines that makes anything and anyone teleport, those other machines and medicine that helps with healing... and that thing, right on the counter."

I point with a vine at the famous pokeball, plopped right on a cluttered desk.

"What is that?" Negan tilts his head.

"We call it a <Pokéball>, well, a Poké-ball. A lot of humans use them to make their pokémon friends very tiny and go inside of it, so they can bring them anywhere. Don't worry though, the pokémon are taken care of when they're inside, they're never forced to stay in, and most of the time humans like to take them out."

As Negan stares in awe at the pokeball as we approach it, I hear something from my headset... I push the earphones harder on my ears (fun fact: Chikoritas have ears, they're just very small and unnoticeable under their fur)... someone's talking, that's for sure. All I could understand was this:

"<... teph ... mitting ... arok gu .... nly te... mit ... ses ... ted to let ... ling Thu ... aged an ... tered ... sama ha ... rned fact ... ese ar ... onry fo ... ed ... rent destin ... mar ... len fr ... sn’t that ... e ... ing, I do ... sible to com ... ay if Sunm ... nding.>"

Ugh, there's tons of static... I guess it's that... Stephen of Echo Base, if I remember right, from a... Ragnarok gunship, maybe? And something about weaponry and the scorned, and he's going to... Sunmar, or something? I'll try to answer anyways. I'll say everything slowly so if there's static on his side too, he'll understand better.

"<Er... Stephen? This is Kassy from Liberty Station. I-I can't hear you well, I hardly understood your message, sorry.>"

"How does it feel to be in it?" the Minun now climbed up on the desk and poking the pokéball with his nose. "Is there a Pokémon in this one?"

"I honestly don't know how it feels to be in one," I wonder to myself also. "In my world, pokémon and humans can sort of understand each other, but almost all humans don't understand a single word a Pokémon says. As for the Pokéball here, I have no idea. I'm gonna find out though."

I swirl the ball with my vine, and I looked at it.

"By the way, Negan, do you know anything about the humans that were here?"

"No I don't, I was young whenever they we're driven off of here, so I didn't understand clearly what as going on in the first place. Why?"

"...One of the passwords here to start up the machines seemed to talk about me, as it was something that my parents would call me often. "Kassy, my Joy"... My father still says it, although in a more sad tone now..."

"...Oh!"

"When I was little, both went off to a trip to study some pokémon, and not only they came back earlier than they thought, only my father came back... I never saw my mother again..."

"O-oh my, I-I'm so sorry." He looked at his feet, his face clearly showing he doesn't know what to say.

"I-it's alright, I understand more fully what happened, on both sides of the story. But we might know even more soon..."

Then I overhear Miles talking about the situation on his side and the plans with the Excalibur robots. I signal Negan to wait a bit, then Miles asks this:

"<By the way, I don’t have Victini around to ask anymore, but are there any Pokémon capable of going into outer space? Not too far, rather out to the moon and the space in between. If so, I may be able to get a message out to my home station. It would be weeks possibly before that could really help us out here, but if we want that option, I need to know if it’d be possible. Right now, the relay system isn’t working.>”

A pokémon, able to go outer space... outer space... Ah! Maybe I know!

"<Miles, this is Kassy Joy from Liberty! I'm not 100% sure about this, but since it seems a lot of legendaries are present in Kokoro, it is possible all types of them are here. Therefore, perhaps Palkia, the Sinnoh God of space, could help? I have *no* idea how we could contact it though... and if he's actually here in Kokoro.>"

Now that's out of the way, time to finally discover the contents of this thing. I swing the pokéball towards the ground as well as I could, hoping not only it'll answer some of my questions, but also that it's friendly... and maybe able to help us, in this war.

"<Pokéball, GO!>"

Last edited:

5blackout55

Ace Trainer Blackout
Cal the Charizard
Kokoro Knight
Sunmar

“What the <hell> do you mean about transporting everyone to where ever this Western Isle is. Even with the legendaries there that you are supposedly saying are there, any Pokemon in their right mind would not evacuate to an ISLAND and fortify it. I can tell you right now that that plan won't work. The entire clan of Roaring Thunder has fallen. Tanrock, Havenlake, and RASAMA has FALL...EN. If you think that is bad, Rasama has become a machine city where they build weapons and who knows what else. If we don't drive them back, they will continue there domination and reach this “haven” of yours. Think about that, and if you don't believe ask these two behind me.” A voice shouted behind me

"One of Mew's clan members.." I thought...

"Where do you think we could transfer the injured? Staying here is no option either? We have fortify the place so that the only way to get in and out is to teleport. The rest of Roaring Thunder is at the Isles" I shouted back

"Besides its not my idea its a voice in my dream. It might be a legendary pokemon in that wanted me to do somrthing about the injured" I thought

"Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" I shouted as I fired at the Scorned reinforcements....

"As I said just now Sunmar will fall in a couple of days If you want to stay here and die thats not my problem, my problem is to protect those who want to live" I said before I continue the fight

OCC Im trying to shorten my posts for now plz do not flame me discuss this in the discussion forums

Last edited: