• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: New Heroes (Sinnoh) (PG-13, Discussion Thread)

Everyone's leaving... Is it my fault? ;_;

Anyway, Mika and Zach are at the Pokemon Center in Jubilife, because Nurse Joy thinks Mika's Piplup (Rico) has the "Swinub Flu".

Torpoleon

This is ridiculous. Everyone is quitting! The RPG is getting messed up. I'd only have second thoughts about it if mostly everyone is gone. Purplepassion, I doubt it is your fault. It's not like your character had Pokémon with powerful moves or something like that. If I was the reason for Stabberz and zandgaia, then I'll quit, if it means two people would stay. Shadow will be annoyed when he sees that three people have quit. I know I am annoyed.

Swinub Flu? Cool!

Shadow XD001

Fine, gaia, platypus quit. Your just quitting because Stabberz is quitting and it's not for the reason you think, so if that's why you quit, your mistaken. Although I already fixed the stupid thing platypus and gaia were whining over just because they're characters need to be the best. At least Stabberz had a better reason for quitting rather then whining over something stupid.

Torpoleon

Actually, DOP's reason was probably because we all were in Sandgem Town, although we all can move out now. Zach and Mika are already at Sandgem Town.

Double-oh-Platypus

Fine, gaia, platypus quit. Your just quitting because Stabberz is quitting and it's not for the reason you think, so if that's why you quit, your mistaken. Although I already fixed the stupid thing platypus and gaia were whining over just because they're characters need to be the best. At least Stabberz had a better reason for quitting rather then whining over something stupid.

Actually, DOP's reason was probably because we all were in Sandgem Town, although we all can move out now. Zach and Mika are already at Sandgem Town.

Can I just make the note that my reason for quitting probably goes way deeper than what you may think? Rather than personally insulting me here, why don't you take it out with me on a PM or a VM. Then I can explain to you reasons I quit, but seriously, I still get the email alerts for this thread so don't say that I've been whining. I will admit that I did complain, but I believe that some of those reasons were valid. Sorry if this is ruining it for others, but we're all entitled to leave at our own will.

So yeah. PM or VM me with your insults or whatever rather than posting them here. -_-"

Shadow XD001

Can I just make the note that my reason for quitting probably goes way deeper than what you may think? Rather than personally insulting me here, why don't you take it out with me on a PM or a VM. Then I can explain to you reasons I quit, but seriously, I still get the email alerts for this thread so don't say that I've been whining. I will admit that I did complain, but I believe that some of those reasons were valid. Sorry if this is ruining it for others, but we're all entitled to leave at our own will.

So yeah. PM or VM me with your insults or whatever rather than posting them here. -_-"
Yeah, you were complaining a lot and they weren't valid. When I posted my finalized team you though Gligar's evolution was rushed. Sandgem to Eterna Forest is rushed. Now don;t post in the thread since you quit.

Torpoleon

Shadow, Op was just thinking that Gligar's evolution might be rushed. (Not that I think that)

So, should Stabberz, zangaia and DOP's characters just be NPCs now? Is it ok if I post Chad's finalized team?

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Man, why did everybody start quitting? People, is this seriously that bad? I mean, come on! You can't just join and then quit! That's what ruins things like this. But fine! Whatever! Go and leave! That just makes things all the better for those of us who remain!

Ok, and now, after that tirade, back to business. Do I need to post my finalized team, or can I keep it private?

Shadow XD001

Let,s just pretend gaias, stabbz, and DOPs character's were never there. Torp, no. Chad isn't an important character in the RPG where you have to post his team.

GalladeRocks, I agree, but they had their own reasons for quitting. Just ignore it.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

So, should we just make DOP, zandgaia and Stabberz's character die with someone posting them dieing? Is it ok if Zach an Chad have a full 6 on 6 battle at Snowpoint City, right? (After they get the Icicle Badge)

Shadow XD001

So, should we just make DOP, zandgaia and Stabberz's character die with someone posting them dieing?
Uh, no. They'll just randomly appear in the League, but won't get a high place. This RPG is PG-13 not R or something.

Is it ok if Zach an Chad have a full 6 on 6 battle at Snowpoint City, right? (After they get the Icicle Badge)
I don't care, but it better not be like their first battle when you were Power-Playing.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Shadow? Are you still checking this? You haven't updated for a long time...

Shadow XD001

Sorry I haven't checked it. Some people aren't posting.... ugh. Anyway, your pace and dutch-trainers pace is fine, GalldeRocks