• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: No Children Allowed

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Um.... No.

Pokemon don't got those stuff. Pokemon create eggs by wishing for them from the mystical Jirachi. Then Mew creates the egg using it's DNA powers and stuff. Then Celebi delivers it. As stupid as that sounds, read Celebi's Pokedex entry from both Silver and FireRed Version:
When Celebi disappears deep in a forest, it is said to leave behind an egg from the future.

And we all know Celebi Don't breed, so it can't be a Celebi egg.

Hey, youz stolez that from dragonfree's site! And that's just a theory. I personally believe that pokemon do breed on their own and it's just not shown to keep ratings down. And I also believe that not all pokemon actually hatch from eggs, but that was just changed again for ratings reasons. Can't have child birth in an E rated game, now can we?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
*whaps m190049 upside the head* You're supposed to give credit for using other peoples' stuff!

Anyway, as inspiration for the comic, check out 4kids' crazy editing. They seem crazy worried about anything sexual being on the show. They've gotten rid of clevage a couple times, despite the fact that kids could just as easily see that kind of thing on the street, but when they cencor out someone blushing, you know they're paranoid. What's ironic is the fact that they're the ones who make James act like a stereotypical homosexual, which is surprising, as one would think be worse in their sight than a little clevage.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
*whaps m190049 upside the head* You're supposed to give credit for using other peoples' stuff!

Anyway, as inspiration for the comic, check out 4kids' crazy editing. They seem crazy worried about anything sexual being on the show. They've gotten rid of clevage a couple times, despite the fact that kids could just as easily see that kind of thing on the street, but when they cencor out someone blushing, you know they're paranoid. What's ironic is the fact that they're the ones who make James act like a stereotypical homosexual, which is surprising, as one would think be worse in their sight than a little clevage.

They took out clevage? When?

And they didn't on that orange island episode with the women with the GIGANTIC breasts. Thankfully.

-Xu-

These are fantastic. Brilliantly funny and the artwork is really good aswell. I combination rarely found.
I watched the original series up untill the orange league then stopped, this was years ago when it first came on. Now my little brother has started watching pokemon and I'm amazed at all the 'sexual' themes in it.
Perfect parodies, and I love the Cynthia one.

-Xu-

char-cario

Awesome spoofs. Maybe you should make a comic on it. Just rate it 18 up.

char-cario

What happened to Jessie the GS II? There haven't been new art for a couple of weeks now.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I think Misty was more into Prima/Lorelei than Tracey and Ash put together. Neither of them got sparkly around her. And while Tracey and Misty both stared at her, Tracey was staring at her *face*, while Misty...wasn't.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
I'm right here, I just haven't continued the series. I've been busy with other art projects lately, but perhaps in the coming weeks I'll resume these things - I still have a lot of ideas in mind. (I'd ask for suggestions, but quite frankly, I'm a little apprehensive of what I might get.)

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Um...how about what always happens when the protagonists try some food: They shudder for a second, then burst into ecstacy. Maybe the food isn't quite as pure as we'd like to think...?

(That was terrible. I can come up with strange quirks about the show, but nothing too offensive...like how Jessie and James can remain in Team Rocket after so many failures.)

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Okay, I've got a new one! It's not quite as adult as the first eight, but I still thought I could get a good joke out of it.

With the conflicting views of the PokéShippers, the AdvanceShippers, and the PearlShippers, it seems like everyone wants Ash to be with a different girl. Of course, the anime's writers have no plans to pair him up with anyone, but it doesn't stop the fans from speculating, theorizing, and conspiring like nobody's business. So why not come up with a solution where everybody's happy?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/JB86/pkmn_mature_09.png

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Oh wow, I've been seeing your art, and it is just awesome! I love the humor in all of them. The epxressions are priceless and are filled with a good laugh! xD Be sure to keep it up! I love where this is going, especially the shipping one. xD