• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:: Pokémon Nova ::.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
.:: Pokémon Nova ::.

Hey ya'll. This here is my new comic, and I swear on my computer that it is not at all generic journey Pokémon comic. Don't forgot to post and really treat this comic good- so NO SPAM!

Rated PG-13/15 for Violence and Adult Themes

.:: Pokémon Nova ::.​
Story Coming Soon...

Comics:

Season 1: Point Of No Return

1x00- The Tale of the Black Sea
1x01- Comic 1: The Bounty Hunters
1x02- Comic 2: It Begins with a BAM!
1x03- Comic 3: Salvage Op
1x04- Comic 4: Submarine Shenanigans!
The Spriters Resource
VG Maps
Advanced Map 1.80
Cooltext
Decepticon, Beco, Chiz, G-Man and Milosh- For getting me back on the comic train and inspiring me!

If I forgot some credit, please remind me. I'm bad like that.

Main Characters (Left To Right):
http://i11.*******.com/3yn6p9w.png

Name: Cameron-James "CJ" White
Pokémon: Coming Soon...
Bio: CJ bought his ship off an old lady who's best friends with his mother. CJ dreamt of a life in the open sea...

Name: Clarke Wolf
Bio: Coming Soon...

Name: Juliette "Julie" Myers
Bio: Julie used to work for Team Magma, during the war that nearly ripped Hoenn apart 3 years ago.

Name: Penelope "Pip" Alexander
Bio: She was a childhood friend with CJ.

Name: Daxter "Dax" Lukas

Name: Liam T. "LT" Jacobs

Fan Stuff:

Submit Some! Feel free to enter fan comics or fan art. PM me first!

Glossary:

CJ White and his crew: They travel the seas in thier ship and do jobs for people. These jobs usually involve salvage, thievery or even smuggling. They'll do anything for the highest bidder. Bounty Hunter's is kind of a formal term.

Please Note:
Everything: speech bubbles, sprites, and layout are all subject to change, so if you think some things suck, I'll be happy to fix them.

Rules:
1. The more posts, the quicker I update. Remember that.
2. No Spamming up my thread please.
3. And no, nobody can enter this comic so don't even apply.

Last edited:

Timmie

<_< LMDS >_>
Cool...

Good Sprites etcetera,
keep it up!

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Like the comic, I swear you hacked into my computer, and stole my ideas! I was working on a sprite comic based off of a sailor's life, for that was not cliched, the only thing though, it was sort of in the past, not super speedboat era.

Nice comic, and awesome spriting, can't wait till next issure, but as DM said, the plot has not been fully introduced yet, but might in next issue.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Woot! I have 4 fans!
Yeah, my plots start confusing (I like it better that way) but will develop by the end of Season 1 (I don't know, 12 comics in?).
Next update tommorow at the latest.
Laters

peter1234500000

Cascade Trainer
Nice graphics and effects, lots of pretty good sprites, I would love to see this comic keep going. So keep it going on.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
This is an awesome comic so far. I like how its about bounty hunters. Your characters are pretty interesting too.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Thanks for the comments,
@shooting star: I'm glad you think it's good but I'd like some more depth into why you think it is good...
Update sometime later...

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Wow... I'm hooked! This is great, I love those speech bubbles, the spriting, the lack of typos in the dialogue, just... wow! I can't wait for the next update!

Thank you.

Next update (Comic 4: The Submarine) will be delayed a bit (Computer troubles), so um...just stay patient.
Laters.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
This Sprite comic is one of the better ones, you show your individuallity as a spriter, as well as an acomplished author through your work. It is quite very good. This comic lacks the need for major improvements, possible small minor tweaks here and there, but over all, this comic is proffesonally done. Congrats

I give this comic an 8.9/10

Reasons why not 10:

1: Incomplete still
2: Stole my idea of having a sprite comic out at sea (THEIF)
3: small minor errors that are hardly noticeable and mean nothing if they are there or not.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
I'm happy with the intense review and all but I would like to know some things:
1. Unless the thief remark is a joke, how would I know that you were planning comics about sailors? And mine isn't as much like that as you might think (This is just the start).

2. I would like to know how it is incomplete and has small minor errors (Even if they mean nothing)

Thank you for the review anyway.

EDIT: Comic 4 up now!