• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
I agree! Still abit annoying that only Japan gets Steelix typical Nintendo being biased...

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I find it stupid that only Japan gets Steelix. They should've made it a little more evened out.

They like their steel snakes outside of our planes.

Meh, im just going to find aclonner and offer some shinnies for the stone, people overvalue them shinnies.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I just hope the newsletter is sent early on Tuesday. I am itching to start playing the demo

Edit: Wow! We have been waiting weeks to get the Demo info for Us and now it all comes out after everyone else has the demo. At least there is a way for those who don't have a trainer club account.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm kinda upset about Mega Glalie being the NA demo's transferable Mega; I prefer Mega Steelix over Mega Glalie tbh. I hope Mega Steelix's Mega Stone is found in OR/AS at least.

R_N

Ok this news pretty much confirms to me that either the other mega is available in the demo through some other means or that the megas are available somewhere in the full game.
I can not imagine Steelix's mega being japan exclusive until another giveaway or worse the next game. At least if America had gotten it I could see the need to trade around being balanced out.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm kinda upset about Mega Glalie being the NA demo's transferable Mega; I prefer Mega Steelix over Mega Glalie tbh. I hope Mega Steelix's Mega Stone is found in OR/AS at least.
Speak for yourself since I feel the exact opposite, though I am a little confused since they said that Mega Steelix is exclusive to Europe & I know some UK users were able to have Mega Glailie in an English version of the demo last week.

Also, does anyone know where it says on the OR/AS website that Mega Glailie is exclusive to the US? I tried looking but I can't find it yet.

Last edited:

JackD334

I've been playing the demo very day so far. Do we know what we get for playing "every day", and what is meant by "every day"? Is tere a set amount of days to play, like do we need to play X amount of days to be rewarded, or is it every day until a certain date since release or what?
Also, each time since my tenth play I've been given hert scales, are tees the same ones each time or am I totaling up a huge amount of heart scales?! :L

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
I am really disappointed that US doesn't get MSteelix. :/ I like Steelix a lot more than Glalie. I mean it is most likely just going to sit in my PC never to be used.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the MegaStone for Steelix by other means other than trading with someone. :/

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
I've been playing the demo very day so far. Do we know what we get for playing "every day", and what is meant by "every day"? Is tere a set amount of days to play, like do we need to play X amount of days to be rewarded, or is it every day until a certain date since release or what?
Also, each time since my tenth play I've been given hert scales, are tees the same ones each time or am I totaling up a huge amount of heart scales?! :L

You stop getting rewards after the 10th play through. Also if you check through the previous pages you will see that there is a secret mission but i have no idea how to trigger it though :/.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
I am really disappointed that US doesn't get MSteelix. :/ I like Steelix a lot more than Glalie. I mean it is most likely just going to sit in my PC never to be used.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the MegaStone for Steelix by other means other than trading with someone. :/

Heh both of the Demo Mega's kinda suck imo. When I get the opportunity I'll swap my Glalitite for Steelixite and regret it later xP :9 stupid region exclusive megas. This is the worst thing ever done in a pokemon game. At least announce an event to get the other mega... Or at the very least, had made the demo more interesting. Just the same 4 pokes and the same kinda missions is getting old real quick...

Speak for yourself since I feel the exact opposite, though I am a little confused since they said that Mega Steelix is exclusive to Europe & I know some UK users were able to have Mega Glailie in an English version of the demo last week.

Also, does anyone know where it says on the OR/AS website that Mega Glailie is exclusive to the US? I tried looking but I can't find it yet.

Mega Steelix is exclusive to Japan. Everyone in Europe gets Glalie, as well as everyone in NA, South Korea and Australia.

I'm not sure if it is stated on the official site, but it has been confirmed from a press release that NA will get Glalie.

EDIT: Please don't ask for codes.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

I don't mind the megas being exclusive in the demos, because they'll probably both be in the full games anyway. I like Glalie better anyway, so I couldn't complain if that weren't the case.

TheEliteEmpoleon

DOes anyone have an extra US Code? I'll trade a US for a UK code. Also, where do I enter the code?

I don't think we're supposed to ask/trade codes here. But if you manage to get one, you enter it in the eShop.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So just to make sure, everyone who has a Trainer Club account will get an OR/AS demo code tomorrow via the newsletter right? It's not random or anything?

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Everyone who has a Trainer Club account will get an OR/AS demo code tomorrow if they have enabled the option to recieve emails so yes you will recieve the code via the newsletter :).

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Why would they Steelix only exclusive for Japan? Seems unfair to do that unless you can find the mega stones of both demo pokemon in the games which I hope is the case since I have no access to demo or internet or having a Trainer Club account. But if they demo mega stones only, then I hope that a future game would have those stones.

dragon1

Got the shroomish to appear at the same time as the scientist looking for one and...... ... nothing happened. Stupid scientist. ;_;. I've been stuck doing the secret mission for days, and I have no idea how to unlock the next phase :(.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Everyone who has a Trainer Club account will get an OR/AS demo code tomorrow if they have enabled the option to recieve emails so yes you will recieve the code via the newsletter :).

The part where you say everyone made me chuckle. Given the event code nature they will be limited. Heck pokemon.com migth distribute them via taffle if the influx of players is bug enough(and it will be)

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
The part where you say everyone made me chuckle. Given the event code nature they will be limited. Heck pokemon.com migth distribute them via taffle if the influx of players is bug enough(and it will be)

Why do you think this? I don't think they'd be that stingy. I do think we'll see a staggered sending of the newsletter though.

So random that Japan are the only ones to get M-Steelix.

Status
Not open for further replies.