• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowkingsley

Although it means there is likely no roller skates as well as the need to hold B to run again, I like the addition of sneaking up on Pokemon within ORAS. While it is difficult to assertain in the demo whether these pokemon have the possibility of being different (eg Hidden Abilities), there is a chance that the pokemon is of a higher level than normal. I have encountered a Swellow, Pelipper and Tropius which are 10 levels higher than the normal wild pokemon.

ChicaSkas

Putting forth a forceful "Don't Do THis" ruling now of please do not:
-complain about STILL NOT GETTING YOUR CODE YET : (
-did anyone get their code yet???
-i cant wait to get my code and i will let you know this every 5 minutes

and so on

Well done! I wish my forums were as well managed as yours!

dragon1

Aww, I liked the Roller Skates. They were fun to use :(.

What natures are all your Glalies? I got lucky and got Jolly, so I can run a physical Glalie set with Explosion ^^. It has terrible IVs though, with the only good one being 30HP. 6,7 or 8 speed is terrible :/.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Aww, I liked the Roller Skates. They were fun to use :(.

What natures are all your Glalies? I got lucky and got Jolly, so I can run a physical Glalie set with Explosion ^^. It has terrible IVs though, with the only good one being 30HP. 6,7 or 8 speed is terrible :/.

I am not even going to worry about the one we get in game. I am just going to transfer it over for the Mega stone and prepare a Glalie that I have breed with the Mega Stone.

alakazam^

About the "playing every day" part... do you notice different events every day you play or if you play several times during the day those events still happen?

dragon1

Nope, no new events yet except the Secret Mission I've been going on about, sadly. Also, don't get hyped over a Scientist looking for shroomish, and a shrromish appearing at the same type. The scientist is stupid, and no event is triggered.

ndresbb

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that in Maxsoft's facebook page is giving away free ORAS Demo codes, you just have to like the page and it will show a Code for downloading the demo in the eshop!

This is the link for Maxsoft's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/maxsoftonline

Hurry up and grab a code, don't know how long this promo will be on.

P.S: Anyone let the admin know this to be posted on main page!

Regards,

Andres

SamCarterX

RED ALERT!

Too impatient to wait for the newsletter?
Worried you won't get one at all?
Act now, because...

MaxSoft is giving out demo codes on their facebook page right now!
Just go to https://www.facebook.com/maxsoftonline for the link!

Really works! Just redeemed mine and it's downloading as we speak!

......and NINJA'D. Gah.

RED ALERT!

Too impatient to wait for the newsletter?
Worried you won't get one at all?
Act now, because...

MaxSoft is giving out demo codes on their facebook page right now!
Just go to https://www.facebook.com/maxsoftonline for the link!

Really works! Just redeemed mine and it's downloading as we speak!

......and NINJA'D. Gah.

UPDATE:
It appears the offer had ended. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

dragon1

Wow, that was a short promotion XD.

No biggie. I can wait patiently for the newsletter to update. And if by some chance it doesn't show up, I have alternate options to get a code. I've waited this long already, I can wait some more.

Nightblind249

So the boat is getting fuller by the minute, the pokemon club newsletter has been sent to either of my accounts....

Kai-zero

Trains All Types
Newsletter codes are out! Let's play!

Genousity

I live in central time, expecting mine within the next hour.

Genousity

I can always buy art academy as well.
My sister wants a code.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I didn't get the code I am a member of the trainer club thing but I didn't get the code in the email or anything
:(

Serebii has updated the site and he makes it sound like they won't all come at once but in waves over the next couple of days. So don't give up hope.

Hoenn_reaper93

Legend master
Serebii has updated the site and he makes it sound like they won't all come at once but in waves over the next couple of days. So don't give up hope.

I guess. I stayed up all night waiting for it and still didn't get it so it's upsetting. November taking forever to come and demos took forever also

Status
Not open for further replies.