• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Can anyone assist by chance I got the email...but the codes are not showing up at all; only as a broken image..which will not let me show image or anything...after today I hate GMAIL

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
My little sister just got it, so I think we can be fairly sure it's not by state or last name and is random, since hers would be the same as mine and I don't have it.
She's having the same problem with the code saying "coupon", so we'll try reloading it a bunch of times.

TrainerJudai

Kalos Trainer
I had the same broken picture problem. Checked the code on my phone, definitely was there. Get home, code's gone. I just kept trying it and I got it to show up with the web version of the email. Now I'm downloading my demo. Just keep at it, it should show up given time.

Pilpulp

美的
13G2Iig.png

As others are saying; my desktop my code didn't load, but when I clicked the online version it did, so if you have gmail or something similar try that. ^^

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Can anyone assist by chance I got the email...but the codes are not showing up at all; only as a broken image..which will not let me show image or anything...after today I hate GMAIL

Try going to the online version, there should be a link at the top right, and then refresh a ton of times, this seems to be working for others.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
got mine on yahoo, showing the coupon problem too :/
*sigh*

Marsalevsky

Shiny Collector
Okay, I finally got my code, and like Siebold mentioned, it was in my Gmail Promotions folder. I also noticed that the email was sent at ~10:00 a.m. this morning (Eastern Time; from Florida).
EDIT: Turns out, I'm also having the problem where I can't see the code. The link in the email is also not loading, presumably from the servers taking a lot of strain.

Last edited:

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
^People said keep refreshing (Don't help if it won't load fast, even on Chrome...)

I don't think Pokemon realized that you can't use I,O or Z -_-

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
The refresh button thing might only work if you got the blank code, not the coupon.
...I wonder if GAME FREAK/The Pokemon Company International knows that they messed up big time.Most can't even see the code.

I'm trying the refresh button.[/s]If only my internet browser would load quicker...[/s]

shadowF

now when I try to refresh it says service unavailable! I really hope we get the code and gamefreak does not say not my problem.

Marsalevsky

Shiny Collector
Viewing the email online doesn't seem to work for me. It either doesn't load, or I get a thing saying "The service is unavailable." Spam refreshing both that page and my Gmail gets me nowhere except locked out of my account...

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
OK RELOADED IT AND IT WAS BROKEN. On the online too.

*Sigh*

Someone should go spam Pokemon Company International's inbox with complaints -_-

I'm going to go watch someone play it.

Zachmac

Yikes, I thought getting codes for Smash Brothers was a mess. I hope this is the last time Nintendo or Gamefreak tries to distribute things through code...

As for me? I haven't even gotten my Email yet.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Glad I'm not the only one having this "coupon" issue. This is starting to bug me a little bit, but I guess there's nothing that I can do except constantly reloading and hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.