• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

C O C O

Can you delete your demo and redownload it? I don't like the IVs of my glalie

Maybe. but it's not like you're gonna use Glalie competitively so you shouldn't bother re-downloading the demo.

Arcanineblitz

Been playing for a couple of days now and no secret mission yet =/ oh well i guess i have to wait lol cant wait to use my iv bred teams in ORAS.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
And on the 10th consecutive day... *drumrolls*

Nothing new happened ._. This better be an awesome scenario occuring cuz it takes a loong time :9

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Why do people think that the secret mission isn't the special event that is meant to occur with consecutive playthroughs?

It seems pretty obvious that the secret event is the special event, given that it appears to be a random thing that can occur at any time.

sheld999

Are you talking about the secret mission?Im only on my 3rd day and nothing special has happened yet.I thought they said something would happen if you played every day.Maybe the mission is random and the special thing isn't for a while.

yeah i played 11 days now in a row lol

eiger

Shiny Hunter
I have an extra UK code available for those who were not able to obtain one. PM me if you want it

sheld999

talked to a new person i never seen yet a women on the look out thing brown hair etc

Metabyte

IV Breeder
I just played the demo yesterday, it was pretty awesome. This game seems like its a lot more colorful than x and y.

I found it funny that the random kid in front of steven's house is concerned that he isn't able to trespass.

I was so anxious to play the demo that I placed an order for Alpha Sapphire with Amazon earlier, which led to me getting an e-mail with a code within seconds. Maybe it's not the most fair way of doing things, but I cancelled the Amazon pre-order afterwards as my Nintendo UK Store order still stands and I don't really want both versions just yet.

A quick question: How do you get a Demo code from an Amazon preorder?
For some reason my daughter never got the newsletter and code. She was definitely signed up for it.
Now I'm trying to figure out alternate method get her a Demo code.

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
To anyone without the email still, I know I said this earlier but make sure to check out old emails. Even though I had correctly changed my email long before the 20th it still sent the email to my first email address. The other thing is they also said that they are sending them a bit at a time. It could take a week or a day it's hard to tell.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finished my OR/AS demo this morning; my battle with the man with the Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert and Haryiyama was tough. Anyway, I'm assuming that playing the demo past adventure 10 is redundant, right?

Ice Lock

Hello!
I finished my OR/AS demo this morning; my battle with the man with the Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert and Haryiyama was tough. Anyway, I'm assuming that playing the demo past adventure 10 is redundant, right?

Unless you want to do the "lets go somewhere secret" event, then you don't have to play any more.

A quick question: How do you get a Demo code from an Amazon preorder?
For some reason my daughter never got the newsletter and code. She was definitely signed up for it.
Now I'm trying to figure out alternate method get her a Demo code.

As long as you're an UK citizen the mail should have been sent to you, probably somewhere in one of your folders. It's a separate mail than the order confirmation.

The other thing is they also said that they are sending them a bit at a time. It could take a week or a day it's hard to tell.

The Pokemon website says that all the Newsletter emails have been delivered.
Go to Pokemon.com/Customer Support/Haven't received my code yet.
So if you go through all the steps and still don't find the email, I guess you're just out of luck.
Bummer.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Unless you want to do the "lets go somewhere secret" event, then you don't have to play any more.

Waitthere is more to it? Or this is another reddit rumor?

dragon1

Nope, I posted pictures on page 8 of this. Just keep SRing until Steven says "Looks like running them off once wasn't enough..."

pokesaurus

Its Sphealical
I dunno if I was just extremely lucky, but I got the "Let's go somewhere secret!" option after playing the demo about 20 times on the first day it was out for me. I didn't realize it was so hard for a lot of people to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.