• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photonkrios95

I have 3 spares if someone wants one.

Apparently Amazon counted cancelled orders (cancelled one after I got that email saying we needed to pre-order to qualify to be sure).

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I've seen Brawly and Roxanne too. Brawly was talking about squats haha.

I hope we get to see Wallace and Winona too. I mean, we've seen Tate & Liza already, why not make it a full set!

Exactly. One of the things I'm expecting if we play the game everyday for special scenes. Would love to see Wallace or perhaps, an Elite Four. Frontier Brain, maybe? Who knows! God, this is exciting!

Photonkrios95

interludes

Dark type trainer
is there anybody who got an extra code for Europe (usable in Italy specifically)?
We can't get the demo until 29 October (they'll release codes with a local disney's comic book :S )

The Super Kid

The Underdog :(
Wow, I haven't been here since the dawn of X and Y xD
Anyway, I think its really cool how theyre finally doing demos for a mainstream pokemon game, BUT WHY can't be accessible to everyone? It makes unlucky ones feel so left out.
I hope there are other megas in the other demo regions though, we all want Mega Flygon...

P.S: I want a demo code (UK) but I'm not going to beg for it. I'll feel bad if I do.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wow, I haven't been here since the dawn of X and Y xD
Anyway, I think its really cool how theyre finally doing demos for a mainstream pokemon game, BUT WHY can't be accessible to everyone? It makes unlucky ones feel so left out.
I hope there are other megas in the other demo regions though, we all want Mega Flygon...

P.S: I want a demo code (UK) but I'm not going to beg for it. I'll feel bad if I do.

You dont need to beg for anything pre order it on amazon and they give you a code, cancel the preorder after getting the code if you dont want to buy it on Amazon, easy.

And no we get Glalie in Europe just like Korea, not sure what the North Americans are getting but I'm assuming its Steelix or Steelix will be Japan only.

I'm hoping we can get a few more items from the demo, though I get the feeling the heart scale set is the last thing we can get. I wouldn't even mind if we could battle Team Aqua/Magma again, I just love that battle theme.

Edit: Code has been given to someone

Last edited:

Ice Lock

Hello!
Well, we've moved a day forward since the demo has been released and I've still not noticed the something special may happen if you play everyday thing, only that the NPC's changed in the town again and I did another adventure to see if anything was different. Nope didn't see anything different from what was already seen from my 10 runs on it, unless someone else found they had something different happen from everything that's been stated so far?

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm really curious about which Mega NA gets, but I guess we'll find out soon.

BTW, does the game terminate at all, or can you play the demo forever while still transferring Pokemon/items?

Ice Lock

Hello!
I'm really curious about which Mega NA gets, but I guess we'll find out soon.

BTW, does the game terminate at all, or can you play the demo forever while still transferring Pokemon/items?

The demo doesn't terminate. You'll do adventures each time you play and when the adventure is finished you will claim rewards or new NPCs appear at the town. and then start a new adventure to repeat until all of the rewards are claimed up to ten plays. You can still play the demo after 10 adventures and go on more adventures, but theres no more rewards to claim and you won't be able to transfer the mega steeliz/galie and items over until ORAS is out. You'll want to hang on to the demo if you own it.

Last edited:

sheld999

I've got a code.

It's the first Double Battle that I've seen a Double Mega Evolution.

Either The Demo is giving you the Pokémon or I got really lucky at Getting Glalie in at 80%HP in first throw.

i got him at 100% HP no attacks just 1 pokeball

Darkaj

Trainer of Legends
So are we able to play the demo as many times as we want? I know some demos are only good for so many uses/plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.