• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Someone unlocked Steven's House, and new Tate & Liza dialogue: http://imgur.com/a/JLIU7

Interesting. And given what I saw in the OR/AS demo before, I always assumed that the Mossdeep City Poke Mart thing was foreshadowing the Poke Mart guy from Oldale Town.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
While I wouldn't say this is definitely the way, people on YouTube who've unlocked the Secret Mission seem to be under the impression that if you defeat Expert Theodore, enter the demo again, then you continuously soft reset until the mission is unlocked, it'll happen. I'm attempting it right now while I've got a bit of time free.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Just finished one round going for another.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Had my 12th playthrough of the demo and it was the secret mission to the island with the Nugget man, I will probably play it a few more times to see if I can access the other secret mission. Getting access to it seems to have no relation to playing the demo everyday since I have not been playing it for a while after I played it 10 times.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Guess playing in a row counts, thought it would only be a once a day thing...

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★
I spent FIFTEEN hours playing the demo and soft-resetting, but I got BOTH the secret missions finally. That second one is a pain in the arse to get.

GalaxianEX

I got second code to download the demo. I received this one through my Nintendo club account today lol

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Maybe the International demo has the Steelix hidden as well. Maybe you have to transfer Glalie to get it?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
After messaging back and forth with Pokemon.com since the demo was released trying to get to get a code, I log onto to my e-mail just now to find a letter from Club Nintendo giving me code. Thanks Nintendo! This is twice now I've gotten a pleasant surprise from being a Club Nintendo member, first the Smash Bros demo, and now this. Time to go try this thing out finally.

sheld999

i triggered the gold nugget mission same time as serebi i triggered it before i even got the other one which i haven't gotten yet i got this gold nugget mission by soft resetting its the 12st option mission that you choose so the dialog setevn says changes when you ask him to take you somewhere

Just got the demo code in my email. Gonna go check it out!

Well after 35+ soft resets I finally got the mission for the strange man with the nugget, a handy 5k at the start of the game....

Time for more soft resets to get the secret magma/aqua mission and to see if it is possible to get more nuggets.

How long time wise?

Well I was soft resetting while watching a film so it was not continuously one straight after the other, roughly soft resetting over an hour.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well looks like I'm not getting the demo. :/
I've been patiently waiting but still don't have it. What stinks is that some people got second codes today...... still no email for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.