• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Wow. Didn't expect to get a code through my junk mail today. I signed up for Nintendo Pokemon site last year .. Well I'm downloading it right now even though there's nothing in the demo that really interest me..

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
So, a free Nugget, huh?
I guess I should start playing the demo again and start SRing. Easy cash is not bad.

So, a free Nugget, huh?
I guess I should start playing the demo again and start SRing. Easy cash is not bad.

Yeah it is sort of worth it. He does also say he has more to give so a possibility of obtaining more than one??

Also how do I post pictures as I have pictures on photobucket and when I preview my post it not allowing them

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Yeah it is sort of worth it. He does also say he has more to give so a possibility of obtaining more than one??

Also how do I post pictures as I have pictures on photobucket and when I preview my post it not allowing them

Are you using the
image.link.here
code?

GalaxianEX

What does Steven say when he is going to take you to one of the Secret Missions for the first time?

Are you using the code?

Yes I am I tested it out with one picture and it says : Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

The link is all above board and contains no forbidden words :/

I cant even quote your code as it says the same thing.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Having to SR for a secret mission that gives us a Nugget seems way too tedious in my opinion. I'm struggling enough as things stand just to unlock the first secret mission, so I ain't wasting my time on a second one with such a mediocre payout. :x

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Yes I am I tested it out with one picture and it says : Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Ah, that'll be because of your postcount. Users with < 10 posts made in sections that add to postcount (you currently have 7) cannot post urls or images. It's a check which stops adbots spamming the forums about shoes and bootleg movie downloads. Make another 3 posts and you'll be good to go.

Neat that there's some secret missions, I might need to try some SR myself then.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

Oh. You need to have at least made 10 posts in order to post links.
It's one of the security measure we have here at the forum to prevent bots.

EDIT: Greninja'd.

Ah, that'll be because of your postcount. Users with < 10 posts made in sections that add to postcount (you currently have 7) cannot post urls or images. It's a check which stops adbots spamming the forums about shoes and bootleg movie downloads. Make another 3 posts and you'll be good to go.

Neat that there's some secret missions, I might need to try some SR myself then.

Thanks for clearing that up, was looking over the link thinking where on earth is there a forbidden word aha.

JEW UNIT

Finally got the first mission...Already played it twice (both team aqua and team magma)...It took 2 hours but worth it. Now let's see if I can get the next scenario tomorrow. I hope it doesn't take me more than two hours this time.

What does Steven say when he is going to take you to one of the Secret Missions for the first time?

Steven says:

"It looks as though running them off once wasn't enoug. That foolish team is back and causing more trouble" and he'll ask for you assistance.

sheld999

Well after 35+ soft resets I finally got the mission for the strange man with the nugget, a handy 5k at the start of the game....

Time for more soft resets to get the secret magma/aqua mission and to see if it is possible to get more nuggets.

you can go inside stecvens house now =) you dont need to do both missions to open it... i'm still trying to get team magma/aqua misson iswell

also one of the mart guys has gone of to oldale town

For anyone that would like to see them, some pictures i took for the old nugget man mission....

image_zps2d1ae264.jpg

image_zpsd574fc1d.jpg

image_zpsa6427065.jpg

image_zpsb59be058.jpg

image_zps338cae8a.jpg

image_zps888f0b74.jpg

I gained access to Stevens house after getting the nugget and the shopkeepers brother disappeared also after i got the nugget. Tate and Lisa's text also changed.

More interesting is the fact he says he has more nuggets.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
so, the demo makes you continually play through tediously in order to have a random chance of getting something that's kinda okay?

wow, sounds like a mini version of the full game, provided that Pokemon is trying to rip off Destiny

shadowF

is it true steven gives us his shiny metagross?

shadowF

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
yes, there is a dish-washing mini-game present that will award you with Steven's shiny Metagross

my dad is Nintendo, and my uncle told me about it on the playground

shadowF

yeah I guess I got tricked, was pretty exciting though to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.