1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Serebii, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragon1

dragon1 Well-Known Member

After Day 15, apparently, and day 15 WAS today for me...

2. B-jackson

B-jackson New Member

Hey Guys, for any dutch people under you (or know how to work google translate). Here's a way to get a demo code. For the fun of it also for a Shiny Mega Gengar. You don't have to be a member to be able to enter. (got to add the www's yourself). Of course this only works when your 3DS is EU.

gamequarter.be/wedstrijd/win-demo-codes-voor-pok%C3%A9mon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire

gamequarter.be/wedstrijd/win-een-shiny-mega-gengar

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  3. johnyboy169

johnyboy169 Dragon Master

So what does Steven say before you go of to see the nugget man?

4. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

Quoting Endless:

So basically I have to wait for ten more days before getting the second secret mission, considering that I first played the demo on the 26th...
    Oh well, I'll just do that then. :D

5. johnyboy169

Okay thanks for information :D, do we have to play it everyday for 14 days straight to be able to play the nugget mission on the 15th? Or is it 15 days from when we first got the demo?

6. SkyDriver

SkyDriver Hiding in the grass

Took me 17 consecutive days... Idk if you need to play daily, but it's only 5 minutes, so why take a chance?

7. johnyboy169

The reason why i asked is because i haven't really been playing it since playing the first hidden mission, so this is the first day playing it for me in a few days now. :/

8. I just found the "second" hidden mission with the Nugget Man, before I found the "first" one with May. So apparently there is no order to it. Also, I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but once you complete the Nugget mission, you can access Steven's House. You don't need to do the May mission to unlock it. So there's that.

9. JEW UNIT

JEW UNIT Member

Which days? I've been playing since day 1 every day.

10. Wulfsige85

Wulfsige85 New Member

does anyone need a code for the demo?

11. Shiny Ho-Oh

Shiny Ho-Oh Well-Known Member

Has soft resetting been proven to work for the first secret mission?

12. johnyboy169

Yes it has it worked for me :)

13. Hero of Truth

Hero of Truth Lillie Fan

Then you are very likely to unlock it. As far as I know, almost everyone has got the Nugget man mission these last few days, so it may work for you too. It's still based on luck though, i's just that after a certain time period passes, the rate for it to be unlocked increases.

Just keep playing every day. Hopefully you 'll bump into it.

14. sheld999

sheld999 Well-Known Member

i been seeing things saying after you play a big amount steven flys a shiny latios

15. JEW UNIT

JEW UNIT Member

I guess. It's only 10 days since the demo came out. Maybe sometime next week.

16. blue8arman

blue8arman Castform Fanatic

Yesterday, I play the game and got mission in looking for a certain Pokemon. While I was strolling, a shadow appeared but it is colored green. When I'm sneaking into it, I failed because I accidentally run and missed it. I wonder what is it? Anyone here experienced the same thing?

17. ChicaSkas

ChicaSkas Well-Known Member

I saw a shadow like that, but colored grey or dark grey. I also heard a Pokemon's cry at the same time, a Swellow's... when I walked into it, I immediately encountered a higher level wild Swellow.
    It's likely you saw a higher level wild Pokemon. The new "sneak up" feature is the way to encounter it.

I also saw, on another mission, what appeared to be a yellow or golden ring rise from the wild grass , and disappear after about a second or two. I moved towards it, but lost the "sneak up" control, and got caught in a wild poke battle instead.

Has anyone else seen this phenomenon?

18. Disaster_Lord

Disaster_Lord Sad Bayleef is Sad.

Twice the golden ring but i was so exited i lost the sneak walk...Im feeling this migth be something cool...

19. Ginji

Ginji <-most recent shiny

I saw the same thing, that would be such troll if it was a shiny...

20. DanteKoriyu

DanteKoriyu Well-Known Member

Maybe that could be what it is in the real game (or maybe a Hidden Ability?), but shinies are disabled in the demo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.