• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicaSkas

About how many times per day are you all playing the demo (i.e. , how many times does the trailer roll and get you back to steven's pokecenter)

I know this probably isn't the place to ask, but can someone refer me to where I could get an extra demo code? I haven't been able to try out this demo for myself unfortunately.

JEW UNIT

About how many times per day are you all playing the demo (i.e. , how many times does the trailer roll and get you back to steven's pokecenter)

I only do a few playthroughs. But I do skip trainers and the trailer. The demo is just too repetitive. I know it's a demo, I only play for 10 minutes.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
It's been almost two weeks of me playing the demo for five minutes everyday and I still haven't gotten the secret mission. Tomorrow's the two week mark for me so maybe I'll see it then.

Poka Freak 88

"Old" Hand
I bought pokemon art academy to get the demo, when I thought I wasn't in time to sign up for the pokemon.com email demo. Stupid me forgot I used a secondary email addy. Just checked the secondary email yesterday, and surprise the was the email for the demo. My question is, if the email was sent to me. Can I give the code to someone else?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I bought pokemon art academy to get the demo, when I thought I wasn't in time to sign up for the pokemon.com email demo. Stupid me forgot I used a secondary email addy. Just checked the secondary email yesterday, and surprise the was the email for the demo. My question is, if the email was sent to me. Can I give the code to someone else?

Yes, you can give the code to someone else.
I got an extra code from Club Nintendo and gave it to someone else.

Codes are region-dependent though. NA code works for NA 3DS, JP for JP, EU for EU.

Amourshpping

What is art academy like?

Also anyone else thinks that the demo kinda sucked?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
how many heart scales come in the heart scale set u get after completing 10 missions on the demo?

The set contains 5 Heart Scales.

From the demo text data dump:
- You can send the set of 10 Poké Balls that I gave you earlier to your full game.
- You can send the set of 10 Heal Balls that I gave you earlier to your full game.
- You can send the set of five Heart Scales that I gave you earlier to your full game.
- You can send the Nugget that you got from the rather suspicious gentleman to your copy of the full game. Those shiny round Nuggets... You can sell them at Poké Marts, and they’ll fetch a pretty price. Hold tight to your Nuggets!

I'm guessing we only get 1 Nugget from the nugget man. I know he says he has more, but I think that's just a tease.

ChicaSkas

The set contains 5 Heart Scales.

From the demo text data dump:
- You can send the set of 10 Poké Balls that I gave you earlier to your full game.
- You can send the set of 10 Heal Balls that I gave you earlier to your full game.
- You can send the set of five Heart Scales that I gave you earlier to your full game.
- You can send the Nugget that you got from the rather suspicious gentleman to your copy of the full game. Those shiny round Nuggets... You can sell them at Poké Marts, and they’ll fetch a pretty price. Hold tight to your Nuggets!

I'm guessing we only get 1 Nugget from the nugget man. I know he says he has more, but I think that's just a tease.

Forgive me, but where can I read the full data dump?

I got the demo yesterday, (I know I'm late) because I was too busy with the shiny gengar distribution.
The demo got me hyped. I totally wanna play the full game right now! The mega evos look amazing.

What I didn't like, is that only Japan can get M Steelix. They always get the cool events and now they get M Steelix too :( And we are just sitting here with a bunch of Glalie. It's not that I don't like Glalie, I just prefer Steelix....

21 days and no secret missions. on the verge of giving up :(

Btw, never give up!

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
I was thrilled to hear of secret missions, most demos are... blah.

But I was hoping we would have got Mega Steelix

Or the game could have randomized to be either Steelix or Glalie.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It would have been awesome if BOTH Steelix and Glalie were available, you just unlock/catch the other after 25 playthroughs

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Really stupid question, but where is the save option? How i do i save the game??

You simply beat whatever mission you started up on, Steven will say 'until next time', an ORAS preview montage shows, and the demo saves automatically. :)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
You simply beat whatever mission you started up on, Steven will say 'until next time', an ORAS preview montage shows, and the demo saves automatically. :)

Yeah, I was wondering that as well when I first played. I thought it got unlocked after the Mega is obtained then found out it was just an autosave. :p

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Also anyone else thinks that the demo kinda sucked?

It was okay for it was suppose to be.a demo. Honestly it had a lot more then some other demos for games that I have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.