• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I still haven't gotten the nugget mission.

naudna

After playing the demo for so many times, I've learnt to avoid those trainers. I've also developed a liking for shroomish.

Doobius

Hadn't played regularly, or for the past week or so, but got the nugget man first mission :)

pretty much the same for me. day 15: log in, and 1st mission is the nugget.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Well, still no luck on evil team mission... I hope the chances on it will rise each day, to 100% on 27th/20th November. And next week another nugget? Cuz 4 weeks without anything happening anymore would be quite a disappointment.

Shiny Rokon

I like the demo, but after gaining the heart scales it's hard to keep playing for no real advantage but the nugget. Do you have to play it every day for 15 plus days or can you play it once or twice then come back to it 15 plus days later lol. All they needed to do is allow you to train the glalie, if it gained exp & levelled up so you could transfer it to ORAS at the level you raised it to that would make the trainer & wild pkmn battles more satisfying.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I like the demo, but after gaining the heart scales it's hard to keep playing for no real advantage but the nugget. Do you have to play it every day for 15 plus days or can you play it once or twice then come back to it 15 plus days later lol. All they needed to do is allow you to train the glalie, if it gained exp & levelled up so you could transfer it to ORAS at the level you raised it to that would make the trainer & wild pkmn battles more satisfying.

You don't have to play everyday, because I missed two or three days and still got it. It also kinda annoys me that we can't level up our Pokemon. It resets after every play, and I'm not sure why.

The joy of beating either Team Magma or Team Aqua again.

As for physical rewards, nope.

Well then, it's totally worth it.

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
I finally got the Nugget Man mission (Yeah Free nugget) and got into Steven's House. Still no sign of the Extra Villan Team mission for me. I also noticed that second guy in front of the Pokemon Mart is gone and just the old (Manager) remains. Has that been like that since after the first mission and I never noticed or is that something else that changed thanks to getting the Special Mission?

Me too. I got my Nugget from the strange guy, except that I haven't gotten the Extra Villain mission.

During the day when I got my Nugget, I met Wattson, Steven's house can be entered. For now, I am just repetitively trying until I get the Extra Villain mission.

Last edited:

sting749

I just got a spare North America demo code so if any one has a spare North America Diancie code I will do a trade. Pm me if you are interested.

Metallidash

I finally got the Nugget Man mission (Yeah Free nugget) and got into Steven's House. Still no sign of the Extra Villan Team mission for me. I also noticed that second guy in front of the Pokemon Mart is gone and just the old (Manager) remains. Has that been like that since after the first mission and I never noticed or is that something else that changed thanks to getting the Special Mission?
The second guy disappears after the nugget mission. I'm not sure if the other special mission does anything to him.

Flannery is still hanging around, even after 4 missions. I'm surprised, but ok with this.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
I finally got the Nugget Man Mission but still no "Let's go somewhere secret" secret mission.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Question: If I delete the demo from my 3DS (i need the blocks for something else), can I redownload it later when ORAS is out (or close to) and still have the Glalie mega stone available to transfer? Or, will it even let me redownload the demo if I delete it? I know you can typically redownload games, but I'm not sure if this is a special case being a special demo that needed a code. I'm a little paranoid since I don't want to lose the mega stone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

ChicaSkas

Also finally got the Nugget Man mission! So happy I even took a few pics of it.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Also finally got the Nugget Man mission! So happy I even took a few pics of it.

Sweet. I got that mission recently too. Looks like you don't have to play every day and it's not timed either.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Question: If I delete the demo from my 3DS (i need the blocks for something else), can I redownload it later when ORAS is out (or close to) and still have the Glalie mega stone available to transfer? Or, will it even let me redownload the demo if I delete it? I know you can typically redownload games, but I'm not sure if this is a special case being a special demo that needed a code. I'm a little paranoid since I don't want to lose the mega stone. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Why would you need it deleted? The game is just two weeks away. Don't risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.