• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Yeah, I did beat the Elder mission for several times (without failure, in one go). But there is still no T-M mission for me. I guess I want to give up on the mission, as it's just three more days before the main game release.

I did the Elder quest manny times as well. I think at least 30. Once it was twice in a row. I finally got to do the Nugget mission last week. I'm done trying to get the Team battle quest.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I wasn't saying that the lack of fainting meant anything guys.

pokesaurus

Its Sphealical
Tonight I finally got the Nugget Mission as well as having Steven's house open up and allowing me inside. This along with the fact I got the Team Aqua/Magma secret bonus mission means that I have basically done everything there is to do in the demo, with just a little more than a day left to spare before the release of the full games. Bring on the rest of Hoenn! :D Also, when checking out the nugget in the transferable items menu, Steven gives quite possibly the best quote in history; "Hold tight to your nuggets!"

Last edited:

TheRece25

Random... But where do we find breeders here? I don't mean for one specific pokemon but Simone willing to breed more than 1 type for someone

Zoldakin

Tonight I finally got the Nugget Mission as well as having Steven's house open up and allowing me inside. This along with the fact I got the Team Aqua/Magma secret bonus mission means that I have basically done everything there is to do in the demo, with just a little more than a day left to spare before the release of the full games. Bring on the rest of Hoenn! :D Also, when checking out the nugget in the transferable items menu, Steven gives quite possibly the best quote in history; "Hold tight to your nuggets!"

1 day left. Approximately 12 hours of free time to spam mission after mission, probably to no avail. I will never forgive you gamefreak if I don't get either of these goddamn missions. Never I say.... at least until the next game comes out. But still, wth... I can't even stop. My conscience won't let me, I have to experience the secret missions.

sprite

Just wondering, how far you can go into the demo, like at what point where the demo stopped? Actually, where can you get to play a demo? Do you have to be a member of something? Just wondering.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
sprite, the demo was given out as codes (method varied by location, US got Trainer Club eMails), there will be another run of codes after release (using new methods).

I've been playing about one mission a day, sometimes two, and so far I've gotten the nugget mission, but not the first special mission. Getting bored with rescuing Shroomish.

sprite

sprite, the demo was given out as codes (method varied by location, US got Trainer Club eMails), there will be another run of codes after release (using new methods).

I've been playing about one mission a day, sometimes two, and so far I've gotten the nugget mission, but not the first special mission. Getting bored with rescuing Shroomish.

Thanks for replying! Why would there be another set of codes when the game released? The games would be released so there's no need for a demo, right?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Thanks for replying! Why would there be another set of codes when the game released? The games would be released so there's no need for a demo, right?

The demo is our only way of obtaining Mega Glalie. Or Mega Steelix for Japan.

SoulSilver Eric

So, the only exclusives for playing/completing stuff in the Demo is either Mega Glalie or Mega Steelix? That'll be kind of wierd if it was the case considering the games about to come out.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I got the Nugget Mission. I finally got every reward in the demo. Just in time before the release day.

2000 posts w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.