• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
The only thing i don't really like in ORAS are the textures of mountains I think... XY was much more realistic. The grass is a bit too green as well :/ I just hope we don't get pixelated images in cutscenes...

wenduo

Does anyone know if you have to paid for PokeBank if you should get those things you can get in the demo over to the real game later?

Photonkrios95

What we've been told is that it is done via Pokemon Link. Presumedly, this means that when we get the main games, we load the demo and select the 'Send to Game' option which will detect if we have the game cart/software installed.

Akashin

Does anyone know if you have to paid for PokeBank if you should get those things you can get in the demo over to the real game later?

One would imagine that they would have outright said so if Bank were a requirement. Regardless, Pokemon Link doesn't require Bank; Bank merely makes use of it.

Blazios

Glalie is #180 in the new Hoenn Dex (previously 172), further implying what we already pretty much knew from Salamence's number in that the eight 4th gen evos/pre evos have been added to the new dex.

Someone on Mossdeep also refers to a place named "Sea Mauville" as a Hoenn region protected area. I assume it's a new area, since I'd think that New Mauville was hardly protected or cared about in any way.

Last edited:

wenduo

One would imagine that they would have outright said so if Bank were a requirement. Regardless, Pokemon Link doesn't require Bank; Bank merely makes use of it.

Really? I don't get my poke link to work it just keep on saying it could not find any "send data from Nintendo 3DS that is downloadable software that is able to use poke link" *sorry if this should not be posted here*

Yeah both hope you guys are right. It would be lame if the two new Megas in the demo can't be found in the real game.

Nightblind249

Some of you folks might not like this.... Has anyone one completed day one of the demo and isn't opposed to playing with the time to speed the days\time up to see all that the demo has to offer? Let's do the time warp again????????????

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Glalie is #180 in the new Hoenn Dex (previously 172), further implying what we already pretty much knew from Salamence's number in that the eight 4th gen evos/pre evos have been added to the new dex.

Someone on Mossdeep also refers to a place named "Sea Mauville" as a Hoenn region protected area. I assume it's a new area, since I'd think that New Mauville was hardly protected or cared about in any way.

That could be the former-New Mauville and by protected, pretty much (s)he's referring it's surrounded by Hoenn lands, not open to any ocean or lead to somewhere etc.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Or this Sea Mauville is jut Mauville with the update of city walls. It's pretty well-protected and it has lots of electricity. Maybe windmill fields in the sea or water energy?

Akashin

Some of you folks might not like this.... Has anyone one completed day one of the demo and isn't opposed to playing with the time to speed the days\time up to see all that the demo has to offer? Let's do the time warp again????????????

Wouldn't countries that got the demo around this time yesterday have already reported if there was anything to report on day 2 of playing it?

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
I have just finished talking to someone from Amazon.co.uk and they said that "Actually we are not giving away any preorder codes for this game."

Is there any way for me to still get a demo code?

killercloud

Try repreordering the game. I preordered yesterday but didn't get the code, then I preordered today and got it immediately.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I like randomly appearing NPC's, such as Flannery, Lisia, Aarune, Wattson and a person called Gibby who is interested in flying to space. Seems like his wish is to launch the rocket. Could that be a hint?

I've seen Brawly and Roxanne too. Brawly was talking about squats haha.

I hope we get to see Wallace and Winona too. I mean, we've seen Tate & Liza already, why not make it a full set!

MegaAbsol

I have just finished talking to someone from Amazon.co.uk and they said that "Actually we are not giving away any preorder codes for this game."

Is there any way for me to still get a demo code?

We had no problem getting the demo codes from Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited:

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I also hope the islands aren't just demo exclusive and they're actually in the game.

Last edited:

aerial_ace

I also have 2 spare codes (it seems amazon I sending twp codes at once) so if anyone from UK needs them pm me

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
got lucky earlier and won of the free codes in Nintendo life's raffle/competition, i must have got lucky, as even though they pick 250 each hour, i got one after my first entry. basically 25 minutes after i entered my email, i won a code :)
after realizing you stop getting items after the tenth time on their, i had a thought. has anybody done the demo a hundred times yet. probably wouldn't do a thing but who knows...

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Try repreordering the game. I preordered yesterday but didn't get the code, then I preordered today and got it immediately.

Thank you so much i have just Pre ordered it of Amazon.co.uk and got the demo code :D

Status
Not open for further replies.