• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The part where you say everyone made me chuckle. Given the event code nature they will be limited. Heck pokemon.com migth distribute them via taffle if the influx of players is bug enough(and it will be)

I hope that doesn't happen; I'm really eager to get a demo code tomorrow and I'd hate to find out that they'll be limited and only given out to certain players. :(

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I hope that doesn't happen; I'm really eager to get a demo code tomorrow and I'd hate to find out that they'll be limited and only given out to certain players. :(

I don't think you have to worry. They haven't mention it be limited. The ones that have been limited in number tell you that there is a limited number. But there has been no sign of them saying that for the Newsletter tommrow.

Pilpulp

美的

There's no reason for them to do that...

Except to limit the amount of players on the e-shop and/or force you to go to the events, and/or purchase stuff.

I'd rather not get my demo a month later or pay $5.00 to get the demo, because if I did, I'd better get the Steelix. Which I think is one of the reasons Japan is the only ones to get Steelix because they have to pay for their code. But I know that won't be the case for NA regardless of whether you pay for your code or not.

sheld999

been playing since the 15th and still haven't unlocked the other story yet

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
been playing since the 15th and still haven't unlocked the other story yet

Same here :/. I'm starting to wonder now that if the time of the day that you play it has anything to do with triggering it?

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm kind of glad Glalie is in the demo since it's stats could allow it to take on multiple roles. A physical attacker, a special attacker, a speedster, a balanced Poke. I would rather get a weird nature for Glalie then, say, a Timid Steelix.

Unless both are somehow in the demo, then it wouldn't really matter.

Last edited:

sheld999

Same here :/. I'm starting to wonder now that if the time of the day that you play it has anything to do with triggering it?
maybe but the other day i played from 9am - 1pm then 4pm-7pm then 10pm-2am and didn't trigger it.. maybe it might be after a week or something

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
Oh okay so i doubt its the time then. Maybe.... if so will have to check back at dragon1's earlier posts and count a week forward if that is the case.

It occured on the on 17th for him

Last edited:
Anyone have any guesses of what the big surprise will be if you play every day?

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
They will most likely not be sending it out at midnight. The earliest I've received the newsletter is 10am EST the latest was 5:30pm EST.

R_N

Putting forth a forceful "Don't Do THis" ruling now of please do not:
-complain about STILL NOT GETTING YOUR CODE YET : (
-did anyone get their code yet???
-i cant wait to get my code and i will let you know this every 5 minutes

and so on

Burningocean2012

Veteran Trainer
Since alot of people are saying it'll be 9am at the earliest,im going to go to sleep.I really wish we got Mega-Stellix,its way cooler looking.I hope this demos got alot to do since the games aren't out for a month.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Welp the waiting game started.

Status
Not open for further replies.