• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I guess. I stayed up all night waiting for it and still didn't get it so it's upsetting. November taking forever to come and demos took forever also

Yeah. I know what you mean. I haven't got mine let either and I am itching to play it too. Hopefully both of us will get one soon. If not we have those other options or hopefully someone on here will have a extra code or two.

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★
Yeah. I know what you mean. I haven't got mine let either and I am itching to play it too. Hopefully both of us will get one soon. If not we have those other options or hopefully someone on here will have a extra code or two.

I'm still waiting for an email as well. I figure they are sending them out in small batches so it may end up taking awhile to have it pop up in our inbox.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I got my code, but it ended up in the spam box. :/
So you may want to check there first.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Genousity

if you dont mind me asking what email service do you use?

I use gmail

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
if you dont mind me asking what email service do you use?

I use gmail

Wasn't sure if you meant me or Battlfroniterash but if you meant me then I use gmail as well.

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★
Augh. The wait is killing me. XD

I'm sure I'll get it eventually.. right?

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Ok i used my code but due to a wifi fail it didnt download...Andi candownload it now...Any tips?

Im getting scared here.

Kai-zero

Trains All Types
This demo is cool. Almost to Mega Glaile. Still wish we had gotten Mega Steelix instead.

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★
Quick question. Are the codes limited? As in only 20 000 codes, etc.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Ok i used my code but due to a wifi fail it didnt download...Andi candownload it now...Any tips?

Im getting scared here.

Go to menu on your e-Shop account scroll down to settings/other and go to account activity where you'll be able to redownload it.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Quick question. Are the codes limited? As in only 20 000 codes, etc.

As far as they mentioned no. When it has been limited they told us in advance. They said no such thing for the newsletter codes.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.

Im getting scared here.

Seriously im really scared here...I think my code went to waste..
Go to menu on your e-Shop account scroll down to settings/other and go to account activity where you'll be able to redownload it.
Only receiptand software info are up, no download option...I think im screwed.

Last edited:

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★
As far as they mentioned no. When it has been limited they told us in advance. They said no such thing for the newsletter codes.

Alright. Guess its just my paranoia kicking in then.

Still, the time its taking to get this newsletter is scary. I've gotten previous ones A LOT faster than this. Ah well. I'll wait.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Ok contacted nintendo support, i got a second code after giving them the receipt id, downloading my ORAS now :3

Status
Not open for further replies.